Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,547 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Miscarriage Help Needed! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Miscarriage Help Needed! (1278 Views)

Foods That Cause Miscarriage In Pregnant Women. / Pregnant After Miscarriage Come In And Share. / What Are The Possible Causes Of Miscarriage(threatened Abortion) In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miscarriage Help Needed! by powerofmap(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2008
Good Day Nairaland am here just to seek the advise of the good Doctors here.My wife to be had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago and since then her stomach has not come down yet please I need an advise or any recommedations please.
Re: Miscarriage Help Needed! by pretty22(f): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2008
@poster did u see a medical practitioner after the incidence? if not pls don't hestitate to do so
hw many months is the pregnancy, in most cases some may feel that they had a miscarriage after which their foetus will still reform.
pls RUSH NOW & see a doctor delay is dangerus
Re: Miscarriage Help Needed! by ifyalways(f): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2008
powerofmap:

Good Day Nairaland am here just to seek the advise of the good Doctors here.My wife to be had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago and since then her stomach has not come down yet please I need an advise or any recommedations please.
i just want to believe you guys have been to a doc ?
some of the tissues from the foetus and placenta might still be left out and is very dangerous if left for long.if there are still some tissues left,she would be needing a suction.morover,its just 2 wks as you said,you dont expect a magic,it wud take some time but it wud sure come back to shape. kiss
tea,peppersoup prepared with native spices would also help the tummy get back to shape but please first,let her go see a doctor.
Re: Miscarriage Help Needed! by TOYOSI20(f): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2008
@Poster

First off, my heart felt sympathy to u and ur wife.

Secondly, having a miscarriage is an emergency,

so I'm guessing u rushed her to the ER, as soon as u saw

signs of a miscarriage, be it bleeding or what not.

And finally, the issue of her stomach not coming down in

size depends on how far along she was during the pregnancy,

and whether or not it was her first, time being pregnant.

If the pregnancy was in the second or third (which is the final trimester)

trimester, then u both will need to give the uterus time to contract normally,

and then with time it will shrink to its normal size.

Good Luck to Both of u in the future.
Re: Miscarriage Help Needed! by powerofmap(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2008
Thanks all for your contributions.We have gone to see the Doctor so the tissues have been flushed out.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Anti-itch Or Pruritic Drugs/ Bablets? Plz List Them. / Can You Believe It ? A Woman Uterus Had 21 Fibroids / What Is Really Wrong With (MAD) People's Brain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.