Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 (11051 Views)

Poll: Sasuke Versus Orochimaru: What will be the outcome?

Sasuke will win: 40% (6 votes)
Sasuke will die: 0% (0 votes)
Orochimaru will win: 13% (2 votes)
Orochimaru will die: 0% (0 votes)
Kabuto helps Sasuke: 20% (3 votes)
Kabuto helps Orochimaru: 26% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) / Harem Alert: The Alarming Increase Of 'harem' Pairings In Naruto Fan Fiction. / Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by Seun(m): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2007
The Naruto manga is smoking hot right now, thanks to the unexpected Sasuke versus Orochimaru fight. Combined with the revelation that he doesn't kill people unecessarily, this fight seems to have redeemed Sasuke's image.

So how will this end? The fearful expression on Orochimaru's face suggests hat he does not expect an easy battle. But one statement he made, "I knew it would come to this", suggests that he knows how to handle the boy. Ouch! And since Orochimaru can probably control Sasuke through the cursed seal, it's obvious that Sasuke can't win.

Unless Kabuto gets involved, in which case Sasuke might manage to escape from Orochimaru. Oro is unkillable!

You can download this chapter here: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=15609.0

Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by delvinmaya(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2007
seun please how can get to watch this naruto series in nigeria in ondo state?
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by Seun(m): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2007
Well, I tend to read the manga, which is a black-and-white comic.

You can read the latest episodes here: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/

In order to understand what's going on, you can read the history here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto

The place to download the anime has been discussed on a previous thread.
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by akx(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2007
Orochi is in deep trouble. But I wonder if Sasuke can beat Orochi with the cursed seal. there has to be a catch with using the cursed seal
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by echowords(m): 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2007
Orochimaru seem to have weakened a lot since his fight with sarutobi,plus without use of his hands he
probably wouldn't stand a chance against a taijutsu user like sasuke. though i dont think sasuke can beat
orochi just like that, something or someone would probably interupt them,maybe kabuto
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by agnesoseka: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2007
blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by Seun(m): 12:49am On Feb 26, 2007
Orochimaru seem to have weakened a lot since his fight with sarutobi
What about his fight with four-tailed Naruto? I think he really impressed us with his snake fighting antics.
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by marhoatumu(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2007
Orochi is going down. when i looked at the polls at the top of the page two outcomes came to mind. it is either kabuto helps sasuke kill orochimaru and they both escape or kabuto comes and seprates the fight. that means that either orochimaru dies or no one dies at all. period.
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by Seun(m): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2007
Orochimaru is a genius with lots of experience. There's no way he won't have a way of defeating Sasuke. Orochimaru doesn't allow himself to get into fights he he can't win. Ony Kabuto can turn the tables against him.
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by narutard01: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2007
I am going against the current and say that it is not Sasuke but rather an imposter. Chakra is a very personal element and can thus be used to identify a person. Orochi's comment is somewhat odd (as a writer, I would have done the same) and purposely vague in my opinion.

I think it is not Sasuke in my opinion.
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by Seun(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2007
He said the chakra belongs to Sasuke but the form manipulation is new. Or do you think it's Itachi? Nah, can't be.
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by narutard01: 12:45am On Feb 28, 2007
, My rational ->

1. From the conversation:

Orochi: The Chakra's his
Orochi: But he never used this kind of shape manipulation.
Orochi: Who are you ?  (important statement here). <------  Orochi should be able to identify the idenity of a given user from his Chakra (especially if it is his student).

http://www.islandne.com/online/details.php?file_id=1338

and

Orochi: I knew it'd come to this
Sasuke(maybe): I have nothing more to learn from you.

(implies that they know each other but what we can logically extrapolate is limited).

http://www.islandne.com/online/details.php?file_id=1341

Summary:

This implies that they know each other -  from where – I don’t know,… the relationship – not sure. The identity can not be conclusively determined from the exchange albeit highly implied.

I would love to see a battle between student and sensei but the wording of the conversation and the momentous effort to elude seems to be a contrived poetic ploy to add suspense.

We will know tomorrow or thursday if it is really sasuke and what will come from it.
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by narutard01: 5:13am On Feb 28, 2007
, and no, he did not say that the Chakra was that of Sasuke, it was implied; there is a difference.

Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by Seun(m): 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2007
Here's a spoiler picture from Naruto manga chapter 344:
http://www.hebergement-images.com/02/1172589282_vip187953.jpg

I hereby withdraw my admiration of Orochimaru. He's looking more disgusting than ever. Yurrrgh!
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by narutard01: 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2007
hehe, I was just about to post the Spoiler

well, here is a second link

http://www.islandne.com/online/details.php?file_id=1342&sessionid=4babe30f659935f6ce1cd19432402c8c

I want to see which website will post the manga first
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by narutard01: 2:00am On Mar 03, 2007
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by narutard01: 2:14am On Mar 03, 2007
just finished reading manga 344, now i need a smoke smiley

Sasuke transformation and his two wings, that is a convincing suggestion that Masashi Kishimoto based the Uchiha clan on Konoha tengu mythology.
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by Seun(m): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2007
http://www.islandne.com/online/categories.php?cat_id=77

Orochimaru took a physical and psychological beating in this chapter:
"Though the snake dreams of soaring through the sky, he is forever doomed to crawling on his belly"
Aww, poor Oro. He was just trying to experience "rebirth" by taking over other peoples' bodies! grin

About his true form - no wonder he was unable to take Itachi's body, but it was foolish to train Sasuke to this extent. But I wonder why he bothered to train Sasuke in the first place if he knew that this could happen.

Who else thinks the young Orochimaru was more handsome than Naruto? Is Kishi trying to make us sympathize with Orochimaru the way he made us sympathize with Gaara? Was he evil as a kid, or just corrupted by ambition?

Orochimaru's demon-snake forms throughout the manga have been elegant, but this new one is disgusting!
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by echowords(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2007
Looks like i have to seriously start reading naruto mangas again if i am to keep up with you guyz.

shinata.
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by Jyuken(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2007
hey its good to see that the narutards are back again in full force.and about this fight i dont think sasuke can beat orochimaru(single handedly. we still dont kno where kabuto's true loyalties lie) orochimaru said it himself 'i knw this wuld happen' so he wuld have prepared a sort of fail safe plan in advance.and i think sasuke is a FOOL and HYPOCRITE. a fool because he should kno that orochimaru wuld have a control over the curse seal (remember anko) and a hypocrite because even though he knw of orochimaru's plans he still went along with them.arrgh.he's now saying 'am disgusted with you 'and all that bull .but still i dont want him to die like that.too bad, cry
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by itachi(m): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2007
all this talk abt chara identity remember when the demon fox said sasuke's chakra is more sinster than it's own?
infact it reminds him of one madara uchiha
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by kodewrita(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2007
please some of us are still on episode 27.
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by Seun(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2007
There are no spoilers in the title of this thread, so you shouldn't click it if you're so far behind the rest of us!
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by narutard01: 11:05am On Mar 07, 2007
http://www.islandne.com/online/details.php?file_id=1377

Teaser 345 - who won ?

From the screen shot, we know that physically, Sasuke is fine but from the comment, , perhaps he won or if not, his personality was not fully submerged in the subconscious. Sharing the body 50/50.
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by Seun(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2007
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by Seun(m): 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2007
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 29, 2008
i prefer watching em than the comics does any1 know where i could get all episodes on DVD down here in PH.

naruto rocks man
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by seyitunde1: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2009
plz anybody knws were i can get naruto dvd season 10>13
Re: The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 by kodewrita(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2010
Get a torrent from pirate bay or isohunt and download it.

(1) (Reply)

Sokodobo Wins October 5K Awards / My Monster / Read this Amazing Short Story: Failure of The First Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.