Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

A Big Hole In Front N A Bad Crack @ D Back - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Big Hole In Front N A Bad Crack @ D Back (1283 Views)

3 Drunk Guys N A Taxi Driver. / Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) / Man With Big Hole In Head! ;d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Hole In Front N A Bad Crack @ D Back by O4real(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2006
Joe and John were identical twins. Joe owned an old dilapidated boat and kept pretty much to himself. One day he rented out his boat to a group of out-of-town guys who ended up sinking it. He spent all day trying to salvage as much stuff as he could from the sunken vessel and was out of touch that whole day and most of the evening.

Unknown to him, his brother John's wife, July, had died suddenly in his absence of heart-attack. When he got back to shore he went into town to pick up a few things at the grocery store. Where he was accosted by a kind old woman who mistook him for John and said, "I'm so sorry for your loss. You must feel terrible."

Joe, thinking she was talking about his boat, spoke his mind without mincing a word and blurted out "Hell no! Fact is, I'm sort of glad to be rid of her. She was a rotten old thing from the beginning. Her bottom was all shriveled up and she smelt like an old dead fish. She was always holding water, you know. She had a bad crack in the back and a pretty big hole in the front too. Every time I used her, her hole got bigger and she leaked like crazy. I guess what finally finished her off was when I rented her to those four guys looking for a good time. I warned them that she wasn't very good and that she smelled bad. But they wanted her anyway. The damn fools tried to get in her all at one once and she split right up in the middle."

The old woman, unable to cope with the loathsome statements, lost her ground and fainted for good.
Re: A Big Hole In Front N A Bad Crack @ D Back by diddy4(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2006
this is damn good man. nice one. damn u got me falling of my seat. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Big Hole In Front N A Bad Crack @ D Back by beyunce(f): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2006
this is hilarious
Re: A Big Hole In Front N A Bad Crack @ D Back by kajad(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2006
WORD!!!! smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Big Hole In Front N A Bad Crack @ D Back by Z4M4eva(f): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2006
l.o.l
Re: A Big Hole In Front N A Bad Crack @ D Back by hotangel2(f): 12:20am On Apr 28, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy too much of descriptive essay!! cheesy cheesy
Re: A Big Hole In Front N A Bad Crack @ D Back by spikelord(m): 2:09am On May 08, 2006
no Hottie, I'll call that one a narrative essay! grin grin grin
Re: A Big Hole In Front N A Bad Crack @ D Back by sade511(f): 2:11am On May 08, 2006
Thats a good one.
Re: A Big Hole In Front N A Bad Crack @ D Back by seunspice(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2007
shocked shocked Oritshee!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Big Hole In Front N A Bad Crack @ D Back by djcrooky(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2007
this joke rocks
Re: A Big Hole In Front N A Bad Crack @ D Back by sussy1(f): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2007
Wonderful

(1) (Reply)

Monkeys Too Can Suck / Twice Last Week / Jesus Vs Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.