Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

It Idiotic Asking Ppl To Fwd Sms To 7 Or More Ppl Before Being Blessed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It Idiotic Asking Ppl To Fwd Sms To 7 Or More Ppl Before Being Blessed (740 Views)

7 (or 6) Habits Of Highly Annoying People / It Idiotic Asking Ppl To Fwd Sms, To 7 Or Moree Ppl Before Being Blessed / Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Idiotic Asking Ppl To Fwd Sms To 7 Or More Ppl Before Being Blessed by 5direct: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2013
It is dumb, senseless and idiotic to send sms, email or anything to people with conditions that "IF YOU FORWARD IT TO 7, 8, 9,10 OR MORE PEOPLE. GOD WILL BLESS YOU". God doesn't work by such foolishness stop it, if you must send at all please don't include me so i don't place an incurable curse on you.
Re: It Idiotic Asking Ppl To Fwd Sms To 7 Or More Ppl Before Being Blessed by Odunnu: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2013
True. Very annoying too

(1) (Reply)

Remember This? Nigerian Dies On Deportation Flight From Spain. / Police Barracks: Another Shame Of A Nation, Officers Bathe In The Open, 40 Share / A Man That Lives In Graveyard For 15 Years (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.