Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,178 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! (16794 Views)

Help!! I Am Getting Addicted To Soft Drinks. / Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE / BIZARRE! Meet Brian Taylor, A 45-Year-old Man Addicted To Drinking PETROL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
baby_123: Bad a*ss diabetes dey wait you. You want to be taking insulin by injection for the rest of your life abi?

Please help me tell him and others. Sweets things dey do plenty damage for body; bitter things do the opposite.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
See me see trouble ooooooo.... Dis OP is traveling to land of Diabetes,pile dysfunctional/weak erectionz & premature ejaculationz without visa oooooo. You better stop it now before you pass those things on to your unborn children oooooo

Na waooooo.... God go save person from NL. Wetin be weak attention & premature expulsion gringringrin
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
Obinoscopy: You are not addicted to coke, its just mere habit. You can stop it if u want to.

Exactly my thought. Improve on your self control ability.

Anytime you see coke or any sugary drink, think of diabetes and all the things you've to do to keep maintaining your blood sugar level. That should help you.

Also, do you want to enjoy today and suffer tomorrow?
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by aforebby: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
You are a potential diabetic patient.....you better stop it before it stop you from living
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by movmentish(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
Wait oh......all this diabetes talk don dey fear me oh,I have dis uncle dat eats only beans and couscous coz of diabetes and me I like ijekuje (can't live on only two food) and I dread needles.....

**sips coca-cola** cool
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
antontech: Coke is poisonous wgen taken in large quantity.wants to find out how poisonous.Take a bottle of coke and pour it on your water cystem toilet as if you are pouring hapeak.leave for some time and what with water.You will not drink coke again in ur life.

Antontech, thanks for this insight.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by martyns303(m): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
aforebby: You are a potential diabetic patient.....you better stop it before it stop you from living
lack of insuline cause diabetis and not sugar. SA folks drink atleast 2 litres everyday.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
cigie: start drinking heineken...

Pot belly and liver problem is the end result thereof.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by IYANGBALI: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
e mandman: Mtchewww
i thought d topic is abt real "coke"
which one be real coke?coke get fake one again?
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by IYANGBALI: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
mu2sa2: The best way to break your addiction to coke is to find a good substitute for it. Orange or banana will be okay. Whenever u feel the urge to take coke,just take orange or banana. After sometime u will overcome the addiction; u will even hate to see coke. Apart from saving money, fruit is good for your health.
that is a lie,I beg to disagree with you,the best way is for him to burn all the cocacola depots in nigeria
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
Rastamann: Go ahead and keep drinking it, it is good for the body. Just make sure that you drink "bitter leaf" water once every two weeks or every month.

Thank you Rastamann for the bolded. Poster, take it once in a while and endeavour to take bitter leaf water/juice to detoxify your system. Bitter things do the body wonders!

Forget about the bitter taste and think more of the benefits to your body. I take it and I'm so used to it already.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
IYA NGBALI: which one be real coke?coke get fake one again?

He meant Cocaine; the slang for it is coke.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by IYANGBALI: 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
marshpearl: @op. . My aunt is also an addict she drinks 9 coca cola bottles a day but ma aunt is too smart to be conquered by senator diabetis cuz she has one herbal drink she usually takes to totally neutralises her sugar level. . .she's been an addict for over 17years and will keep drinking coke till she grows old and gives up the ghost or jesus comes. . .either ways she's going to coke paradise smiley grin
tell you aunty to see me for 21 days deliverance
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by IYANGBALI: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

He meant Cocaine; the slang for it is coke.
which one is slang again?I only know of inyang
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by anulaxad(m): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
try sex grin
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
sadeiyare: Try fanta lol

All the corbonated drinks are the same. Coke, Fanta, Sprit, Pepsi, Crush, Mirinda. Even some of these packaged juices are not helping too.

For those who don't know, we don't manufacture fruit juices in Nigeria. The fruit concentrates are imported, mixed with water with nutrients added plus sugar and packaged to be sold to the public as fruit juices.

Take orange juice from any brand, squeeze juice from orange fruit and compare the two drinks. The natural one would have moderate sugar while the manufactured one would be too sweet.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by biolabee(m): 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
movmentish: Wait oh......all this diabetes talk don dey fear me oh,I have dis uncle dat eats only beans and couscous coz of diabetes and me I like ijekuje (can't live on only two food) and I dread needles.....
**sips coca-cola** cool

Either u r just a juvenile or just plain naive not to know that coca cola has a lot of sugar and that not taken in moderation is bad for you
You mention an uncle who has a diabetic condition.. do you know that diabetes can be hereditary

Stop the coke and drink water only for at least 2 months to start a DETOX process

PS Please change the topic to I am addicted to Coca-Cola
I rushed on thinkin there was a nappy head here
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Monzuur(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
Geomac: Six Bottles of Coke multiply by Eighteen Cubes of Sugar is equal to One Hundred and Eight Cubes of Sugar per day

6 coke x 18 sugar = 108 cubes of sugar

You know the result, right?
sugar contains 6cubes of sugar nt 18..........6*6=36
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by DidiLove1: 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
When will people realize that the consumption of sugar or sweet drinks DOES NOT cause Diabetes.

@op: please drink as much coke as u love to, the secret is just to balance ur blood sugar level. Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) is very much as deadly as hyperglycemia (high blood sugar).

And before anyone starts asking if i work for Coca Cola or other such posts, please see link below and be informed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes

Diabetes ko, cancer ni.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by movmentish(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
Didi Love: When will people realize that the consumption of sugar or sweet drinks DOES NOT cause Diabetes.

@op: please drink as much coke as u love to, the secret is just to balance ur blood sugar level. Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) is very much as deadly as hyperglycemia (high blood sugar).

And before anyone starts asking if i work for Coca Cola or other such posts, please see link below and be informed.

Diabetes ko, cancer ni.
If u are a chik I love you,so I should continue if I have a way of balancing the sugar level (I take alomo on a regular) do drink coke too?
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by dhrey: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
O boy u dey Bleep at all.if i try 2 bottles a day ma dick no go stand 4 3days.i hail u hooo
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by no1madman(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
i am so addicted 2 sweet puxxxxy. .
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by DidiLove1: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
movmentish:
If u are a chik I love you,so I should continue if I have a way of balancing the sugar level (I take alomo on a regular) do drink coke too?

My point exactly. Diabetes is a strange word to the local Chinese as they have conquered most diseases and ailments with herbs. Balance your sugar level and you are good to go. I take sweet drinks at will and i take my herbal drinks by the side! In my late 30s with my blood sugar balanced out and i got a very recent medical report to prove it!
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by razznaija(f): 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
Guy Diabetes,cancer,heart disease, obesity,kidney disease and liver disease are waiting for you around the corner, say hi for me.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by DidiLove1: 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
razznaija: Guy Diabetes,cancer,heart disease, obesity,kidney disease and liver disease are waiting for you around the corner, say hi for me.

That's a big fat lie! Please do some research on healthy living.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by razznaija(f): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
Madam Google is your best friend utilize it very well, okay?
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by DidiLove1: 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
razznaija: Madam Google is your best friend utilize it very well, okay?

Then i must say you obviously don't google with intelligence.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by biolabee(m): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
Didi Love: When will people realize that the consumption of sugar or sweet drinks DOES NOT cause Diabetes.

Diabetes ko, cancer ni.

bros have you considered the impact of these processed sugars on the liver and kidney

movmentish:

movmentish it seems u really love ur fix

carry go
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Desdola(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
Just pray your pancreas is producing enough insulin to control your sugar level or else diabetes mellitus would catch up with you. Just control ur intake of the drink coz u might rregret it in the long run.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by razznaija(f): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
Didi Love:

Then i must say you obviously don't google with intelligence.

I'm so sorry madam nutritionist that the slow internet that you are using does not provide you with proper search results pele o.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Sike(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
Stop it I Like it.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by DidiLove1: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
razznaija:

I'm so sorry madam nutritionist that the slow internet that you are using does not provide you with proper search results pele o.

OK dear, run along now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hungry? This Is The Best Place To Visit / 5 Ways Nigerians Eat Rice / What Do You Eat With Yam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.