Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Check Out This Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check Out This Website (557 Views)

I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Criticise It And Support Me / Please Help Me Review This Website, Njbase.com [need Ur Feedback] / Who Did This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Website by larryhomie(m): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
It pretty much speaks for itself.

Learn how to program using Java, Ruby, MySql and MongoDB. Design and build websites for desktop and mobile, mobile applications and become a graphic designer using the best industry tools like Photoshop and illustrator. To take advantage of this opportunity, Register at http://labs.scoolware.com

Here are some of the highlights of the training:

- A stunning learning environment, purpose built for this. You haven't seen anything like this around here.

- Real world learning. You learn by practical teaching, start working on projects immediately and get confident really fast.

- Team collaboration: Meet someone with like mind and other techies, who knows you might find your co-founder there.

- Expert team: Our instructors are industry experienced guys with actually jobs going for them where they use technology to make our country move everyday.

- Now the idea is that you become good really fast and we would actually give you contract and full time paying jobs. Our clients have these needs everytime and they'll take our recommendations seriously.

- Free internet and drink (Choose from Redbull, Coke, Powerhorse)

Go to http://labs.scoolware.com and register to join the training. It cost just N30,000 for one semester (four months) and you can pay in installments, so you don't have any reason not to register. Hurry, spaces are limited. Contact 07038851541 or 07089886648 for further information.

We are expecting you!
Re: Check Out This Website by 5hamkhan(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
great. But iam from Pakistan
Re: Check Out This Website by larryhomie(m): 12:44am On Jan 09, 2013
Oops! Sorry. Nigerians only. Lagos to be more specific. Register guys. Space is running out fast.
Re: Check Out This Website by larryhomie(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
But seriously, you guys need to see this website and comment about it. It doesn't have to be bad news to gather traction. The future of technology....lets beat this.

Register now @ http://labs.scoolware.com

Do something new in 2013
Re: Check Out This Website by DualCore1: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
I like the design of your site and the text editor displayed in the screen there looks just like my "home" environment with Notepad++.

The "Register Now" button gives no noticeable feedback when clicked because the registration from is already in focus on page load. If the green button is replaced by a green arrow pointing to the registration form it may pass a better message.
Re: Check Out This Website by larryhomie(m): 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
Dual Core: I like the design of your site and the text editor displayed in the screen there looks just like my "home" environment with Notepad++.

The "Register Now" button gives no noticeable feedback when clicked because the registration from is already in focus on page load. If the green button is replaced by a green arrow pointing to the registration form it may pass a better message.

Thanks for the feedback. The editor is sublime text. About the 'Register Now' button, its focuses on the first field of the form when clicked. I'd look into the noticeable feedback.

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Web Hosting!!! / Fastest Way To Grow Your Traffic In Less Than 30days / Urgent In Need Of PHP Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.