Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User (7676 Views)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? / One Piece (anime/manga) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User by newuc2come(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
hey any onepiece fan here?. Who do u think has the strongest haki?

i think its red hair. luffys gettin there
Re: One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User by ogagusps3: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
I think its the pirate king vice captain
Re: One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User by Parnassuss(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2013
AT LAST! Mugiwara all the freaking way, call me Rononoa Zoro!

Also I think it depends on the type of Haki u mean. Shanks obviously has such a monsterous conqueror's Haki that he can't hold it back at times but Armament Haki goes to either Vergo the G-5 commander or Garp the fist whilst the 'mantra' Haki goes to Mihawk and Reyligh.

The best combination haki user today though is Vergo from the manga I have read. But I need to ask what the best ability in OP is. I hear a lot about Logia users like Enel and Akainu as being the strongest but I would pick a younger Whitebeard over any logia out there. That guy was just utter beast, not even Garp could have stood him one on one. Next to Whitebeard I pick Trafalgar Law, his power is basically limitless in that ROOM.
Re: One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User by Parnassuss(m): 4:28am On Jan 12, 2013
The man! The bloody man

Re: One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User by newuc2come(m): 7:14am On Jan 12, 2013
roronoa.one of d supanovas.tough as nails .
santoryu!
Re: One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User by newuc2come(m): 7:20am On Jan 12, 2013
i hope zoro acquires a new sword.sorta like dat of mihawk#dat black blade is badass!
Re: One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User by Parnassuss(m): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2013
newuc2come: i hope zoro acquires a new sword.sorta like dat of mihawk#dat black blade is badass!

Mihawk's blade is impressive but its a broad sword to be used with two hands. Zoro is a strict katana user for an effective santoryu. What I am hoping for is a duel between Zoro and someone who can match him. At his current level Zoro is probably stronger than even Smoker the white hunter. I want to see a befitting fight for Zoro
Re: One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User by Parnassuss(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2013
I loved this last manga chapter, t showed off Nami's and Usopp's potential brilliantly. Also the fact that not everyone in the crew will be a straight forward brawler was very good to reinforce, Frankie though for utterly stupid reasons was the rearl hero, if he hadnt kept Baby 5 and Chopper man busy Law might have lost his head there
Re: One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User by newuc2come(m): 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
mehn dis doflamingo guy is a he effortlessly kicked smoker san's behind.
gud to see admiral kuzun appear at d last minute.always like kuzan aokiji,he is so carefree.
Re: One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User by newuc2come(m): 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
mehn dis doflamingo guy is bad guy a he effortlessly kicked smoker san's behind.
gud to see admiral kuzun appear at d last minute.always like kuzan aokiji,he is so carefree.
Re: One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User by newuc2come(m): 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2013
mehn dis doflamingo guy is bad guy a he effortlessly kicked smoker san's behind.
gud to see admiral kuzan appear at d last minute.always like kuzan aokiji,he is so carefree.
Re: One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User by newuc2come(m): 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
am thingking dis kaido 'd beast' fella,one of d four emperors, is related to kinemon the fireblade samarai.
Re: One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User by sammy329(m): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Shanks is still the stronger conqueror haki user

(1) (Reply)

Superman Vs Hulk (your Opinion) / Fztvseries New Site Mobiletvshows Is Back Online / Classic Movies On Tubemotion.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.