Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Pls Can I Travel To China Without I.v Letters - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Can I Travel To China Without I.v Letters (759 Views)

Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? / How Do I Travel Back To Nigeria With My Baby? / Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can I Travel To China Without I.v Letters by ojialo(m): 12:18am On Jan 08, 2013
my name is Charles base in Abuja pls can anybody help me out i want to base in honkong but i was told i have to bring invitation letter before they will grant me visa.. Does it mean i cant travel or reside in china without the invitation.
Re: Pls Can I Travel To China Without I.v Letters by ojialo(m): 12:22am On Jan 08, 2013
pls somebody should advise me i dont know any1 in china who will invite me and can i get longterm visa?
Re: Pls Can I Travel To China Without I.v Letters by moonraker(m): 2:43am On Jan 08, 2013
NO, YOU CANNOT...PERIOD
Re: Pls Can I Travel To China Without I.v Letters by ojialo(m): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2013
i want to travel and live there and they are asking i should get an Invitation letter and i dont hv anybody there. So pls can u advice me how to go about it.
Re: Pls Can I Travel To China Without I.v Letters by kinethic: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
My brother I advice you to stay at home and don't waste your time and money..
You can't reside in a country with only invitation letter..
I have lived in all these places and resident in Taiwan now you must have a resident permit which entails you to have a job..you can't have it without having a good education and skills..
Even if you get there what will you be doing hanging around with the stranded guys at convenient stores..
You will suffer and you will beg God to send u home..
God dey no dey for there ..it's illegal and unlawful to reside in another country with no legal documents..
Stay at home don't burn ur money.
Re: Pls Can I Travel To China Without I.v Letters by moonraker(m): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
kinethic: My brother I advice you to stay at home and don't waste your time and money..
You can't reside in a country with only invitation letter..
I have lived in all these places and resident in Taiwan now you must have a resident permit which entails you to have a job..you can't have it without having a good education and skills..
Even if you get there what will you be doing hanging around with the stranded guys at convenient stores..
You will suffer and you will beg God to send u home..
God dey no dey for there ..it's illegal and unlawful to reside in another country with no legal documents..
Stay at home don't burn ur money.

thanks you very much. OP are you seeing this??
Re: Pls Can I Travel To China Without I.v Letters by optimusprime2(m): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2013
Oooooo.kaaaaaay...
I now see the reason why most Nigerians get Victimized in Asian countries- why would'nt they be? when most of them tryd out the OP's Idea... *smh*
Re: Pls Can I Travel To China Without I.v Letters by moonraker(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
optimus-prime1:
Oooooo.kaaaaaay...
I now see the reason why most Nigerians get Victimized in Asian countries- why would'nt they be? when most of them tryd out the OP's Idea... *smh*

and you will be shocked that he will still go ahead with his plan.

(1) (Reply)

N50 Million Fraud:richard Mofe Damijo (RMD), On The Run / Please Experts Kindly Explain Italian Tourist Visa / Nigeria To Experience 2 Eclipses On Oct 19th And Oct 20th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.