Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1266257 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
liricyst:
Someone is creating fake facebook accounts of glads on fb

First it was sosiqdude

then the person decided to step up and opened a streetwise account.

And now today...i can see another fb account on fb parading as Ibime.

Can sosiqdude,streetwise and ibime clarify this for me?

Not me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ibime:

Not me

Okay cool!

Cos that Ibime and Streetwise are planning to battle cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
liricyst:

Okay cool!

lol

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
It's like we've got a Sauron 2.0 here... https://www.nairaland.com/200489/flow-rank/793#200489.25381
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
liricyst:

Okay cool!

Lololol. Please tell them to move it to Nairaland.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Godzlove8(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ibime:

lol
ibime dekkah please accept my friend request on facebook. Really wanna witness ur battle with street wize there. Thanks
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Reyginus:
Lololol. Please tell them to move it to Nairaland.

Lmao
Would be epic

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Reyginus:
It's like we've got a Sauron 2.0 here... https://www.nairaland.com/200489/flow-rank/793#200489.25381

thepunisher is randy on fb.. ..giyazz is a raving lunatic...this is a malnourished 17 year old who got whooped 5 times by me...it is normal he hallucinates that I'm everyone he meets is me..i invited the dude along with adanna & co
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ibime:

Not me
What's ur surname then, dukka?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
Godzlove8:
ibime dekkah please accept my friend request on facebook. Really wanna witness ur battle with street wize there. Thanks

captainflash:
What's ur surname then, dukka?

Na una sabi. Thats not me.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ibime:

Streetwize nko? who is he?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Raplinx ...i hope you are not trying to duck...the gods have willed that you die today...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

thepunisher is randy on fb.. ..giyazz is a raving lunatic...this is a malnourished 17 year old who got whooped 5 times by me...it is normal he hallucinates that I'm everyone he meets is me..i invited the dude along with adanna & co
I'm talking about ThePunisher not you.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Godzlove8(m): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ibime:

lwkm
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
Reyginus:
I'm talking about ThePunisher not you.

Yup i know...the clueless tools is claiming i'm the punisher..
Same way they said im clasïksam until they realised he's a regular on fb
I also posted a chat of me inviting jasonodogwu here after i was accused of being him too
They claimed i was raplinxx too and were clueless again
Same way the möron battled Toybean on musikstreets and started claiming i was bean battling stealthily for 10k...smh ..despite me explaining that i invited bean cos he's my homie- he is not even a rapper and he is a monosyllabic rhymer
he still looked more clueless when he discovered Toybean was a nairalander that even registered before me ...
And now he claiming im the punisher too..
abeg ...help me tell that wack onitsha rapper to get off my dick..The rebel is not responsible for every misfortune that befalls him . i wonder why some niggas are so paranoid ..this is what happens when you whack a nigga 5 times in audio & text... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Raplinx(m): 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Raplinx ...i hope you are not trying to duck...the gods have willed that you die today...
dude stop stalking me! With ur mention notif. Im dropping by 9.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Raplinx:

You and who is dropping by 9? Who will vote by 9 or on monday morning?....our agreement was 8pm...maybe you don't have a job to go to tomorrow...only thing keeping me online is cos i wanna post & go to bed. ..i can't stay up till 9 cos of you...

so i suggest you get your shït together....dude can't string simple 10 bars in 28 hours..your wackness is legendary korlinx
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

You and who is dropping by 9? Who will vote by 9 or on monday morning?....our agreement was 8pm...maybe you don't have a job to go to tomorrow...only thing keeping me online is cos i wanna post & go to bed. ..i can't stay up till 9 cos of you...

so i suggest you get your shït together....dude can't string simple 10 bars in 28 hours..your wackness is legendary korlinx
If you can't drop by 9 simply drop your verse with any body around.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Reyginus:
If you can't drop by 9 simply drop your verse with any body around.

my format may be ruined.. that's what i always fear like when i sent Krone my verse when i brawled elymax
Besides, we both agreed 8pm not 9..i've known the dude for a long time...that's the way he does..

Sinizia ...i'm sending you my lyrics now just in case Raplinx doesn't post by 8pm...please ensure he posts his verse first as he is the challenger and just copy and paste as i send...thanks blood
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

my format may be ruined.. that's what i always fear like when i sent Krone my verse when i brawled elymax
Besides, we both agreed 8pm not 9..i've known the dude for a long time...that's the way he does..

Sinizia ...i'm sending you my lyrics now just in case Raplinx doesn't post by 8pm...please ensure he posts his verse first as he is the challenger and just copy and paste as i send...thanks blood
Okay. That's good. The issue of posting is another problem. Settle that before you log out.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Reyginus:
Okay. That's good. The issue of posting is another problem. Settle that before you log out.

Aight...i will tell him via email
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Aight...i will tell him via email
Okay.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I gotcha!! I've gotten your bars. Raplinx, I'll be online by 8pm on the dot, endeavor to be on prompt, so we can get this over with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
Raplinx:
Dude, Dark said 8 and you are saying 9pm. Which is which?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Raplinx(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

smh,,, Noisemaker.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
sinizia:

I gotcha!! I've gotten your bars. Raplinx, I'll be online by 8pm on the dot, endeavor to be on prompt, so we can get this over with.

A line was missing from the closer...i would send it now..just add it to the closer...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

A line was missing from the closer...i would send it now..just add it to the closer...
Okay. Let me go get it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Darkenedrebel, please let the drop be by 9pm in order for any excuses to be terminated. Give Raplinx ample time to get his verse ready. One hour more is nothing.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
sinizia:
Darkenedrebel, please let the drop be by 9pm in order for any excuses to be terminated. Give Raplinx ample time to get his verse ready. One hour more is nothing.

Okay...9pm ...please ensure you quote his lyrics on the thread as soon as he post.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Okay...9pm ...please ensure you quote his lyrics on the thread as soon as he post.

Na must nau. I must quote it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Paayne(m): 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
WhaaZ Poppin Out chie?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Raplinx(m): 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

are u online? Lets post

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.