Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Why Buy A Laptop When You Can Lease One - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Buy A Laptop When You Can Lease One (893 Views)

How Can I Know The Original Laptop When Buyin It / Why Buy Hp When There's Acer? / Having Limited Connectivity On My Vista Laptop When I Use Dial Up Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Buy A Laptop When You Can Lease One by NemekGee: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2008
Hello All.

Are you in need of a laptop or any other household item?

Are you short of cash?

Do you have a paying Job?

Or do you just don’t want to spend all that bulk cash to get a laptop at once?

You have an Answer.

We at C & I leasing Plc will finance your laptop and any other household item (Including cars) you purchase while you spread the payment across the board. This is what I call material acquisition made easy. Ask your friends and family in the western world. They rarely have to pay cash for most of the items they have, that’s the reason why there is a middle class in those environment and in Nigeria, the middle class is only just beginning to emerge.

Well if you are interested in taking a lease; call me using the contacts below.

Emeka

08033863016 or 07029328510
Or send me an email at emeka.umeh@c-ileasing.com

Or you could visit our office at
LEASING HOUSE
C & I leasing drive, off bisola durosinmi etti drive
Off admiralty way, lekki phase 1.
Lagos
Re: Why Buy A Laptop When You Can Lease One by xtremeidea(m): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2010
undecided undecided undecided well interesting market strategy, but if u calculate how much u have to spend buy the laptop from u guys along the period of time u will specify, u'll see that u'll end up spending more, cuz of ur interest rates.

So my question is wat if i dnt have a steady income n i need a laptop from u guys would u give me?

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Does Not Come On Sometimes After It Badly Shutdown. They Say Its A Software Problem.who Kn / Help! My Laptop Screen Is Drawing Lines / To Resubmit Google Adsense Acout Is It To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.