Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Save A Soul - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Save A Soul (971 Views)

Save-a-soul / Pls Urgent, Save A Soul / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save A Soul by holusola: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2008
Hello house,

Thisis an issue i've been keeping to myself for long but i think i should teel it out.I hold a Higher national Diploma in Acounting(upper credit level),Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
and,i just passed my ICAN exams last year.The issue is i work as a contract staff in a Bank in Lagos,to be precise as a teller.I was actually deceived to believe that the Bank would request that we submit our credentials to be considered for a higher post after sixmonths by the person who helped me get the job.

She asked me to bring a C.V with just my National Diploma which i did,i actually wrote some tests then thinking i would just do the work for three weeks and resume as a trainee in Ecobank or Bank PHB cos i passed Ecobank test.To my chargin, i've spent ten months working as a teller,and the pathetic part of it is that it's no more a story that in that Bank that a guy who has an ACA works as a teller.The job is so demanding that i don't have time for myself and to also upgrade myself is a problem.

I have had cause to attend interviews and test sessions but i don't really know what's wrong.I took the job because i neeeded something for upkeep and was misinformed,but it has dawned on me that something is wrong.

House i need you to advise me and give a helping hand as i'm bent on changing job.Save a soul please,
Re: Save A Soul by tommyex(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2008
If u have d faith leave the bank so that you can have time to search 4 other jobs.

Coys in 9ja can be pathetic,good luck
Re: Save A Soul by holusola: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2008
House could u believe in less than 5hours God of miracles intervened in my case.This is no fiction,no fallacy as i'm writing,i'm yet to recover from the shock,sit back and hear the full gist in the new topic i'm about to initiate.

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Engineering Design Training Programme In Abuja / Job Opportunities: / Swglobal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.