Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu (3616 Views)

SCIENTIFIC ROMANCE; The Invisible Man. / In Memory Only (Romance) / The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 6:32am On Jan 09, 2013
Chapter 1
Keilee wakes up to the sun shinning in her eyes. She then looked around and as her vision cleared she realized that she wasn't in her own room. The sheets are green and the walls are a pale blue and covered with multiple band posters. "Oh yeah", she thought to herself and smiled. She had forgotten that she had stayed at her boyfriend Niall's house last night. And an amazing night it was. She turned around and saw him, still asleep, with a smile across his face. His wavy brown hair hung right above his now closed hazel eyes. Her eyes moved down to his medium-sized pink lips. She wanted to kiss him right then. He was so cute when he was sleeping, but she knew that he would need his sleep. Last night after hanging out with their friends at the homecoming football game, they drove her back to his place to hang out for a little while. He put on a movie and they sat on the couch and cuddled. They kissed and one thing led to another and they spent the whole night together in his bed. Keilee sat up and yawned as she stretched her arms up into the air. The clock onhis bedside table read ten o'clock. She got up out of the bed and put on her under garments. She opened one of his drawers and pulled out one of Niall's button down shirts and slipped that on to cover up. She went into the bathroom and washed off her face. She wasn't wearing makeup but Niall always said that he liked her better that way. He would always complain about her strawberry eyelashes being covered up with that "black stuff" more commonly known as mascara. She put her hair up and then she went into the kitchen to make them both breakfast. Eggs and dodo, his and hers favorite.
When Niall woke up, the amazing smell of dodo filled his nostrils. He put his brown, rectangular, wire-rimmed glasses and some shorts on. As he made his way to the kitchen, memories from last night came back and a crooked smile crossed his face. He came in and saw his girlfriend cooking. How did I ever find someone as great as her, he thought. Her long, red hair was up in a perfectly messy bun. He chuckled when he saw that she was wearing one of his blue pin-striped shirts. He walked up behind her and slowly placed his hands overher eyes. "Guess who?", he asked as she giggled.
"Let me see", she replied. "I'm going to guess... Sam?"
Niall laughed and dropped his hands. He knew that she knew it was him and not their friend, Sam. This was just a little game that they liked to play with each other. He hugged her tiny waist, kissing the top of her head. "Good morning", he said. Keilee looked up at him. He was so tall, around 6'3. She was only about 5'6 so her neck hurt a bit at this action. She looked into his gorgeous hazel eyes.
"'Morning, sweetie", she said in return.
He leaned down and kissed her. Breakfast was soon ready and they sat down on the comfy leather couch in the living room and talked as they ate. Keilee noticed that Niall seemed to be distracted. He wasn't talking quite as much and just pushed most of the food around on his plate instead of eating it. Keilee sighed and put down her fork. "Niall, what's wrong?" Niall looked up
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2013
"What?" he asked, not paying attention.
"Is there something wrong? Did I cook your eggs wrong or something?"
"No, that's not it." He said, sighing and looking back down.
"Then what?"
Niall took both their plates and carefully placed them down onto the coffee table. He took Keilee's hands and looked into her deep blue eyes. He loved her eyes so much. They where as blue as the sea and made his heart melt. He suddenly forgot was he was going to say."What is it", said Keilee, bringing him back to his thought. He sighed and finally stuttered a quiet
"L-look...I-I don't know how... or when, but… sometime… last night, it … uh, broke."
She looked at him in disbelief. The condom couldn't have broken, this isn't happening, she thought in a daze. She just shook her head and put a fake smile on her face.
"Everything will be fine, don't worry," she replied.
He didn't seem convinced. They where both actors in their schools drama program and he was finally starting to pick up on when she was, or wasn't, acting.
"Are you sure?" he asked. "I know that we didn't even talk about doing that, and you might have not be, uh, prepared and stuff but-"
She took his face in her hands and gave him a kiss and then nodded to reassure him. He sighed and relaxed a bit.
"Good, I just don't want you to have to worry about anything", he said.
He then picked up their plates off the coffee table and handed Keilee's plate to her. The then continued to talk and eat. Keilee just tried to push what he had said out of her head. Why should she worry, it was just one time. Right?
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by Tomeseen(f): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2013
Condom broke kwa? shocked That man must eida be superman or have super instrument. lipsrsealed
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2013
Tomeseen: Condom broke kwa? shocked That man must eida be superman or have super instrument. lipsrsealed
I guess his gf was one hella of a gal
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by Hadesparks(f): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2013
Uh uh uh.... Lip close
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hadesparks: Uh uh uh.... Lip close
What did I say @ Hadesparks
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by Hadesparks(f): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
Nofin... Just passing
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hadesparks: Nofin... Just passing
K .meaning you didn't read chei chei Hadespark
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
Chapter 2
"Please don't pick up, don't pick up," Keilee repeated to herself over and over as she called her friend, Chloe. They weren't very close friends, but she really needed someone and her best friends Bella and Katie both lived far away. She had known Chloe for a while, since kindergarden actually, and they had gotten closer over the past year or so after having multiple classes together. Chloe and Keilee currently sat next to each other in english class. They talked most of the class and the teacher would always have to shush them. Keilee knew that she needed someone to talk to within her school so she figured that Chloe wouldbe her best bet. The phone continued to ring. Only two more rings and it would go to voice mail. Please go to voicemail "Don't pick up, don't pick-"
"Hello?"
Shit, she answered. "Uh, hey Chloe. This is Keilee." She said.
"Oh, Keilee, hey! What's up?"
"Look, something happened the other night and I need to talk to you. Could I come over to your place later?"
"Um, yeah. Sure. That's fine. Do you wanna come now? I'm not really doing anything today."
"Yeah, I'll be there in like ten minuets."
"Alright, see you then. Bye"
"Bye"
That wasn't as bad as she thought. Keilee grabbed her car keys and left the house to go to Chloe's.
Chloe was sitting at home on the computer. Her shoulder length blonde hair was pulled back into her usual pony tail. She wondered what Keilee would need to talk to her about. They where in the same english class and where just starting on their english paper, so maybe that could be it. She heard a knock at the door and went to let Keilee in. After greeting eachother and exchanging a few words, they went up to Chloe's room and sat on her bed. "So, what's going on?" Chloe asked. She couldn't hold it in any more. Keilee took in a deep breath and told her about that night and what happened and how she wasn't expecting it and didn't even take birth control and needed to get a pregnancy test. Chloe just listened with her pale green eyes wide and mouth open in shock. This was completely unexpected. She knew that Keilee and Niall where close and all, but not that close. Keilee went to church twice every week and strongly believed in waiting till marriage, Niall fully supported her. Howdid this happen? When Keilee was done, she had tears running down her face. Chloe went over and gave her a converting hug. "Keilee, look", she said. Keilee lifted her face and wiped away her tears.
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
"You will be fine, it was just one time. That's all. We can go and get a test just to check. If you ever need anything, I'm here for you. I know I'm not Bella or Katie, but I can help you just as they would."
"Thanks, Chloe. That really means a lot to me. I'm sorry for, everything."
"Don't mention it. Now, lets get that test."
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Niall was in his room listening to music, trying to distract himself. He tried to listen to the new Lumineers album, but his mind was wandering. What if Keillee really was pregnant, thenit would be all his fault. He would feel so guilty. He already felt guilty just for putting that kind of stress onto her. This was his senior year, and her junior year. They where planning on staying together while he went to college, then she would go to the same college if their long-distance relationship still worked. A baby could ruin all of this. They where too young, and had too much to do before they even started to think about having a kid. "That's it," hesaid to himself. He turned off the music and picked up his phone. He dialed his best friend Sam's number.
"Hello?"
"Hey Sam."
"Oh hey, Niall. What's up?"
"Look dude, the bets off."
"What? Why? You where too chicken weren't you? Or did she just turn you down?"
"No, that's not it."
"Look, man. I told you that she was hard-core Christian. It would be damn hard getting her into bed, but that's why I made the bet. Easy 50 bucks for me. Remember, you've only got one more week."
"No, Sam. I did sleep with her but that's not the-"
"What? No way! When? It was after homecoming wasn't it. I knew it! She could barley keep her hands off you almost the entire game. Always hugging, and kissing, and cuddling, yuck. Well then, I guess I owe you."
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by Hadesparks(f): 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
jiraiyas:
K .meaning you didn't read chei chei Hadespark
kai kai i read... Quiet interesting but...
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hadesparks: kai kai i read... Quiet interesting but...
But what ₪a Hadesparks?
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by Hadesparks(f): 7:04am On Jan 10, 2013
jiraiyas:
But what ₪a Hadesparks?
no comment
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 9:36am On Jan 10, 2013
"Look, I don't want your money. You can keep it."
"Oh, she broke up with you! Didn't she? Ha! Wait till the guys here this."
"Sam, would you just shut the hell up! She didn't break up with me! I just wanted to say thatthe bet was off! That's IT!"
He hung up the phone in anger. This whole bet was so stupid, he thought. Sam's words echoed in his head: "You get your Christian girlfriend Keilee into bed within 3 months, you get 50 bucks. You don't, you give me 50." He should have never made that bet. It was so immature and he didn't even think about Keilee at the time. But he was at a party, drunk. He may be the smartest kid in his class but if you get a few beers in him, he's dumb as a rock. He had to tell Keilee. But not just yet

Chapter 3
Chloe handed Keilee a brown paper bag that they had just gotten at the local CVS. Chloe volunteered to get it because Keilee was way too shy and nervous. After being glared at bythe cashier, they went back to Chloe's house. Keilee went to the bathroom, opened the bag, and pulled out the box. A pregnancy test box. She shook her head and sighed. She neverwould have thought that she would be put in this situation. She figured it would be years from now, after she was married. She didn't even think about her and Niall ever getting married. why should she? She was 17, and he was 18! She read the box and carefully fallowed the instructions. There was a knock at the bathroom door. Her head snapped up.
"Chloe?" she asked.
"Yeah, it's me", said her friend, who had been waiting to see the results.
Keilee let out a sigh of relief and opened the door to let Chloe in.
"So, how do we tell if it's positive or not?" asked Chloe.
Keilee picked up the box and read: "Um, one line, negative. Two, and my life is over…"
They waited and watched as one line started to show up. It was all just too much for Keilee."I can't look anymore", Keilee said. She left Chloe's bathroom and went to sit on her friend's bed, she crossed her legs indian style, placed her elbows on her knees and head in her hands. Chloe came in and sat next to her. "Everything will be fine. It's only got a minute left on the timer and the other line hasn't even showed up," Chloe said. Keilee sighed,
"You're probably right."
Ding! Their heads shot up and they both ran into the nearby bathroom at the sound of the timer going off. Keillee picked up the test and looked at it.
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by firestar(f): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2013
Jutsu?
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2013
firestar: Jutsu?
What Firestar ?does it sound strange ?
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by firestar(f): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2013
jiraiyas:
What Firestar ?does it sound strange ?

Your username and the topic = Otaku. cheesy Hence the colourful characters....
I'm still observing...
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2013
firestar:

Your username and the topic = Otaku. cheesy Hence the colourful characters....
I'm still observing...
Otaku wat does Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ mean?
I guess I won't let U̶̲̥̅̊ guys down
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
There was defiantly one line, andright next to it was a faded, but visible, second line. No, this CAN'T be happening. Keilee's mind went blank. Her hands released the test and Chloe came in right as it hit the floor. Chloepicked up the test and read it. "Keilee…I'm so sorry," she said. Keillee's eyes filled with tearsas her friend tried to calm her with a hug. "Remember, you're not in this alone. If you ever need me, for anything, I'm here for you," said Chloe. "But just to be sure, you might want to see a doctor about this." Yes, a doctor. That would be a good idea. Those tests could be wrong. They where wrong, sometimes, right? That gave her a little bit of relief, for now. Then Keilee remembered something else that she had to do and cried even harder. How wasshe ever going to tell Niall?

Chapter 4
Keilee and Niall walked hand in hand down the brick-paved road of the outdoor historic downtown mall. This was their favorite place to go to spend some time together. The pedestrian only street was lined with small boutiques, restaurants, art galleries, an ice cream parlor, a movie theater, and even an ice skating rink that was open in the winter. Musicians of all genres where scattered throughout the mall telling people their story through song and sound. Sometimes, they would come down here and Niall would play his guitar and sing duets with Keilee just to earn a few extra bucks. Then they would take the money and buy lunch or a frozen yogurt. A few of their pieces hung in one of the galleries and the man who owned the Italian restaurant knew them by name and always knew what they where going to order. They had just spent the entire day together. They watched a movie, had some ice cream, went to a few of the stores, and had just finished their sharedlasagna.
Keilee wanted Niall to be perfectly happy when she broke the news to him. He had just toldher a joke, but she missed it in her thought. She forced a smile and laughed along with him. She loved the way he laughed so much. They made their way to the park at the end of the mall. The glow from the light covered trees reflected into the duck pond. The weeping willow in the middle of the pond had its long branches flowing in the warm breeze. Niall led Keilee to a wooden bench near the pond and they both sat down. They held hands and talked for a while. They watched the sun slowly set. Niall looked at Keilee as she talked. Everything was perfect. The sun set was beautiful, and the way the orange light hit Keilee's red hair was amazing, she was amazing. He wanted to live in this moment forever. Keilee soon grew tired and rested her head on Niall's shoulder and yawned. "Are you tired? Do you want to head back now?"
"No, I'm fine. I just wish I could stay here forever." she said as she slipped her arm around his and they interlaced their fingers together.
"Me too. I had a really great day with you. I'm glad that you thought of this," Niall said.
Keilee sat back up and turned toward her boyfriend. They both leaned in together and shared a long, passionate kiss. Niall loved the way his girlfriends full, soft, lips gently grazedhis at first and then came back harder the next time. She always did this and it drove him crazy. Keilee broke her lips apart from his and took his hands. Niall sighed. He knew that something was up just by the look in her eyes. That light in them that he loved so much wasfaded."What's wrong," he asked.
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by Hadesparks(f): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
No need beating around d bush.... She is pregnant case close and dismissed kpam... Lobatan
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
Hadesparks: No need beating around d bush.... She is pregnant case close
and dismissed kpam... Lobatan
Are you sure
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
Keilee sighed and said: "There's something that I need to tell you."
"Well, what is it?"
Oh, just spit it out you coward! He's going to find out eventually.
"Niall, I think that I might be pregnant."
Niall dropped her hands and turned away, running his finger through his wavy brown hair. Keilee's eyes started to water and a tear rolled down her cheek. This is it, she thought, It's all over now. "Niall, please say something." She whispered. Niall looked back up and turned toward her.
"Are you sure about this?" he asked.
"I'm pretty sure. I'm over a week late already and the test turned up positive,"
"Isn't there some doctor you can go to? To make sure? To do…something?"
"Yeah, I could get, a uh… an abortion. That seems like the only option I guess."
They where both completely against abortions, but what else where they going to do? They where in high school, and had their whole lives ahead of them. "Look, you really don't have to do that" Niall said, "It's up to you, but whatever you choose, I'm here for you. You know that right? I'm never going to leave you. It's all my fault anyways. I'm so sorry Keilee." Niall put his head into his hands. Keilee took his hands and looked into his now watery hazel eyes. He sat back up and took off his glasses to wipe away his tears. "I'm sorry," he repeated, "It's all my fault." Keilee took his face into her hands and wiped away his tears and then gave him a kiss.
"I can make an appointment tomorrow." She said.
"Alight, but no matter what happens. Just know that I love you Keilee,"
"I love you too."
They leaned in for one last kiss before getting up and going back home.

Chapter 5
Niall sat in the unconvertible blue chair at the doctors along side of his girlfriend. He looked around at the sterile white walls. Nurses where at the desk signing people in and out. Others where waiting in the room reading magazines. It was just like a normal doctors office. But this one just happened to be an abortion clinic. He took his girlfriends hand in his and kissed it to comfort her. Keilee's heart was racing. She couldn't believe that she was about to have an abortion. She didn't want to kill her innocent unborn child but what other choice did she have? She and Niall talked and agreed that getting an abortion would be the best option. Of course, Niall agreed to whatever she wanted to do. He was so supportive either way and she loved him so much for that. She was about a month along and she was already experiencing some pregnancy symptoms. Her ankles would swell for no apparent reason and she would have nausea every now and then. This made Niall worry about her. About her own health and about whether or not anyone had noticed anything yet. Their friends would never understand or be acceptable of this. If I only hadn't had made that stupid bet, he thought, none of this would have ever happened. "Keilee?" called the nurse from across the room. Niall looked at Keilee as she took a deep breath and got up to see thedoctor. Just before she walked away, he grasped her wrist to try to stop her.
"Wait," he said. "I'm coming with you."
"You really don't have to do that. You wouldn't like it." she replied.
"We're in this together, remember."
Keilee smiled as Niall's fingers interlaced with hers and they continued to walk down the maze of halls until they had reached the small white room. "It is required by that state that before you get an abortion, you have to have a sonogram to see the baby and make sure that you would want to go through with this," the nurse said. Keilee and Niall nodded as the nurse went to set up the machine. Keilee laid down on the bed and lifted her shirt to reveal her stomach. It didn't seem any different to Niall. The nurse put the gel on Keilee's stomach. Niall reached out and grasped his girlfriend's hand and smiled to try to relax her a bit. The nurse put the, well Keilee didn't know what it was called so she just nicknamed it "the wand", on Keilee's stomach and turned on the monitor. The screen lit up and on it was a tiny black dot. The sound of a heartbeat echoed out of the speakers on the machine, it was their baby.
"There it is," said the nurse, "And the baby looks very healthy."
It was all too much for Keilee. That tiny black dot was a whole life. Keilee knew that she couldn't end it so soon. She released her hand from Niall's and brought her hands up to her face as she started to cry. The nurse turned off the machine and wiped away the remaining gel.
"I'll just leave you two alone for a bit."
Keilee sat up and Niall came and sat beside her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. "You don't have to do this, you know," he said. She looked back at him and wiped away her tears.
"Niall, I-I can't do this. I'm so sorry," she whispered.
He hugged her again and said back to her
"There's nothing that you need to be sorry about. I told you that no matter what you choose, it's ok with me. Now, let's get outta here."
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
Chapter 6
Niall got out of his car and ran around to the other side and opened the door for his girlfriend. Some of his friends always made fun of him for doing that, saying that's it's old fashioned, but he didn't care. He knew that she liked the little things that he did for her. Shegot up and got her backpack out of the back. "Whoa, there," Niall said, taking the backpack away from her.
"You shouldn't be lifting heavy things like that, right?"
Keilee laughed. Niall had been acting like she was a very fragile china doll that would break at the slightest touch.
"Niall, it really doesn't matter right now. I'm fine, really."
Niall sighed and handed her back her backpack. He took her hand and they started to walk up to the school.
"Are you sure you still want to go today?" he asked. "You said that you didn't feel good earlier, we can always go back to my place."
He was right, she did feel a little sick but she was fine after she ate breakfast so she didn't see any reason to skip school.
"It's alright. I'm feeling better now," she said.
Ever since Niall fond out about the pregnancy, he had been keeping a close eye on her, even at school. He walked her to all of her classes and asked how she was and even got her lunch for her. Chloe would joke around that Keilee had trained Niall well. Once lunch came around, Keilee sat with her friends. Besides herself and Niall, their other friends Chloe, Sam,Rachel, Lauren, Anna, Grayson, and Nick sat at the table. Sam was tall at 6ft one with paleblue eyes, short curly blonde hair, and black rimed hipster glasses. Rachel was a 5'2 tiny blonde with brown eyes and a very loud laugh. Lauren was around Keilee's height with chin length curly brown hair and hazel eyes. She could be a model with her full lips and small button nose. Anna was always experimenting with color in her short hair. It was currently blue with green tips to match her piercing blue eyes. Grayson was Sam's height, and, much like Sam, a hipster all the way. He had short brown hair and always talked about Star Wars or Doctor Who and how all the new music was too mainstream for him. Nick was the tallest of the group at 6'4. He had curly red hair and green eyes. He would always joke around that he and Keilee where related because they where both gingers. They could get away with it most of the time. Niall came back from the lunch line and placed Keilee's tray in front of her.Fish sticks and shrimp, one of her cafeteria favorites. It was one of the few meals that where actually good.
After about 5 minutes, she started to feel bad again all of a sudden. Niall noticed that therewas something wrong. He put his hand on Keilee's leg. She looked at him. "Are you alright?" he whispered. She shook her head and got up to go to the bathroom. Niall stood up out of his chair but caught himself and sat back down. There wasn't anything that he could do. He looked at Chloe. She stopped talking to Nick and got up to go to the bathroom after Keilee. The whole table stopped for a second.
"What's up with them?" Lauren asked.
She looked to Niall, who seemed to know something about this but he just shrugged his shoulders. Unconvinced, Lauren got up and went to the bathroom to see for herself. She walked in just as she heard Keilee throwing up in the bathroom stall. Chloe was there, holding her friends hair back for her.
"You all right?" asked Lauren.
Keilee got up and freshened herself up then Chloe handed her a stick of gum.
"Yeah, I'm fine."
"No, your not." Lauren protested, "You should go home if you're sick."
"I'm not sick, Lauren. I'm fine."
"Oh, come on. That's the third time this week. You always get sick in the morning sometime and by third block, you're fine. So just tell me what's going on with you. Are you Bulimic or something?"
"No, it's not that."
Chloe came up to Keilee and whispered to her "Just tell her, she's going to find out eventually."
"Tell me what?" Lauren asked.
"Fine." Keilee said. She took in a deep breath and said: "I'm pregnant."
Keilee prepared herself for impact. Lauren was always very blunt and never failed to speak her mind.
"You're what!? Do you know how stupid you are? You're in high school dammit! It was Niall's fault, wasn't it? He got into your head didn't he? And you told him no and that you wanted to wait but he just went and did it anyways. That bastard."
Keilee's eyes filled with tears. Chloe saw how upset she was and smacked Lauren.
"It wasn't just her fault, or Niall's. They love each other and had sex, it happens. You're not even a virgin so who are you to talk. Now she's pregnant, get over it. If you're not going to be nice or supportive then you can just leave now. But don't you ever talk to her like that!"
Lauren was shocked. She shook her head and whispered: "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." She went over and gave Keilee a hug to apologize.
"Look, I'm really sorry. I'll be nice and keep my mouth shut form now on. Can you forgive me Keilee? I really didn't mean that, I was just surprised. That's all."
Keilee nodded her head.
"I forgive you."
The three girls left the bathroom and went back to eating their lunch. Niall leaned over to hisgirlfriend.
"Are you okay?" he asked her.
"I just got sick that's all, it's supposed to happen. Don't worry about me."
He placed his hand back on her leg and she placed hers over his. He faked a smile. She was about 9 weeks along and he knew that this was supposed to happen, but he couldn't help but worry.
"Oh yeah, Lauren knows now. By the way…"
Keilee said into his ear. Shit. He knew that Lauren could not keep a secret. But there was nothing that he could do about it now.
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
Chapter 7
Lauren tapped her fingers on her desk. She looked all around the classroom, trying to find some form of entertainment. Her open notebook was covered with little drawings and she was still fidgeting. She had known about Keilee's little secret for a week now and she just had to tell someone. Maybe she could tell Rachel, or Nick, maybe her- No! She thought to herself. She can't tell anyone. They where just going to have to find out on there own. She would be showing soon anyways. But it was so tempting. Seeing her friend's reactions to telling them that their seemingly innocent friend was pregnant. And she would be the one breaking the news to them. Wouldn't that make things easier for Keilee? Then Keilee wouldn't have to go through the trouble of telling them and they would be less shocked when she did tell them. It was a good plan to Lauren.
The bell finally rang and she shot up, grabbed her backpack, and briskly walked down to thedrama room for her next class. The drama room took place in the schools old auditorium. When they built the new auditorium with the schools addition a few years ago, the drama teacher Mrs. Jones was so excited to have an actual stage as her drama classroom. Lauren walked through the old wooden double doors and down the aisle up to her friend, Rachel. Rachel was talking to Grayson and they both turned when they saw Lauren approaching them. "Hey," Rachel said.
"There's something that I've got to tell you guys!" Lauren said.
"What is it?" said another voice.
Lauren didn't even see her walk in but all of a sudden Keilee was standing in the same circle with her other three friends.
"Um, just that. I, uh, saw the new Big Bang Theory last episode last night," she said.
Ugh, Lauren, why are you so stupid, she said to herself. Grayson shook his head.
"That's it?" he asked. "I don't even know why you guys like that show, it's so stupid. You should watch something better. Like 30 Rock or Seinfeld."
Lauren sighed a small sigh of relief. They bought it, good. Just then Mrs. Jones told them all to go up on the stage.
"Alright everyone! Today we will be learning stage combat."
Said the teacher very enthusiastically. The class all smiled and started talking amongst themselves about their excitement. They had been waiting for this almost all year. Learning a fake way to beat someone up and then experimenting on the other non-drama students was one of their favorite things to do. Last year, Keilee got into a pretend argument with Grayson in English class and pretended to slap him right in front of the entire class and the teacher. They broke character and laughed when the teacher tried to send them both to the office. They spent the nest 20 minutes of that class telling the teacher of how everything was staged and not real.
Everyone else in drama class was excited, but not Niall. What if Keilee got hurt? It could hurtthe baby. There was always that one kid who got hurt every year and he did not want it tobe his girlfriend, or his unborn child. The class was broken up into pairs. Niall was with Lauren and Keilee was with Nick. Great, Niall thought. Nick always had very high energy, which could potentially be a bad thing. Niall kept an eye on her as they learned how to through a variety of punches. He relaxed a bit. This was all basic stuff, nothing too dangerous. They where then asked to get into groups of four and create a scene using theirnew techniques. Niall quickly went up to Keilee and asked if Lauren and him could be in a group with her and Nick, in which they all agreed on.
As soon as they had their scene together, Niall was called down to the office. He walked down to turn in a note that excused him from missing class the other day and walked back to the classroom. When he walked in he saw Nick and Sam swinging Rachel back and forth, holding her hands and feet, and then releasing her into the air to land onto the couch nearby. Rachel laughed in delight and Nick and Sam moved onto their next victim. Niall chuckled as they go to pick up Keilee. Wait, no, he thought. Not Keilee! Don't they know that she's pregnant? Then he remembered, no they don't'. No one does. Keilee screamed and yelled at them to put her down but they just continued with their game. Niall ran up and yelled
"Guys, let her go!"
Nick and Sam looked at each other and grinned.
"Okay"
Sam said and then they released Keilee into the air. They didn't throw her quite hard enough and she hit the edge of the couch and then fell to the floor with a thud. Keilee screamed in pain and grabbed her stomach, it hurt. She needed to go to the nurse. Niall ran over to her and gently lifted her up and onto the couch. Then he stood up. Sam and Nick just looked at him. Why would that little fall hurt her, they thought. Niall's faced twisted up in anger.
"What is wrong with you guys?! Don't you know she's pregnant?" he yelled.
The entire classroom heard Niall yell this and stopped. Shit. Now everyone knows. He ran hisfingers through his hair and then went over to his, now crying, girlfriend. He got her off of the couch and went to out of the classroom, holding her hand.
"Come one," he said, "Let's go see the nurse."
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
Next chapter should be t̶̲̥̅̊ђε end .........................................
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by Hadesparks(f): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
She lost da baby uh....
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
Hadesparks: She lost da baby uh....
Dont worry maybe things could play out well in t̶̲̥̅̊ђε nxt few chapter
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
Chapter 8
Niall opened the wooden door that led to the hallway. Hey was still holding Keilee by the hand, and she was still moaning with pain. He pulled her around the left corner and held bothher hands, looking her into the eyes. He sighed and felt even more guilt when he saw that they where on the brink of tears. "Are you alright?" he asked. She turned her head away from him and he sighed. He had screwed up, big time.
"I can't believe you said that," she whispered to him, still not looking up.
Now all of their friends and the teacher knew their little secret. Well, it wouldn't have been a secret for much longer. Keilee already had a tiny baby bump, but only big enough for only her and Niall to notice. But that wasn't the point. The look that Lauren gave him was unforgiving. He was glad that he didn't bother to look at anyone else's face. Ugh, and now Sam knows where their drunken bet led to. Even their teacher knows and now there's no way she will let Keilee fully participate in drama class. All they did was play games basically, but the whole class knew that they could get kind of crazy sometimes. Niall took his hand and gentle places his first to fingers under Keilee's chin, lifting her face up to his. She didn't protest and they kissed. He wiped away a tear rolling down her face she smiled at him. "I'm sorry," he said. "I shouldn't have said that, but they just made me so mad. They're lucky I didn't punch them in the face for hurting you like that."
"It's alright. I understand." She said to him.
"Are you alright? Do you need to go to the nurse or anything?"
"I'm better now. I was just a little caught off guard. I think that I'll be fine."
"Good. Do you want to go back to class?"
Keilee smiled and nodded. They both turned toward the classroom. Niall put his arm around his girlfriends shoulder, pulling her in close to him. He would never let anyone hurt her, or theirchild, ever again.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Sam just stood there, sinking in what had just happened. Keilee? Pregnant? It just didn't make sense. She seemed so goody-goody and all that crap. She would come to parties withNiall and just have one beer, if she event drank at all. She even made sure that Niall didn't go over his limit, no matter how much he protested. She would be the one telling him no, she wanted to wait, and he knew that Niall respected that. That's why Sam made the stupid bet in the first place, easy 50 bucks for him. He didn't think that Niall would actually go through with it. And he had no idea that it would lead to, well, this. And it was entirely his fault, Sam thought. He looked around the classroom. Everyone was instantly in a circle, talking about it. "Ugh, how could they be so stupid!?" Grayson said.
"I bet they where drunk. Keilee probably didn't know what was happening." Said Anna.
"Are they sure? I mean, is she really pregnant ?" Rachel asked.
Questions came from all over. People talking over one another, trying to make sense of this, or saying how their lives are screwed up. Then everything went completely silent at the screeching of the door opening. Niall and Keilee walked down the aisle and up onto the stage, hand in hand. Just like nothing ever happened. Mrs. Jones broke the awkward silence by clapping her hands together. "All right everyone. Pop a squat on the apron of the stage and lets play an improv game!" The whole class sat down and the game began. It was so strange to Keilee. This class was filled with outspoken people with large personalities. It was almost unnatural of them to ignore something like this. Even though it was never brought up that day, the whole class felt like you could cut the tension with a knife.
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
Chapter 9
Niall was sitting on the couch in his home watching TV. He was wearing a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. He then heard a knock at his door. He sighed and paused the TV. Was it too much for him to want to watch one movie uninterrupted on this Saturday morning? He then walked to the door and opened it. Outside stood his friend Sam, the look in is pale blue eyes where begging him to be let in. He hadn't talked to Sam since Friday, and that was before he yelled to the entire class that he had gotten his girlfriend pregnant. Now Sam knew about the consequences of their bet. Niall sighed and went to shut the door and then turned to walk away. Sam took his hand and stopped the navy painted door from closing. Niall continued to walk away and back to the couch, ignoring Sam. Sam walked into the house and stood in front of the TV, blocking Niall's view of the screen. "Move," demanded Niall.
"No. Like it or not dude, we need to talk."
"There's no need to talk "dude", you know everything already."
"Look, I know things didn't go as uh…planned, but I still owe you 50 dollars so here you go."
Sam reached into his back pocket, pulling out his worn leather wallet. He got out a 50 dollar-bill and tossed it toward Niall. Niall ignored the bill as it floated down onto the coffee table in front of him. "I don't want your money."
"Niall, just take it! I made the bet, so I held my word! If I didn't bet you to have sex with her inthe first place, Keilee wouldn't be knocked up right now! You did your part, now I'm doing mine!"
"You bet what ?" said a small voice coming from the back of the room.
Sam looked across the room. Keilee walked out from the hallway that connected the living room to the bedrooms. Her face was in total shock and disbelieve. Niall shot off of the couch and started to walk towards her. "Keilee, no that's not why we-!"
"Well it sure seems like it is!" she shouted back at him.
How could he do this to me, she thought. It was all just a bet! Her deep blue eyes filled with tears as she ran back to Niall's bedroom, slamming the door behind her. Niall curled his fingersinto a fist and his jaw hardened as he turned to face Sam. Sam stepped back when he saw the burning anger his Niall's eyes. He held up his hands in surrender. "Dude, chill out!"
" Chill out ? You, of all people, are asking me to CHILL OUT! Do you know what you have done!To me? To her? Everything is ruined! Now she knows about the damn bet! What is she goingto think now? God dammit…"
Niall turned back around and sat on the couch in a daze. He had his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. "What is she going to think now?" he said to himself. He ran his fingers through his tousled hair.
"Dude, I'm so sorry. Look, I didn't know." Sam said.
"Just leave."
Sam sighed and shook his head as he turned to leave. Way to go asshole, he thought to himself. He had no idea that Keilee was there. She could have been halfway around the world for all he knew. He shut the door behind him and got into his car. They could have gonetheir entire lives without her knowing. That would make thing a lot easier. But he let it slip. Now they had an angry pregnant girl on their hands. They where worse than a normal angry girl, with the hormones and shit, he thought. Then he had another thought. Well, she was all on Niall's hands actually. Why was he worrying? It wasn't like Keilee was his girlfriend. He just pushed the whole thing in the back of his mind as he started the car. "Well, it's not my problem," he said to himself as he drove out onto the street and back on his way home.
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by Hadesparks(f): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
Dis can't b all
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2013
Hadesparks: Dis can't b all
I taught U̶̲̥̅̊ want it †☺ end ₪a ,anyway D̶̲̥̅̊IS ȋ̝̊̅​ƨ jst d begining †☺ d twist .
Hopefully I can put smetin 2geda D̶̲̥̅̊IS nyt S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ smileeeeeeeee
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 12:37am On Jan 11, 2013
Chapter 10
Keilee couldn't believe what she just heard. A bet, it was all a bet. Sam said so just now. She had been in Niall's room, getting some clothes that she had left at his house. When she heard Sam come in, she decided to go and say hi. But she stopped when she heard their heated discussion. She stood in the hallway, listening. She knew that she shouldn't have, but she couldn't help it. When she heard about the bet, she couldn't stay back hiding anymore. She stepped out and said something to make her presence known and immediatelyregretted it. Her gaze met his and she panicked. Emotions soared inside of her in all directions. Betrayal, hatred, anger, and confusion. She turned back and ran to Niall's room, slamming the door behind her and locking it. She lay down onto the soft bed taking a pillow and screaming into it until her throat hurt. Niall had come after Sam left, banging on the door repeatedly, begging to be let in. She didn't let him in. She ignored him and continued to cry into the pillow for who knows how long until she just couldn't cry anymore. She turned on her back. Her face was sticky with tears and she was out of breath. Niall nocked onto the door again.
"Keilee please let me in. I can explain."
She sighed and got up off of the bed. She looked at the lock on his bedside table. It read three o'clock, she had been in his room for nearly two hours and he had been knocking on the door every few minutes this whole time. She opened the door. Niall was sitting right outside, leaning against the wall with his head in his hands. He looked up at her with blood-shot eyes, he had been crying too. Good , she thought. She was so mad at him and she felt that he deserved to suffer just like she was. He got up and took her face into her hands and kissed her. She pushed him away, breaking from this kiss, and slapped his face. He looked back at her, confused.
"What was that for?!" he said, rubbing the spot where she had slapped him. Ouch , she was stronger than he thought.
"I don't know. Maybe it was for having sex with your girlfriend to win money from a bet!"
"Babe, you don't get it, I was drunk! I didn't know what I was doing!" Wow, that did not sound good , he thought. I'm so bad with words, why can't she just listen?
"Oh, so now you only had sex with me because you where drunk?!" She through her hands up in the air in frustration. She turned back to her bag that she had packed and placed the remaining of the clothes in it. He walked over to talk to her.
"Oh, God. No, that's not it. You know that's not what I meant!" Say something! What can I say to make her believe me?
"Well, you don't seem to be defending yourself well! You don't really love me, do you? I'm justa bet, that's it! And this baby that I am carrying, for you! You don't love it either, do you? Was that a bet too?!" She walked away, purposely avoiding eye contact with him. He wanted so much for her to just look at him, at the truth in his eyes. But she knew that if she did look, she would break down.
"Keilee, I do love you, and the baby! You know that! Things are not what you think that theyare. Can't you just let me explain?" She had to, just for a little bit. He couldn't lose her, not like this, not ever.
"I think that you have explained enough for one day. We're done here, with everything." She said, walking past him and back to her bag, zipping it up.
"Wait, you're breaking up with me?" he said as he turned back towards her.
"Yup, I guess I am!" Keilee picked up the bag and went to leave the room.
"Well, good luck finding some other guy who would want to date a girl who got knocked up!"
She turned and looked at him. Her eyes held so much pain in them; it broke his heart to see her like that.
"Goodbye Niall."
With that said, Keilee turned around, leaving the room. Niall watched as the redhead walked out of the house and closed the front door with a defiant slam that Niall could hear at the other end of the house. He sat down onto his bed. Dammit, you idiot. What have you done now, he thought. I just lost the girl of my dreams, the love of my life, my child, everything. And it was all my fault. "That stupid bet!" he yelled, taking his alarm clock off of the stand and throwing it across the room. It hit the wall, leaving a small dent, and broke in two. He didn't even care, about anything. He just wanted Keilee back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Book Of The Month- Anike By Toyin Taiwo (rachealfst) / [story] MY BOSS’ WIFE (part 8) / Must Read: Escapades (18+)… [completed] – Season 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.