Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party (28081 Views)

Kenyan Artiste Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With A Burial/gravesite Cake (PHOTOS / Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. / Agbani Darego Unveils Personal Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
Pacify: Pesin wey snap these pictures nor try at all undecided

You sure say you no get eye problem? tongue
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by redcliff: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
[size=30pt]kai see tiwa savage. fawk!!!!![/size]
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by crackhaus: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hehehe, see better baddy belle. Did she refuse your advances? Maybe its because you call yourself 'Lesbianboy'.

LesbianBoy: See how TINY she looks, very UGLY girl i must say *spits* instead of her to go and MARRY she is busy throwing party! Soon she go turn OLD CARGO...........Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by HayZee06(m): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
Abbott: Was you there @ OP?
Hehe....u keep ringing d bell lyk dat english *gbagaun*
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by redcliff: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
Richfella:

lol. he dey find 6D view of the party thats why
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
Why is the Murray Bruce ediot always showing his ugly face in these parties undecided
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by redcliff: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
Pacify: Pesin wey snap these pictures nor try at all undecided

lol. You dey find 6D view of the party abi?
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by rully2: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ermmm...why is Basket Mouth never seen at events with his wife undecided Just an observation
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
[size=13pt]WOW!! Was the criteria for attending this party elegance, beauty and class??!! I mean they all look nice!![/size]

This is the first time I'm seeing a Nigerian event and everyone is actually looking like the celebrity that they are.

Tiwa Savage, Stephanie Okereke, and Agbani looks *I don't even know d English to write* Completely breathtaking, I mean WOW!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by timpaker(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
she no fine again (and please don't ask me to post a picture of my girlfriend or else.....) grin grin grin
truly, the other lady made me realize that one girl's ni.p.ple is another girl's brea$.t grin grin grin

her chest be like my own.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by SisiKill1: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
This is the first set of pictures of a Nigerian event I have ever seen where people aren't sweating like hogs. . . for that alone, the Party gets an A+ in my books.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by emilyone(f): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
is that not Steph in a white blouse? ... almost didnt recognize her
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by whitedove1: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
LesbianBoy:
And so?

Ur left Nyash!!!
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by ijawcitizen(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
CONGRATS MISS IBIAGBANIDOKIBUBO
PRIDE OF THE IJAW NATION
AMAZON OF IJAWLAND
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
tpia@:
Well, they tried, but seriously, no african food was served?
shocked shocked thunder fire her , she won't blow her 31st
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Chinwem(f): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
Nice pictures,congratulations.
Almost mistook her for Oluchi......
Tiwa Savage......lovely set of white teeth!
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by chikeorji123(m): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
Whalin:

BAD BELLE. Hmmmmmm.

For wetin? for saying the truth? infact her top pority this year must be to settle down..unless she decide not to marry..my wish is all my belove sisters,femal friends and tonto-dike and co is to settle down...
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Rocktation(f): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
The good pics were added only today. undecided
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by redcliff: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by redcliff: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
chikeorji123:

For wetin? for saying the truth? infact her top pority this year must be to settle down..unless she decide not to marry..my wish is all my belove sisters,femal friends and tonto-dike and co is to settle down...

why dont you give them a seat so they can actually sit and settle down.
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by omoharry(f): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
Nice
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by timpaker(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: shocked shocked thunder fire her , she won't celbrate her 31st

did u take Ota Pia Pia dis afternoon, what sort of curse is dis? Be guided!!!
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by chikeorji123(m): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: shocked shocked thunder fire her , she won't celbrate her 31st

No wonder u vomit such disgusting outbost.. b/c a NigeriaPride won't be such stupid..
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
timpaker:

did u take Ota Pia Pia dis afternoon, what sort of curse is dis? Be guided!!!
no African foods are u kidding me? angry angry may sango strike her, no pity for oyinbo wannabe
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by LesbianBoy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
redcliff:

why dont you give them a seat so they can actually seat and settle down.
DRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by timpaker(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: no African foods are u kidding me? angry angry may sango strike no pity for oyinbo wannabe

na her choice na... or will you pay the bills? abeg free her joor.
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by chikeorji123(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
redcliff:

why dont you give them a seat so they can actually seat and settle down.

Really? May be u can assist me to start arranging those seat or what do u think?..
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
timpaker:

na her choice na... or will you pay the bills? abeg free her joor.
angry angry angry angry tongue tongue
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by chikeorji123(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
LesbianBoy:
DRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

LesbianBoy l hope all is well?..
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by ideylaff: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
Richfella:

Abi oooo> thank you ...

Jide alakija is one of the best out there

Professional to the Letter "P"

http://www.alakija.com/site/weddings.php

His Blog

http://alakija.com/blog/

http://www.alakija.com/site/about.php

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Nigerian Animation Video- GBEDU DANCING / Top Ten Nigerian Hit Songs In 2012. / Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.