Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life (53342 Views)

‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter / RE: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying In Luth, Please Help Save His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by nwauwa(m): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2013
Accountability

3 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2013
oh God, please help!

how i wish my tears God can wipe my tears by restoring him

oh God you proved ypurself father to the fatherless in my life and that of my brothers
please do same to Him,
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2013
nwa-uwa:
He can be real but right now, he is down at the hospital, who is in charge of that account?accountability is an almost impossible trait with Nigerians.
Is there a way we can pool funds together and pay his hospital bills to the hospital directly?

that is true, its possible we contributes the little token we have and the money is mismanaged,
nothwistanding, i think the poster can be trusted.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by anoa2008: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2013
miraexcel: Pease help save Odutola Emmanuel’s life. He is down with kidney ailment and he is currently at LUTH where he is receiving treatment though it’s really slow due to lack of fund.
Emmanuel is a 20 years old orphan who neither has a brother nor sister. His father passed on when he was a baby and the mother followed before he graduated from the high school.
He moved in with his grandmother afterwards but the aged woman was later thrown out of her house in Mushin due to her inability to pay the rent.
Investigations have confirmed that Emmanuel has no one apart from his aged grandmother. For the past one year, Emmanuel has been living with my little cousin and his parents in Mafoluku Oshodi. My cousin was his classmate at the high school.
He was rushed to LUTH on December 26th 2012 but was only able to receive some treatment/first dialysis Jan 2 with the little fund I raised.
According to the doctor, he needs additional N 600,000 to correct the kidney problem.
Please help save Emmanuel’s Life for the sake of God; I cannot do this alone due to my own personal responsibilities. In fact, I have spent all my savings in this first stage.
Included is his photo with that of his grandmother at the hospital.
PLEASE, PLEASE and PLEASE help save Emmanuel’s Life, GOD WILL REWARD YOU

Donations can be made to His bank account. GT BANK 0018164155 , ODUTOLA EMMANUEL
You can also visit him at the hospital, please call me for details. 07033582485, Miranda
[color=#000099][/color]. As ‎​Ūя̲̅ name implies Emmanuel! ĞOD W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅ ̄ι̥ι̥ be with U̶̲̥̅̊ and send helpers ‎​Ūя̲̅ way IJN.

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by onome25(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
lovely words bros.i hope to help after all ,if i can shield 10 to 20k for him ,brethen what are u waiting for.don.t just sit here praying alone but do something now to save this boy.
i believe no amount is too small tnx.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Rajosh(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
May God heal him. I'll do the little i can.Take him to scoan.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by melodyj(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
Can u pls take d poor little boy 2 prophect T.B Joshua ministry SCOAN.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by jidewura(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
How can one verify the authenticity of the story/ ailment/amount involved?, how does one know when the required amount of money has been contributed already?.
Please answer this and provide details (contact details) of the medical practitioner
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by biolabee(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
OILOFGLADNESS:

my dear do not misquote me of misinterpret it, i know that most of us here are logical, but i simply made a general statement, the priority of every wise person living in this world should be to make heaven,
i dont know wether he is born again or not
once again i made a general statement
there are meny born agains and true practicing christian that had suffered worst predicaments, some died and some survived

lets be real and wise in our logic and analysis

everybody need to please God always and to acknowledge the fact that he or she is still alife.

THERE ARE MAY PEOPLE THAT HAVE ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD YET, THE MONEY CANT SAVE THEM, ONLY JESUS CAN HEAL.

NOTHWITHSTANDING, VISISTING AND HELPING THE LESS PRIVILEDGES AND ORPHANS IS ONE OF THE ACT OF A TRUE CHRISTIAN!

HOPE THIS WILL GIVE YOY AND EVERY OTHER PERSON A CLEAR PICTURE OF WHAT I SAID EARLIER

THANKS

@oilofgldness or sorrow, that statement was ill advised and shows a lack of sensitivity if you know you have a brain to try and rectify what you wrote earlier. why did u not read it at first before you press submit
Remember Abraham entertained angels and he did not know
This boy could be the next president of the country or even the next GO of that church you attend

muppet

@OP please can you forward this request through TEHN. That is now a hugely recognised medium of help on NL as you dont know who is who
There is a budget for verification
Be prepared with copies of medical reports and all
Once TehN gets involved, NL people will be less skeptical

3 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Maestronaija(m): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
God will heal him and hp i can do sumtin soon.....
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by mcdanieldrumz: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
By His stripes Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ are healed! Healing is His children's bread! So ℓ̊ say to Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ Odutola Emmanuel, be healed in †ђξ name of Jesus! Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ are healed! Amen!
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
i hate this people who are being useless and taking the useless name of the man-God jesus.

do something for him or else shut up! angry
So...how much have you donated? Some people don't have the money and the best they can do is to pray for him....In Acts 3:1-10, something like this happened and in vs.6 Peter said "We don't have any money for you! But I'll give you something else! I command you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazarath, walk! and the man was healed. The name Jesus works miracles...believe it or not. To those posting prayers...please ensure you're actually praying for him, and also make faith proclamations concerning his health...there's nothing that's too hard for God to do....God is a healer!

2 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by fitnessmania(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
I pray for his good health. I hope will be all fine in few coming days.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
Victoriousvic: So...how much have you donated? Some people don't have the money and the best they can do is to pray for him....In Acts 3:1-10, something like this happened and in vs.6 Peter said "We don't have any money for you! But I'll give you something else! I command you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazarath, walk! and the man was healed. The name Jesus works miracles...believe it or not. To those posting prayers...please ensure you're actually praying for him, and also make faith proclamations concerning his health...there's nothing that's too hard for God to do....God is a healer!

it does not work sh!t, have you noticed i have not taken the name of this man God. i will donate only if i see the patient myself.

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by miraexcel(f): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
nwa-uwa:
He can be real but right now, he is down at the hospital, who is in charge of that account?accountability is an almost impossible trait with Nigerians.
Is there a way we can pool funds together and pay his hospital bills to the hospital directly?

Whoever that wants to help this poor boy should please go ahead and pay to his account. Today is worse than yesterday. The boy is the owner of this account and there is a GTBank close to his ward. He can always go to the bank with the aid of a potter. Donations can also be made to him directly at the hospital. please call me for details on how to see him ---07033582485, Miranda

PLEASE help Emmanuel, its getting worse by the day. He was supposed to have a surgery today but the cash isn't there. MAY GOD REWARD YOU AS YOU HELP.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by dabrake(m): 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
chaircover: God Please lay Your healing hand on this boy. May he use his own to feet to walk out of that hospital healed in Jesus Name.
a helping hand is better than 20 praying lips.

2 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by biolabee(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
miraexcel:

Whoever that wants to help this poor boy should please go ahead and pay to his account. Today is worse than yesterday. The boy is the owner of this account and there is a GTBank close to his ward. He can always go to the bank with the aid of a potter. Donations can also be made to him directly at the hospital. please call me for details on how to see him ---07033582485, Miranda

PLEASE help Emmanuel, its getting worse by the day. He was supposed to have a surgery today but the cash isn't there. MAY GOD REWARD YOU AS YOU HELP.

Madam contact TEHN(Nairaland Charity group on nairalandcharity@gmail.com)
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by festusf: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
I pray dat God will heal u.
miraexcel: Pease help save Odutola Emmanuel’s life. He is down with kidney ailment and he is currently at LUTH where he is receiving treatment though it’s really slow due to lack of fund.
Emmanuel is a 20 years old orphan who neither has a brother nor sister. His father passed on when he was a baby and the mother followed before he graduated from the high school.
He moved in with his grandmother afterwards but the aged woman was later thrown out of her house in Mushin due to her inability to pay the rent.
Investigations have confirmed that Emmanuel has no one apart from his aged grandmother. For the past one year, Emmanuel has been living with my little cousin and his parents in Mafoluku Oshodi. My cousin was his classmate at the high school.
He was rushed to LUTH on December 26th 2012 but was only able to receive some treatment/first dialysis Jan 2 with the little fund I raised.
According to the doctor, he needs additional N 600,000 to correct the kidney problem.
Please help save Emmanuel’s Life for the sake of God; I cannot do this alone due to my own personal responsibilities. In fact, I have spent all my savings in this first stage.
Included is his photo with that of his grandmother at the hospital.
PLEASE, PLEASE and PLEASE help save Emmanuel’s Life, GOD WILL REWARD YOU

Donations can be made to His bank account. GT BANK 0018164155 , ODUTOLA EMMANUEL
You can also visit him at the hospital, please call me for details. 07033582485, Miranda
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by bros856: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
Tears nearly fell from my eyes reading this thread. I will help this boy if its real. Nairalanders also show love to this young life! God bless you all, Amen.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by ministerblessed: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
Wen it rains,it really pours. I pray for healing upon his life
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Gboliwe: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
dabrake: a helping hand is better than 20 praying lips.
The doctors and money are useless if God doesn't step in.

5 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Blendy77(f): 4:54am On Jan 10, 2013
Has anyone been to the hospital to verify this story apart from the poster? I also want to donate but cant find any posts with anyone saying its real, they've been there or seen his medical report.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Sormeh: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2013
sayso: but all this is in Lagos.
@op please as we pray for your friend,kindly rush him to SCOAN at least to save his life and deal with the faith thing later.
God will guide you well
Ujujoan:

Maybe you should make your request through THEN!
sayso: but all this is in Lagos.
@op please as we pray for your friend,kindly rush him to SCOAN at least to save his life and deal with the faith thing later.
God will guide you well
It would have been appreciated more if provided complete information (as in) the contacts of these orgs. Good suggestions, though.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by boomssey(f): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
anelka101: God,pls save this boy, and send a helper to him.
God pls bless me on time,so that i can be helping ppl in this shoe.
Get well soon
amen!n bless me 2 ijn.it is wel.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Alusioji(m): 8:16am On Jan 12, 2013
Please let those who live around LUTH in Lagos go and confirm this case so that we can do something fast. Nairalanders nothing is too small and to big to sacrifice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

University Of Benin Scientists Unveil Ventilators / Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.