Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,840 members, 7,851,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1269889 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Limerick:
OK Friday then, I dey vex i dey vex I dey vex I dey vex yieeeehhh!!

Elymaxiimus, agreed?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Iceskidd:
I'm good with the grammer, see (Gramercy) that's why they book me for this venue

Should i give Brandon leeway? or say fĂșck it and do him the Brandon Lee way

one cannot simply hate chilla jones and claim to be Aight upstairs
i'm sure you were never tought how to respect those older than you. So because i dont like chilla, you have to say that? Just because we chat on internet? I dont blame you sha. You have your phone, you can type whatever you like with it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
This internet just provided an amazing opportunity for all these kids to just insult anybody and feel like kingkong on top that. I mean, if i do not like a rapper, does that mean one yeye boy will disrespect me for that? Must we like the same thing? SMH SMH... I just wish this guy was saying that rubish infront of me.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by belac: 12:06am On Dec 02, 2015
Emaprince:
This internet just provided an amazing opportunity for all these kids to just insult anybody and feel like kingkong on top that. I mean, if i do not like a rapper, does that mean one yeye boy will disrespect me for that? Must we like the same thing? SMH SMH... I just wish this guy was saying that rubish infront of me.
easy bro
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 12:47am On Dec 02, 2015
Heywhizzy:
Today is my birthday

Happy birthday bro.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 5:52am On Dec 02, 2015
Emaprince:
i'm sure you were never tought how to respect those older than you. So because i dont like chilla, you have to say that? Just because we chat on internet? I dont blame you sha. You have your phone, you can type whatever you like with it.

I wasn't referring to you.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 6:18am On Dec 02, 2015
Emaprince:
Sorry sir!

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 02, 2015
Is workers day not May 1st. Airmak why?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2015
Reyginus:
Your vex fit boil yam? Go siddon joor. Expecting a dope battle.
grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2015
Emaprince:
will you slap him if he was saying it in front of you? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2015
wink
Darkenedrebel! Debut album in stores now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 02, 2015
funlord:
wink

Darkenedrebel! Debut album in stores now!
Pwahahahaha. Dis guy self enh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Reyginus:
That's good. That means you understand Relativity and The Most Dangerous Equation in the World. Good. The love I have for him unquantifiable. I wrote down his history from Spilling The Bears so I had to read it everyday. I still have it with me today.

Have you heard of Amagh Nduka? Or the grand unified field theory in physics?
yup. nduka is one of our very own eminent physicists. I don't know if he's still in futo. undecided

the grand unified field theory: ha! Eistein tried to merge general relativity and electromagnetism as different parts of the same field. I know, now, the theory somehow explains the interaction between quarks and leptons.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
airmark:

Elymaximus, agreed?
saturday or sunday. 12bars.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Emaprince:
grin

btw, airmark, workers day? Hahaha
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

saturday or sunday. 12bars.
Saturday it is
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

yup. nduka is one of our very own eminent physicists. I don't know if he's still in futo. undecided

the grand unified field theory: ha! Eistein tried to merge general relativity and electromagnetism as different parts of the same field. I know, now, the theory somehow explains the interaction between quarks and leptons.
Yeah. Nduka claims to have discovered it. I mean the Grand Unified Theory of Physics. In FUTO's first Valedictory Lecture he claimed to be responsible for the Third Revolution of Physics. His problem the whites who he claimed are envious of his work. That a black man cannot be that intelligent. He said so many things. But he's a sadist though.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Guykhena ehn. . . lipsrsealed

With something as deep as this in the beginning. If we reach final, which topic you go come give us?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
@ Pdizzle I suggest he gives us another topic we and everybody can relate with.

Guykhena, look into this. I don't even know where to start with your topic. I can't seem to relate with it.

But if Pdizzle is cool with it, we can still go. I'm sure I will be inspired soon enough. But I don't just like the topic.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
GIYAZZ:
@ Pdizzle I suggest he gives us another topic we and everybody can relate with.

Guykhena, look into this. I don't even know where to start with your topic. I can't seem to relate with it.

But if Pdizzle is cool with it, we can still go. I'm sure I will be inspired soon enough. But I don't just like the topic.
Pdizzle what's your take on this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kr0ne, please I have a question, sir. Is the judge attached to your battle the only one who decides the winner?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
llaykorn:
Kr0ne, please I have a question, sir. Is the judge attached to your battle the only one who decides the winner?
I don't think so. Like the five judges.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
llaykorn:
Nah! Majority carries the vote. But he, however, has the right to state his satisfaction/dissatisfaction in the works of the contestants, as he is the owner of the topic.

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
cool
LLAYKORN and HENZEKIDO! Una thread don set!
www.nairaland.com/2776697/nl-king-poets-2-group#2776697.3
Now get to posting!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
funlord:
cool

LLAYKORN and HENZEKIDO! Una thread don set!

www.nairaland.com/2776697/nl-king-poets-2-group#2776697.3

Now get to posting!

Posting keh! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

hmm, are you also a fan of einstein's works?
Yes,iam.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
kr0ne:

Nah! Majority carries the vote. But he, however, has the right to state his satisfaction/dissatisfaction in the works of the contestants, as he is the owner of the topic.

Oh! Thank you, sir.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Reyginus:
I don't think so. Like the five judges.

Thanks, brother.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hi kr0ne. I have a slight problem with what is meant when the judge said 24 lines. Should that 24 lines be understood as exactly 24 lines? Does it mean that we should write 6 quatrains?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
llaykorn:
Hi kr0ne. I have a slight problem with what is meant when the judge said 24 lines. Should that 24 lines be understood as exactly 24 lines? Does it mean that we should write 6 quatrains?
The same as 12 bars. You can break your lines with rhymes but don't stretch.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
kr0ne:

The same as 12 bars. You can break your lines with rhymes but don't stretch.

But, 12 bars would be about 48 lines.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
llaykorn:

But, 12 bars would be about 48 lines.
In rap, they say one line is equal to one bar, but most times we use two for one because some people like to split their lines with rhymes. So, at most, four lines can make one bar. However, in the Nairaland context, a bar can have as much as 6 lines, depending on their length. It's still the usual way you're used to. No let am confuse you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.