Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

God Na Helele: Peopleprime No Be Fake Oh - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Na Helele: Peopleprime No Be Fake Oh (2671 Views)

Why The Purported Nigeria Police E-recruitment Website May Be Fake / Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. / I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Na Helele: Peopleprime No Be Fake Oh by Irias(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2008
Fellow nairalanders,do join me to appreciate God for his unexplainable favour and showers of blessings on me.First,let me start by saying Kudos to peopleprime for taking out time to assist job seekers.You people will never lack.next,i just finished serving my nation on the 14th and to God be the Glory,I am now a proud staff of IBTC chartered Bank.I cant tell Daddy god Thankyou enough oh,do help me thank him.As for you reading this,your testimony is next.hope to hear from you soon.
Re: God Na Helele: Peopleprime No Be Fake Oh by ashaby(f): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2008
@ poster

please how did u contact peopleprime, can u help me too?
Re: God Na Helele: Peopleprime No Be Fake Oh by apprecie(f): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2008
thank God for u , please i need there address too please forward there address to my box sadem4u@yahoo.com
Re: God Na Helele: Peopleprime No Be Fake Oh by VirtuousA(f): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2008
This is amazing, less than two weeks from NYSC, God did it. You really need to give Thanksgiven in your church cus so many people have hunt for job for years. Thank God for you, I believe He can do it.
Re: God Na Helele: Peopleprime No Be Fake Oh by jumoye: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2008
Pls i need d email addy of peopleprime.Congrats on ur new job o! we will get our jobs soon in Jesus Name.Amen,
Re: God Na Helele: Peopleprime No Be Fake Oh by asaajuomo1(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2008
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: God Na Helele: Peopleprime No Be Fake Oh by LAXIST(m): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2008
Hi All,
For those who want to know, the address of people prime is at 56b Isaac John Street G.R.A. Ikeja, Lagos. The last time i was there i was told to bring N500:00 for processing fees, i do not know if the policy has changed now. Goodluck!!!
Re: God Na Helele: Peopleprime No Be Fake Oh by Jenik(f): 9:17am On Feb 27, 2008
I cant be looking for job and be giving money to people to process what I am not sure of getting. Hope you are not a staff of Primepeople abi peopleprime anyway.
Re: God Na Helele: Peopleprime No Be Fake Oh by cyonujemen(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2008
You can only go there and be attended to on invitation. The steps to follow are :
1. Fill the employment form in their website.
2. Wait for an invitation to write their test in their office at Isaac John, GRA, Ikeja.
3. An interview would be conducted immediately to ascertain the type of job u would like.This is a criteria needed b4 your name is added to their database of job seekers. And when there is a job that suits u, u ll then be invited for an interview.
The website is www.peopleprime .com or www.peoplestemp.com
The two are one and the same company. It is a very reliable company though they only invited me for an interview once and since then, i ve heard from them for close to a yr now. Note that you will be asked to pay N500 for administrative expenses. Good Luck
Re: God Na Helele: Peopleprime No Be Fake Oh by Neyoyo(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2008
congratulations, wish you the best
Re: God Na Helele: Peopleprime No Be Fake Oh by bruce(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2008
Take it or leave guys,peopleprime is real. They aint fake.

Ya sometime they demand for a token as processing fee, that however depends on their agreement or contract with the Employer.

Congrats guy.

(1) (Reply)

House Of Tara Is Recruiting: / Bon Industries Jobs / Baker Hughes Is Recruiting Apply Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.