Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Help ! What Are The Best Business To Do In Spain As A Nigerian? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help ! What Are The Best Business To Do In Spain As A Nigerian? (1235 Views)

Download 25 Best Business Books EVER For Free / PLS HELP!!! What Business Can I Do Online To Make 2k Daily / The Best Business To Do In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help ! What Are The Best Business To Do In Spain As A Nigerian? by Evept(f): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

I just moved to spain recently and want to open a business there but im confused on what kind of business to open that will be successful as a Nigerian and on which city to do that as i prefer where they have alot of blacks and other immigrants.

i have the following in mind please advise:

1.) AFrican -carribean and european hair and beauty salon.

2.) International phone ,internet ,money transfers, eg western union,money grams shop

3.) african cosmetics ,hair extensions and food shop

I want a business that even if im not there everyday,it will be moving fine but i will be there atleast one's a week to check how things are going.

please i need all your ideas and advice and if your living in spain location is very important.

hope to hear from you all soon.
Evept
Re: Help ! What Are The Best Business To Do In Spain As A Nigerian? by oziomatv(m): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2008
I may suggest if you move into the first choice African -Caribbean and European hair and beauty salon. then add to it African cosmetics ,hair extensions. never and ever contradict Food and beverages with cosmetics you get yourself sanitary control costumers check point in your business which will be bad for you.
Re: Help ! What Are The Best Business To Do In Spain As A Nigerian? by Evept(f): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2008
@oziomatv ,
thanks for your advice ,im looking into that too but i prefer a city that they have lots of blacks but non african-caribean salon.
Re: Help ! What Are The Best Business To Do In Spain As A Nigerian? by benincitys(f): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2008
madrid and valence have the most black i will advice on international phone, internet, money transfer, that work best, African shop is old story.

(1) (Reply)

You Might Have A Great Business Idea, But Can You Sell It? / Do You Have A Verified Moneybookers Account? / Uba Umobile Is Not An Account On Itself Unlike Firstmonies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.