Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life (53343 Views)

‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter / RE: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying In Luth, Please Help Save His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by mascot87(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
The irony of life is funny sometimes,someone that would be so willing to help doesnt have the resources to help while someone that is so selfish even to him or herself and has the resources is not willing to help. May God raise a helper from anywhere to assist Emmanuel so that this nightmare would be over in his life.

2 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Cestmoi1(f): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
#teardrops...May d Almighty God lay his healing hands on u.im short of words.May God raise a helper for u too.amen.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by AyatAsua: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
babarazy: If this is real, i pray God lay his hands on u. U are healed in Jesus Name.
Then what happens if dis is not real?
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by favouryemmy: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
May God heal you in Jesus name. Amen
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
This one is OJBs assignment o. Shebi change remain for hin money? He should handle this one on his own.

But really, what is it about Nigeria that is making kidney failure so rampant nowadays? shocked

Is there some kind of toxin in the air or food or what? This shyt is scary o. embarassed
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by vanitty: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
It will help immensely if there is some PayPal we can pay to.

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Lordwize(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
Even if is #100.00, give it will amount to something. I will donate #500.00. If 1000 people donate #100.00 each, do the maths. It will not go unrewarded.

1 Like

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by ifyalways(f): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
vanitty: It will help immensely if there is some PayPal we can pay to.
We'll look into that option and would let everyone know if we are able to get a paypal account for Emmanuel.

Update 3: Luth doctors are on strike so Emmanuel is currently having his dialysis at private hospitals which is way more expensive.He was supposed to go for the transplant in India but because of lack of funds,logistics(someone to travel with him) etc and advisory from health personnel, he is opting to have his transplant at St Nicholas,Lagos. As i type,he has been booked for the transplant in as much as he's yet to get enough funds.

Emmanuel must live.
Paypal account would be provided soon,hopefully.

@Miraexel,you are an awesome woman. kiss God is your strenght.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Odutodaiwa: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Please Nairaland management. send a delegate to verify the authenticity of this. If true am sure many will be wiling to give their token. Please act asap.

There are too many frauds in Nigeria and I wouldn't like to be fooled but I won't forgive myself easily if this is true and I fail to do something.

3 Likes

Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by andyanders: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
God will see you through
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
chaircover: God Please lay Your healing hand on this boy. May he use his own to feet to walk out of that hospital healed in Jesus Name.
The prayer for the boy is good...But Nigerians should learn to also pray with their pockets and bank accounts in this situation and not only their mouths
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by miraexcel(f): 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
ifyalways:
We'll look into that option and would let everyone know if we are able to get a paypal account for Emmanuel.

Update 3: Luth doctors are on strike so Emmanuel is currently having his dialysis at private hospitals which is way more expensive.He was supposed to go for the transplant in India but because of lack of funds,logistics(someone to travel with him) etc and advisory from health personnel, he is opting to have his transplant at St Nicholas,Lagos. As i type,he has been booked for the transplant in as much as he's yet to get enough funds.

Emmanuel must live.
Paypal account would be provided soon,hopefully.

@Miraexel,you are an awesome woman. kiss God is your strenght.

Ifyalways thanks so much and may God bless you for all your calls and support
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by OAM4J: 12:04am On Aug 27, 2013
Odu-toda-iwa:
Please Nairaland management. send a delegate to verify the authenticity of this. If true am sure many will be wiling to give their token. Please act asap.

There are too many frauds in Nigeria and I wouldn't like to be fooled but I won't forgive myself easily if this is true and I fail to do something.

TeHN (The Nairaland charity group) did confirm the case to be genuine since January.

https://www.nairaland.com/1156307/20-year-old-orphan-dying/3#13820334

We will like to again plead to Nairalanders to help Emmanuel. The Account is provided in the 1st post.

May God bless you as you help this young man in need.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 27, 2013
OAM4J: Has the Paypal side been sorted out yet? I can then donate via my own account.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Rogergenerator(m): 3:09am On Aug 27, 2013
God will bless you ~~ smileyGod will bless you ~~
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Rogergenerator(m): 3:09am On Aug 27, 2013
God will bless you
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by crowntoro(f): 3:45am On Aug 27, 2013
may God heal u and make his face shine upon U. He wil send helpers to u.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Perfecter4real(m): 6:13am On Aug 27, 2013
May the Almighty God heal you emmanuel God with us.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by mysticgal(f): 7:03am On Aug 27, 2013
please account number,that can reach him,please faith without works is dead,so pray and also help.even a little token can make his money up,just 100 box can make up the 7milla.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Adehwale: 7:03am On Aug 27, 2013
may the the good God save him
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by gothrones(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2013
You are healed in the name of Jesus.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by bros856: 7:27am On Aug 27, 2013
Emmanuel, I may not even know you but i can't hold my tears, God has seen my tears for you as i read about you sickness, God will not let you die in JESUS NAME AMEN. Anyone that helps you will never lack in life. I will send what i have and i pray others do same. God bless the poster, As you struggle to save his life so shall God protect yours. Amen.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Adwexky(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2013
May God heal you and replace the kidney, in Jesus mighty name.
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 27, 2013
GOD HELP HIM
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by BellaYao(f): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2013
Hope everything will be ok.Pray!
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Phlegmatic12(f): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2013
U r healed in Jesus Name,n in due tym I pray God wud raise an helper 4 u.......
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by Caracta(f): 8:48am On Aug 27, 2013
Please help EMMANUEL. No help is too small...drops of water make an ocean. Save a life. Put a smile on the face of his grandmother. I can never imagine what she has been through. So sad.

Nigerians and non-Nigerians, please let's make a difference!
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by SORTER: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2013
wisgal080: god will heal u almighty name of allah
.....GOD AND ALMIGHTY SHOULD ALWAYS BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS OKAY?
Re: A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life by greall1: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2013
Poor boy.i pray for you and

luth are very lazy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

University Of Benin Scientists Unveil Ventilators / Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.