Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Mail Server Installation - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mail Server Installation (664 Views)

Server Installation, Network Deployment , Virtualization , And Many More / Microsoft Exchange Mail Server Installation With Web And Mobile Access / Microsoft Exchange Mail Server Installation With Web And Mobile Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mail Server Installation by hokore: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hi GUYS Compliments of the Season, How was the Holiday? I hope you rested well. I am actually seeking for Business Outfits or Organizations in need of an in-house Mail Server Application to facilitate the Day to Day office intranet communication among members of staff by using MS Outlook with your personalized Business Email addresses. The Advantages of this system includes the following:-
1. You can easily make a backup copy of correspondences via emails which makes it easy to retrieve lost mails.
2. Outlook which is one of the email clients that runs on this system possesses a lot of features. One of which makes it possible for you to create signatures in your mails for easy identification.
3. It could reduce the cost incurred in the use of multiple internet connections as one connection can handle out going mails from the Mail Server.
4. It makes it easy to keep track of emails using Log files that keep the records of all mails sent or received.

If you like to experience this system or know anyone that would dont hesistate to reach me on the following number for details-08162973733. Believe me the Deal i offer you is Amazing,Not much cost.
Re: Mail Server Installation by TonyMccallum: 7:06am On Feb 18, 2013
Hello Members,

An email server allows you and your users to send and receive emails to others around the world. The Mercury Mail Transport System is an example of an email server that is free for you to download, install and use. The Mercury email server places received emails in users in-boxes, which can be accessed through an email client program such as Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express or through a web mail interface. There are several advantages to hosting your own email server: Centralization of email services that you have direct control over; efficient use of resources by only requiring the email server to connect to retrieve mail; continuous availability. An email server actually contains several functions. Email server software sometimes combines those parts into one piece for ease of installation. However, large email installations have to put each function on a separate mail server or even multiple mail servers.

Best Regards,
Anthony Martello

Mac Notebook

(1) (Reply)

Is A Password Enough? / Low Graphic Memory / PLS Help My Itunes And App Store Disappeared From My Ipad2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.