Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It (13481 Views)

Advice On Buyin A Modem / Having Limited Connectivity On My Vista Laptop When I Use Dial Up Connection / Why Buy A Laptop When You Can Lease One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It by Gogat: 1:54am On Jan 09, 2013
pls help me found out hw cn i knw d original laptop when buyin it
Re: How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It by seedord247(m): 1:57am On Jan 09, 2013
They will write original on it smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It by ifemiide: 6:32am On Jan 09, 2013
Pls i will be interested to know more about buying of laptop also. I want to buy one. But i dont know the gud and right one to buy
Re: How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It by Maleeq(m): 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
For starters, shopping at a renowned store with dealer/distributor/outlet rights for the brands you are interested in is your safest bet.

I doubt if there is a sure way to tell inferior from real atimes. These chinese alternatives are really good copies which in my experience sometimes outdo the "original" they cloned!
Re: How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2013
When you see made in korea on it

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It by Youngzedd(m): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2013
Highbros: When you see made in korea on it

Aah bros naa waaoooo, pc geek don talk.
Stop giving people this kind of Advise.

All the hp and Toshiba I have seen and used is made in China and they are very strong.

@OP Check the config if u can OR best option is when buying one, buy from authorized dealer or go with computer geek.
Re: How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 12, 2013
Youngzedd:

Aah bros naa waaoooo, pc geek don talk.
Stop giving people this kind of Advise.

All the hp and Toshiba I have seen and used is made in China and they are very strong.

@OP Check the config if u can OR best option is when buying one, buy from authorized dealer or go with computer geek.
are you saying computers are made only in china? Cos mine wasn't made in china. And you'll have no idea what a strong system is like unless you use a different make.
Re: How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It by Youngzedd(m): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
Highbros: are you saying computers are made only in china? Cos mine wasn't made in china. And you'll have no idea what a strong system is like unless you use a different make.

I didn't say that only china produce lappy but almost all the company in the world has company in china.

I have told the poster what to do.
Re: How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It by klasys(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
just take note of this

1. make sure there Microsoft window label with window installation key at the back of ur laptop, when turn upside down

2. when open ur system, make sure there is label of the operating system of ur laptop, e.g Window 7 Label

3. also there must be label of the type of processor that comes with ur laptop, e.g Intel or AMD,

5. to crown it all, look for laptop that have ENERGY STAR logo

I am sure you won't regret buying the laptop if you can get a laptop with the feature above
Re: How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
klasys: just take note of this

1. make sure there Microsoft window label with window installation key at the back of ur laptop, when turn upside down

2. when open ur system, make sure there is label of the operating system of ur laptop, e.g Window 7 Label

3. also there must be label of the type of processor that comes with ur laptop, e.g Intel or AMD,

I am sure you won't regret buying the laptop if you can get a laptop with the feature above
must you talk when you don't know what to say? Even refurbished lappy has everythin you typed above.
Re: How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It by ikecinho(m): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
u can always go for ship to UK or USA laptops..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It by klasys(m): 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
Highbros: must you talk when you don't know what to say? Even refurbished lappy has everythin you typed above.

U must be fool 4 saying dat, u dont even know different between New and refurbish laptop, & you are here blabbing

ar u a leaner?
Re: How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It by klasys(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
Highbros: must you talk when you don't know what to say? Even refurbished lappy has everythin you typed above.

U are really fool, the OP said that he want to know how he can identify original laptop, which mean that he is hoping to buy a new laptop, 99% of refurbish laptop are original, because they are original that is why the owner is able to used them and dumb them for another user (second person). fake, non-original laptop will never be available for second user, it would have spoil before 1 year
Re: How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
klasys:

U are really fool, the OP said that he want to know how he can identify original laptop, which mean that he is hoping to buy a new laptop, 99% of refurbish laptop are original, because they are original that is why the owner is able to used them and dumb them for another user (second person). fake, non-original laptop will never be available for second user, it would have spoil before 1 year

but, I have never seen a fake laptop b4. People are always afraid of buying refurbished rather than fake. Odeh
Re: How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It by edrys(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2013
@OP I have been thinking about this for a while now. Is there any other means, maybe a kind of command on ms dos that will enable one detect maybe d laptop is a clone.
Re: How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It by Magicdon(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2013
One thing you should observe when buyin a lappy is the configuration, then buy it from fine brothers. They dont sell fake. By configuration i mean the operating system windows 7 or 8 , the RAM 2 or 4gig upwards, the speed 2.2gig above, hard disk capacity 400gig upwards, the processor, take note all new laptops now come wit windows 8

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It by bnanzip(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2015
I have written extensively on this. I may not have to type again. And since the post has been old before I came, anyone that comes after this should simply follow this link to get to the post www.jotscroll.com/forums/22/posts/8/how-to-know-an-original-laptop-from-an-already-used-or-refurbished-one-.html

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It by Abudu2000(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2016
klasys:
just take note of this

ill-adviced info

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Project Topic For Computer Engineering Student / COMPUTER PROGRAMMING * WEBSITE DESIGN * GRAPHICS DESIGN / HP Elitebook Revolve G2 (128gb Ssd /4gb, Corei5, Backlit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.