Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,488 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? (45713 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / How Do I Travel Back To Nigeria With My Baby? / Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 12, 2013
Hi nairlanders,
i really need a detailed info on how to travel by sea from Lagos to united states of america by sea . I want to know how much it costs and what it entails because google has failed to provide info on this all am seeing is air air air air air....

What does it entails to travel to Los Angeles by sea and how much, where can one find those shipping people>>>>

Please sensible replies alone from adults kids please stay off this thread thanks alot
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by 2Legit2Qui: 11:12am On May 12, 2013
Ask those canoe boys at Unilag lagoon front.

39 Likes

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 11:52am On May 12, 2013
2Legit2Qui: Ask those canoe boys at Unilag lagoon front.
oga face your book and succeed in the next utme

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Orikinla(m): 12:38pm On May 12, 2013
It is cool.
Just travel with a trusted crew of seamen.

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Uchenna42(m): 12:38pm On May 12, 2013
My candid advise to you is to travel through jungle........trust M̶̲̅ε̲ on this.....travelling through sea can be harzardous....when compared to travelling through jungle grin

6 Likes

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by yuzedo: 12:38pm On May 12, 2013
bro, u will jus die for natin. Use canoe from Apongbon or use Eckankar style to teleport. Hope this help! angry Cheers! undecided
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by nep2ra(m): 12:38pm On May 12, 2013
2Legit2Qui: Ask those canoe boys at Unilag lagoon front.

If you have nothing sensible to contribute, please keep calm and watch TV.

17 Likes

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by enigmagu1(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2013
ask google again pls ...

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by youngay: 12:40pm On May 12, 2013
U may travel by hole. undecidedU may travel by hole.
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by fittty(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2013
Oh!

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by kponkedenge(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2013
I don't have any meaningful advise to render thanks. angry angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by slimfit1(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2013
Goodluck to you oh
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 12, 2013
I wonder why you want to travel thus.
Virtually all ships to the US deliver cargo.
I don't think it's cost effective for them to transport passengers

3 Likes

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 12, 2013
OP if you can SWIM then you are good to go. Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by BabaAlabi: 12:42pm On May 12, 2013
See wetin JAMB dey cause....

4 Likes

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Chillypelly(m): 12:43pm On May 12, 2013
I can assure you, the hand of God is not in this one.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by johnstar(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2013
Uchenna42: My candid advise to you is to travel through jungle........trust M̶̲̅ε̲ on this.....travelling through sea can be harzardous....when compared to travelling through jungle grin
u wnt make him die 4 road undecided
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by imeller: 12:46pm On May 12, 2013
Firstly, you shouldn't think of sea travel as a way to beat an air fare - it isn't. Unlike flying, it can be a richly rewarding experience. You should expect to pay a minimum of about $1,500 per person each way, depending on the route and the cabin.

Sea travel is only cheaper than flying when you consider the many days you will spend on board (which has to be compared to a hotel stay ashore) with three full meals a day and a private cabin. And drinks on board cargo ships are not only tax and duty free, but also profit free (what is call bonded stock).

You can search for Lucan Travel cruise line and write them an Email.

36 Likes

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by yuzedo: 12:46pm On May 12, 2013
Op, bro, who even gaved u visa sef! U can lie?! U tink is gana u wanna go abi? USA can't gave u visa easily, truss me bro, better hide inside erroplain luggage! Cheers! angry[

3 Likes

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by wbankz(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2013
See wetin dey make front page nw 4 nairaland!!! Nawa o o 4dis seun self. Beta topics full ground o

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by WIZGUY69(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2013
mehn! it ain't easy to travel 2 the US by sea. i bet u u re gonna face alot of challenges on the way (if God help u wey ur ship no capsize sef). and one thing again is that there is tendency that they can deport u. afta all d difficulties. wat i will tell u is that hustle hard so that u can travel by air. that is d best!!
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Dyt(f): 12:48pm On May 12, 2013
i.meller:
Firstly, you shouldn't think of sea travel as a way to beat an air fare - it isn't. Unlike flying, it can be a richly rewarding experience. You should expect to pay a minimum of about $1,500 per person each way, depending on the route and the cabin.

Sea travel is only cheaper than flying when you consider the many days you will spend on board (which has to be compared to a hotel stay ashore) with three full meals a day and a private cabin. And drinks on board cargo ships are not only tax and duty free, but also profit free (what is call bonded stock).

You can search for Lucan Travel cruise line and write them an Email.

The guy no get visa na

2 Likes

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Afunwa92: 12:48pm On May 12, 2013
BabaAlabi: See wetin JAMB dey cause....

Said by who?

Get away from this thread now!

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by FreeWill01: 12:49pm On May 12, 2013
its easy....why are you asking us....Ask shipping company to ship you via RORO or inside container now, We ship things from US on a regular basis...What you are tryna do, is very doable, but ask your God first oh.

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Phillfree(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2013
I know where you can borrow frog-man kits
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by imeller: 12:50pm On May 12, 2013
Dyt:

The guy no get visa na

lol I guess you are joking.

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 12, 2013
Dyt:

The guy no get visa na

How you take know
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 12, 2013
Travel to the USA by sea,that would be fun..I don't really know much about it,there are no cruise ships available in nigeria for such adventure except you'll have to board one of the cargo ships,and there should be licences involved in lifting passengers via sea,I think thats going to be one the hindrances u'll have,Well Good luck and don't fail to post abt ure journey if u suceed..Cheers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by chinnyonwu(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2013
Bro just write yur will before going. #my2kobo

2 Likes

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Richy4(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2013
I know that in life we take big risk to survive but why do you want to travel by sea? is it that you are trying to be economical or you enjoy the sea breeze or that you enjoy 50days journey

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently / Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) / Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.