Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Where Can I Find A Cabinet To Store My Computer And Audio Visual Equipment? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Where Can I Find A Cabinet To Store My Computer And Audio Visual Equipment? (1041 Views)

for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects / Audio-Visual Equipment Sales Promo In Lagos / Computer And Phone Accessories Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find A Cabinet To Store My Computer And Audio Visual Equipment? by DerrenBrown: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2013
Hello Friends,

Where can I find a cabinet to store my computer and audio visual equipment? I'm looking for a reasonable priced unit to store my computer and audio visual equipment in.
The computer would go on the bottom shelf and is approx. 50cm high. There would then need to be a shelves for 3 other items around the size of a DVD player. I'm looking fro something made of wood but that will be able to withstand a little heat as it's going to be placed to the side of a fireplace (with a real fire in it). I'm in the UK so wherever the item came from delivery to/within the UK would have to be reasonable.

Thanks In Advance,
Derren Brown

transcriptionhub.com

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Cabinet To Store My Computer And Audio Visual Equipment? by spywareczar(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2013
Actually, the only thing nigerians ship out of this country is fuel, any other thing is a scam... You can hardly get a reasonable answer from any nigerian in this forum, seeing that you are not from here... (we usually answer a question with a question) lol

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer Needed / Artist Wanted / Common Business Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.