Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects (10005 Views)

Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS / Ask Questions About 3d And Visual Effects Here I Will Be Glad To Answer / Image Sequence (the Digital Animation And Visual Effects Centre) Enrol Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by spywareczar(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects using cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects, i'll be packaging all these premium cinema 4d tutorials, texture/material packs, plugins, lightkits, project files included in each course and lots more in DVDs
for an affordable price compared to the price you'll buy them online and the cost of data bundles for downloads, those interested can contact me via: 08176022188, E-mail: spywareczar@gmail.com

also included: cinema 4d R14, Cinema 4D R15 and Cinema 4D R16

Bonus:
- https://store.greyscalegorilla.com/products/hdri-studio-pack
- http://www.motionsquared.net/products/sci-fi-texture-pack/
- https://store.greyscalegorilla.com/products/texture-kit-pro
- http://www.thepixellab.net/pixel-lab-material-pack
- V-ray for C4D
- Octane Render
- Keyshot Render
- Zbrush 4R6
- Quick Start to ZBrush (course with project files)
- Digital tutors - Texturing with ZBrush (courses with project files)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by daftpikin: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Wow... I hope it'd be really affordable
Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by spywareczar(m): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2014
daftpikin:
Wow... I hope it'd be really affordable
sure it is

1 Like

Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by spywareczar(m): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
will also include, the full course on this, including project files

1 Share

Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by donsparky(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Am interested how much are we looking at
Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by spywareczar(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
donsparky:
Am interested how much are we looking at
N13,000 only, will be delivered to your state via waybill, and i'll be the one paying for the waybill

Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by donsparky(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hw many tutoruials
Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by spywareczar(m): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
donsparky:
Hw many tutoruials
use a computer to follow the links on my first post, they are all complete courses, packed in three 4GB DVDs including project files, then also included are approximately 30 random tutorials
Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by donsparky(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2014
Wen i get f money i will get intouch with u
Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by spywareczar(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
Also included the almighty C4Dome plugin. http://www.renderking.it/2014/10/09/c4dome-overview/

Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by spywareczar(m): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
also included- Becoming a 3D character setup Artist (rigging and animating)

1 Share

Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by Donald3d(m): 12:11am On Oct 20, 2014
HMMM DIGITAL TUTORS ARE I TROUBLE
Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by spywareczar(m): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2014
Also included, Lino Masciulli - Character Modeling Tutorial (Cinema 4D)

1 Share

Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by spywareczar(m): 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
3 people from this section have ordered and received their training DVD's already......
also added: C4D Surface Modeling Techniques

Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by spywareczar(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
also included

Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by spywareczar(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
also included, complete course with project files

Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by spywareczar(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2014
smiley

1 Share

Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by spywareczar(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
also included, complete course with project files on modelling the complete ironman suit from scratch + rigging and animating the suit

1 Share

Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by spywareczar(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
smiley smiley

Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by spywareczar(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
also included smiley smiley

1 Share

Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by kiki1000(m): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2014
Are these tutorials video tutorials and u did not mention C4D R13 studio or is it not included in the tutorials?
Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by spywareczar(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2014
kiki1000:
Are these tutorials video tutorials and u did not mention C4D R13 studio or is it not included in the tutorials?
they are all video courses, and the softwares also included
Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by spywareczar(m): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2014
also included, Digital Tutors - Creating a Mordern-Style Interior Scene in Cinema 4D and V-Ray (image below)

1 Share

Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by spywareczar(m): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
zbrush users can now order for this complete courses packed in dvds smiley

Digital Tutors - Creating a Portfolio-Ready Demon Concept in ZBrush (2.57GB)

Cubebrush - Sci-Fi Character Design in ZBrush (2.20GB)

Cubebrush - ZBrush For Hard Surface Design (2.59GB)

Zbrush Hard Surface Techniques with Lance Wilkinson (338MB)

1 Like

Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by spywareczar(m): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
zbrush users smiley

Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by spywareczar(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
zbrush users wink wink

Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by ikecinho(m): 2:38am On Dec 30, 2014
I also have all digital tutor, fxphd, lynda and gnomon videos.
just any one, I got them all.
pm me if you want any, I could just give it to you free.

1 Like

Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by DerrickM(m): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
ikecinho:
I also have all digital tutor, fxphd, lynda and gnomon videos.
just any one, I got them all.
pm me if you want any, I could just give it to you free.
@IKECINHO: You don't come and post that comment without having your own content spelt out clearly like Spywareczar has done with this post i.e. weblinks and pictures. From your profile I see you are in Anambra,so if I was interested in it but in Lagos. How in the world do I want to get it doesn't it mean I have to pay for the delivery via courier which isn't free whether it is EMS Speedpost,DHL,UPS or FedEx?!!
This package is what I recommend to anyone who wants to know Cinema4D and ZBrush asap to get as long as this offer lasts,it saves data and cost. Come down to computer village,Ikeja,Lagos and try buying each of those 30 video tutorials,Cinema4D and other plugins for an average of N2,000 with begging them to pity you...so approximately over N60,000 in total to buy them...comparing that to N13,000 and will be delivered the person's address(Are you going to do that?!!)as for me it's a good deal anyday.
Think twice before knocking somebody else' hustle when the person is doing a favour and a service...karma still exists
Best regards.
Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by ikecinho(m): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
DerrickM:

@IKECINHO: You don't come and post that comment without having your own content spelt out clearly like Spywareczar has done with this post i.e. weblinks and pictures. From your profile I see you are in Anambra,so if I was interested in it but in Lagos. How in the world do I want to get it doesn't it mean I have to pay for the delivery via courier which isn't free whether it is EMS Speedpost,DHL,UPS or FedEx?!!
This package is what I recommend to anyone who wants to know Cinema4D and ZBrush asap to get as long as this offer lasts,it saves data and cost. Come down to computer village,Ikeja,Lagos and try buying each of those 30 video tutorials,Cinema4D and other plugins for an average of N2,000 with begging them to pity you...so approximately over N60,000 in total to buy them...comparing that to N13,000 and will be delivered the person's address(Are you going to do that?!!)as for me it's a good deal anyday.
Think twice before knocking somebody else' hustle when the person is doing a favour and a service...karma still exists
Best regards.

Bro seriously I dnt need any one's money.
So I dnt knw what your yabing
Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by DerrickM(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
ikecinho:

Bro seriously I dnt need any one's money.
So I dnt knw what your yabing

@IKECINHO: Don't need anyone's money like seriously?!! Clarify that for us all meaning you do all your 3d or VFx jobs for free or next to nothing really interesting...
Don't know what am yapping about you meant not yabing(use a dictionary next time...ok*wink wink*)
Oh really did I touch a sensitive nerve*lol*?!!Just being civil with you so don't take it personal. Niether do I know what you are talking because you haven't clarified what you have in your archives,bro so the feeling is mutual. So you had those tutorials all along did nothing with it or said so and now somebody is providing a service that is when you choose to show up talk about it...wow...perfect timing in quote*smh*ironic...
Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by Nmeri17: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
na that 13k go cause quarrel sad
Re: for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects by DerrickM(m): 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nmeri17:
na that 13k go cause quarrel sad
@NMERI17: No be like dat,I dey clear am make him show person wetin him get & not just words only,he cum take am personal...
If person no sabi download am na best tin 2get dis package because not all apps,cracks & video tutorials are free person go use mastercard or visacard...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Eye Pencil Drawings / Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) / Free Ad Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland: Round 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.