Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Happy Birthday Debosky And Rooneyboy... Much Love! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday Debosky And Rooneyboy... Much Love! (1084 Views)

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl / Mods Pls Do Not Move This Thread, I Think An Inluv With Debosky! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Debosky And Rooneyboy... Much Love! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
Yeah. Even though I know this debosky guy hardly give two fu.cks about me, that would not stop me from wishing you all the best on your special day undecided

And as for you, Rooneyboy.. I just wish you would turn a newleaf lipsrsealed

Wishing you guys ALL THE BEST.

I baked the cake myself and customized the drinks.

Much love, guys! kiss kiss

Re: Happy Birthday Debosky And Rooneyboy... Much Love! by 190theclown: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
Awww that's so sweet of you tashy baybe

From 190 to-rooneyboy I wish u LL and countless yrs of prosperity

For dobosky undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Debosky And Rooneyboy... Much Love! by Rooneyboy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Turn a new leaf, are u for real ? What did I do wrong ?
I appreciate ur effort all the same, it really makes my birthday all the
More special.
Re: Happy Birthday Debosky And Rooneyboy... Much Love! by slimchi2k2(m): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday Debosky And Rooneyboy... Much Love! by debosky(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
Thanks a lot Tasha. . . .I definitely do give way more than two f's about you. I really appreciate it. smiley

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes.
Re: Happy Birthday Debosky And Rooneyboy... Much Love! by DrFerlie(m): 3:33am On Jan 09, 2013
HBD....
Re: Happy Birthday Debosky And Rooneyboy... Much Love! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
Tashamania: Yeah. Even though I know this debosky guy hardly give two fu.cks about me, that would not stop me from wishing you all the best on your special day undecided

And as for you, Rooneyboy.. I just wish you would turn a newleaf lipsrsealed

Wishing you guys ALL THE BEST.

I baked the cake myself and customized the drinks.

Much love, guys! kiss kiss

Didn't see dis yesterday but anyways.

Hbd rooneyboy. Long life and prosperity. Many days ahead. Muah!

@sebosky, hbd too
Re: Happy Birthday Debosky And Rooneyboy... Much Love! by kponkedenge(m): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
Do pple now celebrat birthdays online. Wat r nigerians turnin into.

(1) (Reply)

Singles Pub( For Every Dude And Girl Who Dnt Care About Romance) / I Have A Crush On FARANO She Looks Like My Mother. / Single And Searching Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.