Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Uba Umobile Is Not An Account On Itself Unlike Firstmonies. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uba Umobile Is Not An Account On Itself Unlike Firstmonies. (1208 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy / UMOBILE Now On Blackberry ZIO, Q5,Q10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Umobile Is Not An Account On Itself Unlike Firstmonies. by Joel3(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
i download and register uba umobile on my phone, but what i can understand here is that it link to my prepared card.

All transaction will be carried out from my card.

I have firstmonie app. In firstmonie it is an account on itself. you can fund it through Different means and you can also link it to your own bank account.

But uba umobile doesn't have account on is own to fund, it operate from my card..

Can one fund umobile? If yes, then since there is no account on itself where will the money go to and how will one have access to it?

I need a reply from those who make use of umobile. Thanks
Re: Uba Umobile Is Not An Account On Itself Unlike Firstmonies. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
no
you don't need to fund umobile
its basically an app that gives you access to your account either savings/current , in order to perform transactions like money transfer to other accounts , likewise other bank.

you can also topup your mobile phone with credit.

So its like a gateway that is password enabled , just as if you're using an ATM machine
Re: Uba Umobile Is Not An Account On Itself Unlike Firstmonies. by manutdadex(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
blackchukky:
no
its basically an app that gives you access to your account either savings/current , in order to perform transactions like money transfer to other accounts , likewise other bank.

So its like a gateway that is password enabled , just as if you're using an ATM machine
true info
Re: Uba Umobile Is Not An Account On Itself Unlike Firstmonies. by Joel3(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
i would say the simple word is to use is simply a ''gateway'' not account. A gate way linking.

What happens if one send payment to my umobile number. I can see send money to mobile number here? What is that stand for and how can one use it?

Thanks
Re: Uba Umobile Is Not An Account On Itself Unlike Firstmonies. by Joel3(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
blackchukky:
no

ok, I was looking for easier means to fund prepaid card since I don't have uba bank account or udirect.

That's why I download umobile
Re: Uba Umobile Is Not An Account On Itself Unlike Firstmonies. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote author=Joel3 post=27279788
What happens if one send payment to my umobile number.

[/quote]

The transaction won't go through in the first place, you can only send money to a 10digits bank account number

(1) (Reply)

Download Your Free Nairabet Ebook.....predict And Win / Joblessness Got Me Obsessed With Nairaland / Daughters Of Dangote :mariya, Fatima And Halima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.