Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Could This Be Love Or Infatuation - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Could This Be Love Or Infatuation (656 Views)

Am I In Love? The Difference Between Love, Lust & Infatuation / Infatuation Vs Love / Dyt N James, Love Or Lust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Love Or Infatuation by delib: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2008
I love her and she's having an extra-affairs with another man, yet, i keep loving her am i crazy or what, ?
Re: Could This Be Love Or Infatuation by efuah(f): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2008
delib:

am i crazy or what, ?
Yeah, i think you are! Why shd u die for a dead goat? i mean carcass?
Re: Could This Be Love Or Infatuation by Babyboy26(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2008
"""I love her and she's having an extra-affairs with another man, yet, i keep loving her am i crazy or what, ?"""
If really you love her,tell her of her mis -do and advise her to change or-else ?
Re: Could This Be Love Or Infatuation by Babyboy26(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2008
hi efuah,ao is ghana?can i be your friend?
Re: Could This Be Love Or Infatuation by efuah(f): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2008
Babyboy26:

hi efuah,ao is ghana?can i be your friend?
no probs. . . embarassed Ghana is cool.
Re: Could This Be Love Or Infatuation by Encomium(m): 4:04am On Feb 27, 2008
Kindly withdraw your so called love from her cos you seems to be playing for dundee united. Shine your eyes before you die of heart attack likewise the girl is not worth the pains. Be wise if you can.
Re: Could This Be Love Or Infatuation by kameel: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2008
well i wont say its love or infatuation, it depends on what you see in her that makes attracts you to her, but i think you need to confront her and trash things out, the earlier the better,if it doesnt work out get out fast! a stich in time, dont play for dundee or stupid united o!
Re: Could This Be Love Or Infatuation by girlfreak: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2008
@poster
my dear friend,i really know aw u feel.just want u to take it calm.can't say if it's love or infatuation,it depend on the way u view it.Are u carried away because of the endowment,then it shouldn't affect u cos it's not tru love.but if u have tru feelings for her,can u try something like this,throwing a question to her indirectly that how would she feel if she get to know d guy she's so much crazy about is cheating on her.I wil advice u to even love her more now if truly u care about her.i believe she would have a re-think, let me know aw it goes, best of luck
Re: Could This Be Love Or Infatuation by gilgee(m): 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2008
@poster
lollll, thats what I call a mumuistic love. grin grin Love indeed!
Do you have her pic? Tell us what she looks like, maybe then we could tell if its love or infatuation. cheesy
Re: Could This Be Love Or Infatuation by almondjoy(f): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2008
efuah:

Yeah, i think you are! Why should u die for a dead goat? i mean carcass?

He he he he he!  You are getting there hon'.  Nairaland getting on your nerves?  Not even one single smily for the  OP?

@poster.
You will soon find out.  Just hang in there a little  bit.
Re: Could This Be Love Or Infatuation by coolier(f): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2008
You didnt say if she's having an affair with an older man (you know aristo). Maybe he providing for her in a way you cannot and that's why she is doing it. You also did not say whether you were planning to get married or its just teenage love. Whatever, 'what you will not stick as a rich man, you don't condone it when you're poor'. She is not your girl.

(1) (Reply)

Aziza My Love / Im Throwing A Beach Party! / She Needs Male Friends! Check In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.