Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

A Problem To The Chemists - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Problem To The Chemists (425 Views)

Pls Chemists In The House, Help Me Out In Nitrate Analysis Of Water! / Nairaland Chemists! Holla Here! / Mathematician Help Me Out With This Simple Problem To Be Submited Tomorow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Problem To The Chemists by Tolexander: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
An amount of cadmium sulphate powder equivalent to 1g/L of cd^2+ was prepared. 10ml of the solution was pipetted into a 100ml volumetric flask containing 25ml of 0.2% gelatin solution and 2M KCl was used to dilute to volume. 5ml of this solution was transfered to a polarographic cell and id(diffusion current)=2.2microAmps was obtained. After adding 10ml of 0.01g/L of solution of cadmium sulphate analar, the id=3.5microAmps. What is the % content of Cd^2+ in the cadmium sulphate? Justify the 0.2% gelatin solution and 2M KCl in this set up.

Please i need a solution to the question before thursday.
May God help u as u wana help me.

(1) (Reply)

Sat Toefl / Study In Us And Canada Easilty Without Toefl / Gre Gmat Sat Toefl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.