Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life (53377 Views)

‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter / RE: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying In Luth, Please Help Save His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Gboliwe: 11:08am On Feb 22, 2013
ifyalways: I spoke with Emmanuel today and he was undergoing dialysis when i called . . so he said.
He is in my prayers and Gods healing would locate him.
Well-done &may God hear our collective prayer
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by ifyalways(f): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2013
@Miraexcel, the renal dialysis centre, ikeja in celebrating this years world kidney day,(March 14th) are organising kidney month from 1st to 31st March.
There would be dialysis at reduced cost, free consultations for transplant patients by in-house transplant nephrologists.
Please, can emmanuel attend?You never can tell.

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by k4kenny(f): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
@Ify
Av been silently following this thread and I must say am impressed at your efforts. So far. More power to ur elbow. May God be with you in your time of need.

Feel so sorry for Emmanuel, he's definately in my prayers, will see wat I cn do about d financial stuff.
Does it mean that without a blood relative to donate a kidney he'll be on dialysis for d rest of his life? Poor lad sad
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by miraexcel(f): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
ifyalways: @Miraexcel, the renal dialysis centre, ikeja in celebrating this years world kidney day,(March 14th) are organising kidney month from 1st to 31st March.
There would be dialysis at reduced cost, free consultations for transplant patients by in-house transplant nephrologists.
Please, can emmanuel attend?You never can tell.

Thanks Ify but i may not be able to make it to Ikeja that period. You can come take him from my house in Ajah to attend the celebration. Dialysis doesnt work the way most people look at it. Its not safe to be changing dialysis centers expecially just for the short period(2weeks). Doctors advise against it. LUTH is choosen because its more effective and cheaper ---also going to Ikeja from Ajah in the weekdays is more hectic. Its not easy having a renal patient at home, most of my days are spent in the hospital leaving my career behind. please call me so i can send my house address
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by ifyalways(f): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
Thank you Miraexcel.I would call you.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by miraexcel(f): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
i actually inquired about the program, its for acute renal patients who are not on dialysis yet. Luth is also celebrating it. its free screening and free consultation but not for end stage patients like Emmanuel
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by omoge001: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
miraexcel: Pease help save Odutola Emmanuel’s life. He is down with kidney ailment and he is currently at LUTH where he is receiving treatment though it’s really slow due to lack of fund.
Emmanuel is a 20 years old orphan who neither has a brother nor sister. His father passed on when he was a baby and the mother followed before he graduated from the high school.
He moved in with his grandmother afterwards but the aged woman was later thrown out of her house in Mushin due to her inability to pay the rent.
Investigations have confirmed that Emmanuel has no one apart from his aged grandmother. For the past one year, Emmanuel has been living with my little cousin and his parents in Mafoluku Oshodi. My cousin was his classmate at the high school.
He was rushed to LUTH on December 26th 2012 but was only able to receive some treatment/first dialysis on Jan 2 with the little fund I raised.
According to the doctor, he needs regular dialysis or kidney transplant to keep Emmanuel alive.
Please help save Emmanuel’s Life for the sake of God; I cannot do this alone due to my own personal responsibilities. In fact, I have spent all my savings in this first stage.
Included is his photo with that of his grandmother at the hospital.
PLEASE, PLEASE and PLEASE help save Emmanuel’s Life, GOD WILL REWARD YOU

Donations can be made to His bank account. GT BANK 0018164155 , ODUTOLA EMMANUEL
You can also visit him at the hospital, please call me for details. 07033582485, Miranda

UPDATE: Emmanuel has a renal Kidney failure. The kidney is at the end stage. Transplant is the best option for him. He needs about 10 million naira for transplant

I will like to meet this young man myself in the hospital. Please can you send me a private message? If yes, pls. send it to llubiadeamor@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 26, 2013
omoge 001:

I will like to meet this young man myself in the hospital. Please can you send me a private message? If yes, pls. send it to llubiadeamor@yahoo.com. Thank you

I hope you are not going to start recommending kerosene therapy to the boy!!!
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by omoge001: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2013
chaircover:

I hope you are not going to start recommending kerosene therapy to the boy!!!

I hope Emmanuel's issue is not a scam and you behind it and thereby trying to protect your interest, if not then I'll reply you thus:

My people die of ignorance. No wonder we Nigerians are so backward in everything and die of very little illnesses including ones that can be treated successfully with an ordinary onion.

Afterall, the kerosene article I posted was researched and by scientists and I don't think you are one! They even realised that 70% of Nigerians are using it as medicine already, I DID NOT WRITE IT! Go to youtube or google to see how people are curing cancers with Dichloroacetic acid, meaning that my own kerosene is still v e r y mild.

I am used to meeting opposers like you, mind you, your opinion isn't required as your life is not at stake here

My grandpa have not taken drugs in 53 years and have cured himself of old age illnesses such as prostate problems and the most terrifying cancer...ALL IN THE FOUR COURNER OF HIS HOUSE...
Believe it or not, my moms mom had 13 kids, is now 108 years, have never been to the hospital. All her tooth is intact, her memory is sharper than you can imagine, she is just fine. whereas most of her friends and folks who opposed her natural therapies and rejected her health advise died as far back as 50 years ago.

Not sure if this post will be removed, but I'm sure you will see it and make some research yourself.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by biolabee(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2013
As said in the extreme therapy thread, May we never be in a situation where we would resort to extreme measures to safeguard our health and Life.

Amin

This is irrespective of whether it works or not o

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
omoge 001:

I hope Emmanuel's issue is not a scam and you behind it and thereby trying to protect your interest, if not then I'll reply you thus:

My people die of ignorance. No wonder we Nigerians are so backward in everything and die of very little illnesses including ones that can be treated successfully with an ordinary onion.

Afterall, the kerosene article I posted was researched and by scientists and I don't think you are one! They even realised that 70% of Nigerians are using it as medicine already, I DID NOT WRITE IT! Go to youtube or google to see how people are curing cancers with Dichloroacetic acid, meaning that my own kerosene is still v e r y mild.

I am used to meeting opposers like you, mind you, your opinion isn't required as your life is not at stake here

My grandpa have not taken drugs in 53 years and have cured himself of old age illnesses such as prostate problems and the most terrifying cancer...ALL IN THE FOUR COURNER OF HIS HOUSE...
Believe it or not, my moms mom had 13 kids, is now 108 years, have never been to the hospital. All her tooth is intact, her memory is sharper than you can imagine, she is just fine. whereas most of her friends and folks who opposed her natural therapies and rejected her health advise died as far back as 50 years ago.

Not sure if this post will be removed, but I'm sure you will see it and make some research yourself.

LOL@scam

Youtube & google studies!! . . .even I can write a study and put it on google. Sir/ma'am Come back here and talk to me about studies & results carried out by accredited and recognised medical institutions and then we can talk.

70% of Nigerians using Kerosene therapy!!! Please give me a break!!!!!

. . .and NO I wont hide your post, let the whole world see what you wrote and let them do their own research themselves and make their own descisions based on their own research.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by miraexcel(f): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
omoge 001:

this young man needs a tranplant or God's intervention and not any other remedy. He's currently on dialysis , please call if you wish to see him or help
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Rotjijatau(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
I declare him healed in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by r231(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
miraexcel:
this young man needs a tranplant or God's intervention and not any other remedy. He's currently on dialysis , please call if you wish to see him or help

Is the boy still at the hospital?
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by lekanolas: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
Yes, he is still in the hospital

Read and watch the painful story of Emmanuel here

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/20-year-old-kidney-patient-cries-out-for-help/

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by lekanolas: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2013

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by dominique(f): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
I pray enough money is raised for a kidney transplant. He can't continue to go on dialysis for the rest of his life. For those just seeing this, his account number is in the opening post.

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Lenny5000(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
ifyalways: I'll share the story of baby Precious here. Once upon a time, a girl of about 5 years had a hole in the heart, the parents were poor and she needed a surgery to live. The bill ran into millions. A guy brought the story to nld. People brought in different suggestions, opinions and there were clashes due to presentation of ideas and broken communication lines.

The OP was initially more interested in raising funds or rather felt that asking for donations was the only way out. Each second is precious,the little girls life was in hanging. Some of us suggested he try NGOs as oppossed to looking for donations. Some suggested they changed hospitals.

At the end of the day, he contacted one of the NGOs that someone mentioned on the thread and voila, the baby had a successful operation in France without paying a kobo.
Let us not assume that sourcing for donations is the only way out. Every second counts for Emmanuel.

I pray Gods favor and mercy locates him. Amen!

Am surprised that you still remember this... Anyway her name is GRACIOUS, but is it not strange that from all the people that Insulted and called me unprintable names, that I was here to SCAM people etc.. not even a Single one apologized when they found out the story was true. I actually never came here to solicit for funds, but to make corrections, put out my personal details and vouch that the Story was true, but that never stopped the non stop attacks, insults and names calling.. What people didnt realize then was that my family was admitted in the hospital here when all those attacks were coming and I could have dropped Baby Gracious's case and concentrate on my family cos I didnt really know GRACIOUS... I only got wind of her via my kid sister.. But we have health care over here so I gave Gracious top priority, but those vicious attacks almost tore me apart... I keep wondering if that had happen and GRACIOUS lost her life, whose head will the blood Lay.. Anyway I later found out from the Parents that they already did all the things people were suggesting here (Going to Kanu's heart Foundation, trying different hospitals...etc) They are a very young couple that gave it their all) https://www.nairaland.com/991988/baby-gracious-heart-surgery-successful

@miraexcel, I have an Idea of what you must be going through now and have never come across such a strong loving lady like you caring so much for the lad.. This story is making me sick, people shouldn't be going through these in such a Rich country like Nigeria. I hope and pray for success cos this is heart breaking, I was thinking of the Children affected by the war in Syria and now this.. I will stay in touch. Bless
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Galaxy7: 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Emmanuel,gold and silver i don't have but you will receive help from above by his strips you are healed,i know that faith without good work is dead but God knows our abilities.

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by miraexcel(f): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
I beg you Nigerians- please help me get out of this nightmare. I went through hell this weekend just because Emmanuel skipped dialysis on Thursday. I couldn't afford it that day and crisis suddenly started at about 12:30am. It was so severe that i had to take him LUTH around 3:00am. I have never driven on such a high speed in my life . My heart almost failed on the third mainland bridge cause i was so scared. When will this end? Please help, this stress is killing me gradually and my business is also suffering it. This intelligent and talented young man should not be allowed to perish this way , please save his life
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by WAVixen: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2013
miraexcel: I beg you Nigerians- please help me get out of this nightmare. I went through hell this weekend just because Emmanuel skipped dialysis on Thursday. I couldn't afford it that day and crisis suddenly started at about 12:30am. It was so severe that i had to take him LUTH around 3:00am. I have never driven on such a high speed in my life . My heart almost failed on the third mainland bridge cause i was so scared. When will this end? Please help, this stress is killing me gradually and my business is also suffering it. This intelligent and talented young man should not be allowed to perish this way , please save his life

I hope he gets better in Jesus name. Have you tried contacting Linda ikeji. She does a good job on her blog. I know she responds to mails promptly as long as its supported with verifiable evidence. Give it a shot you never can tell. She has a wide readship with top notch individuals who can help without batting an eye lid. Good luck.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by miraexcel(f): 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
i have sent several mails to both bella and Linda without getting a response. may be you can help me send more please

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Gboliwe: 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
cry cry
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by ifyalways(f): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
This is really sad.
Miraexcel,God is your strenght and only him can reward you.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
i hope he gets well in Amadiohas name. sad
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
I'll do what i can, this is real heart wrenching. Please send he's story to Linda Ikeji if you haven't, a blog like that can help attract celebrity donors and more attention.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by kolexy(m): 1:11am On Apr 16, 2013
ifyalways: @ Miraexcel, may God bless you for the wonderful work you are doing.
I think I need to clear some things as someone just informed me of this "thread". You posted here
https://www.nairaland.com/802184/nairaland-charity-organisation-e-helpers-network/24
And I replied you as soon as I saw it.
I never got no feedback from you again.

Tehn cordinator is bereaved, we have an unfinished project at hand, not to mention our individual lives. (tehn is on volunteer basis)

We get loads of mails daily,and as I type,sifting through the inbox and yet to see even one of your 3 emails. It might even be in the spam box.

A simple, "I have sent you a mail" on the other thread(tehn thread) would have made things easier for all of us.

We would deligently look for your mail and reply as soon as we can.

God bless.
Tehn.

Please whats TEHN? Kindly send info to KOLEX4ME@YAHOO.COM
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by ifyalways(f): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2013
kolexy:

Please whats TEHN? Kindly send info to KOLEX4ME@YAHOO.COM
All donations should go directly to him.

GTB
Emmanuel Odutola( acct name)
0018164155( acct number)

God bless you.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by miraexcel(f): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
thanks for that call Ifyalways. God bless you
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by ifegy: 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
miraexcel: thanks for that call Ifyalways. God bless you

If people are outside the country and would like to help...? The GTB transfer route is not possible everywhere...
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by miraexcel(f): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
Donations can also be made to his Zenith account

SAVE EMMANUEL (Account Name)
1013320882 (Account Number)
ZENITH BANK
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by obyikye(f): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
@Op, may your effort never be in vain and May God also send you help in times of need.
He is in my prayers, let me see the little I can do by next week via Save Emmanuel.
Please be strong for him and have faith in God because there is nothing he can not do.
Remain blessed.
miraexcel: Donations can also be made to his Zenith account

SAVE EMMANUEL (Account Name)
1013320882 (Account Number)
ZENITH BANK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican / What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.