Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

It Idiotic Asking Ppl To Fwd Sms, To 7 Or Moree Ppl Before Being Blessed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It Idiotic Asking Ppl To Fwd Sms, To 7 Or Moree Ppl Before Being Blessed (635 Views)

7 (or 6) Habits Of Highly Annoying People / It Idiotic Asking Ppl To Fwd Sms To 7 Or More Ppl Before Being Blessed / Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox (2) (3) (4)

(1)

It Idiotic Asking Ppl To Fwd Sms, To 7 Or Moree Ppl Before Being Blessed by 5direct: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2013
It is dumb, senseless and idiotic to send sms, email or anything to people with conditions that "IF YOU FORWARD IT TO 7, 8, 9,10 OR MORE PEOPLE. GOD WILL BLESS YOU". God doesn't work by such foolishness stop it, if you must send at all please don't include me so i don't place an incurable curse on you.
Re: It Idiotic Asking Ppl To Fwd Sms, To 7 Or Moree Ppl Before Being Blessed by OAM4J: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2013

(1)

2015: I Endorse You, Spectocrat! By Pius Adesanmi / INFERNO: Fire Consumes A Neighbour's Building. / Nigeria Auto Accident Claims 70 Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.