Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Kenyan Artiste Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With A Burial/gravesite Cake (PHOTOS - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Kenyan Artiste Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With A Burial/gravesite Cake (PHOTOS (1582 Views)

Demi Lovato In Africa Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Africans! / Nigeria Policemen Go Down Low At A Burial / Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Artiste Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With A Burial/gravesite Cake (PHOTOS by LMAyedun(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
Gosh! A Kenyan artiste, Karen Lucas, did the unthinkable, when she celebrated her 30th birthday on Friday, wearing a devil horn and cutting her black gravesite cake.

The black cake was decorated to assume a grave-site on green grass, with flowers on top, a shovel, brown sand beside it and also a cross boldly written- ’30’ ‘1983-2013’.
Kenyan post reports that many of the guests were surprised but they all rejoiced with the celebrant!
See photos of the cake below:

http://dailystar.com.ng/2013/09/21/kenyan-artiste-celebrates-30th-birthday-burialgravesite-cake-photos/

Re: Kenyan Artiste Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With A Burial/gravesite Cake (PHOTOS by johnwizey: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
Omo ale jatijati
Re: Kenyan Artiste Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With A Burial/gravesite Cake (PHOTOS by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
So cos she used a grave design for her cake means she is evil. People get scared or shud I say they don't wanna remember where the will always end up no matter how long life lives within them. As for me I get d message she is tryna pass like its boldly written on d cake. Here liews kaz youth. She belives she is aging hence her youth is gone and she is entering anoda stage of her life

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Artiste Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With A Burial/gravesite Cake (PHOTOS by yhemini: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
@ULSHERLAN yeah u ar right that's what she's trying 2 say.. I just think the way she went about it is kinda too extreme.. I like it, buh I don't think I can do it cheesy
Re: Kenyan Artiste Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With A Burial/gravesite Cake (PHOTOS by LMAyedun(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
ULSHERLAN: So cos she used a grave design for her cake means she is evil. People get scared or shud I say they don't wanna remember where the will always end up no matter how long life lives within them. As for me I get d message she is tryna pass like its boldly written on d cake. Here liews kaz youth. She belives she is aging hence her youth is gone and she is entering anoda stage of her life
I agree with you 80% but tagging her 'Evil' is not only about the grave designed cake.
What do you have to say about the devil's horn on her head?? I knw she is only seeking attention tho.

(1) (Reply)

Man Put Snakes In Mouth For A Living - (PHOTOS) / Silverbird Cinemas Port Harcourt - Fun House Or Sweat Shop? / Photos: First Human In The World To Be Able To See In Pure Darkness!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.