Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1264621 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Liste MI PhaseII ft moticakes.has a video too. MI drop one classic line about Jidenna...

Jreyez i need a good producer who have a studio around ikeja or close to ikeja & his work is nt more than 10/15k. Send me a mail brother.Please i really need this. Someone trustful i can work it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by dj5naira(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Liste MI PhaseII ft moticakes.has a video too. MI drop one classic line about Jidenna...

Jreyez i need a good producer who have a studio around ikeja or close to ikeja & his work is nt more than 10/15k. Send me a mail brother.Please i really need this. Someone trustful i can work it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
dj5naira:

Lmaooo.Mad man...i'm just real like that..i say what i can afford.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 10:03am On Feb 14, 2016
danbrowndmf:

Your mail?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2016
jreyez:

Your mail?
dmfederation@gmail.com
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
danbrowndmf:
dmfederation@gmail.com
Are you Chris edozue? Its like I got a mail from that hommie, a beat was attached to it
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 5:28am On Feb 15, 2016
gottoboy:

Are you Chris edozue? Its like I got a mail from that hommie, a beat was attached to it
My friend's mail.i sent a beat to u through that mail that time na...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ZeRoc00l(m): 6:17am On Feb 16, 2016
Check out the website in my signature below and upload your music there for more FREE exposure.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
danbrowndmf:
My friend's mail.i sent a beat to u through that mail that time na...
Last week oo
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2016
gottoboy:
Last week oo
download the beat hear am
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 2:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Emaprince:

Check his chess scheme(though i'm not well knowledged in the chess game) where he said something like...

"...on smack you was getting pressed by a teen/
When 'chess' move/ your set proved/ you aint rep for the street/
Cos i thought when 'kings' got checked, the 'queens' went for the piece/"

Remember DNA is from queens..

Well, he made an erroneous assumption about chess but the wordplay is valid
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 7:58am On Feb 18, 2016
liricyst:

Well, he made an erroneous assumption about chess but the wordplay is valid
i dont understand what you mean. But then, incase you are not famillier with whats going on in the battle rap realm, let me put you through...

CHESS is a very young battle rapper who just broke out from being a rookie to slaying top vets. This is why he referred to him as a teen. There was a 2 on 2 battle where chess and steams battled DNA and Kshine. A scuffle broke out and chess pushed DNA. Like i said before, i'm not so much into chess game(but i understood him). I only watch people play it and get a little idea.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Emaprince:
i dont understand what you mean. But then, incase you are not famillier with whats going on in the battle rap realm, let me put you through...

CHESS is a very young battle rapper who just broke out from being a rookie to slaying top vets. This is why he referred to him as a teen. There was a 2 on 2 battle where chess and steams battled DNA and Kshine. A scuffle broke out and chess pushed DNA. Like i said before, i'm not so much into chess game(but i understood him). I only watch people play it and get a little idea.

I knew this...that's why i commended the wordplay

Its the chess game i made reference to
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2016
Emaprince:

As soon as you ve checked a King in chess, the Game is over
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 9:26am On Feb 19, 2016
gottoboy:

ok.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 11:40am On Feb 19, 2016
gottoboy:

wrong....when u check a king....he can still move....but check mate, the nigga is done.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2016
obainojazz:
wrong....when u check a king....he can still move....but check mate, the nigga is done.
My bad. I forgot.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
gottoboy:

My bad. I forgot.

When you check a King, the Queen moves for the piece so the wordplay is OK
Except the Queen is in no position to move

Cc Liricyst emaprince
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
JigsawKillah:

Cc Liricyst emaprince

Bro..

the wordplay is valid na..
i like it

i only pointed out the assumption made on the chess game itself

when a king is attacked, 3 options
1) the king moves
2) a piece comes to block the line of attack
3) the attacking piece is captured (which must have been under attack when it checked the king)

Now, checking the king while under the line of his queen won't even be done by a rookie. Only reason for that is if you plan to capture the queen.

Too many assumptions made bro

But the wordplay was excellent to me
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
liricyst:

Bro..

the wordplay is valid na..
i like it

i only pointed out the assumption made on the chess game itself

when a king is attacked, 3 options
1) the king moves
2) a piece comes to block the line of attack
3) the attacking piece is captured (which must have been under attack when it checked the king)

Now, checking the king while under the line of his queen won't even be done by a rookie. Only reason for that is if you plan to capture the queen.

Too many assumptions made bro

But the wordplay was excellent to me

Yes, the wordplay is valid and the point is valid too. You've said it all yourself.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
I have seen where paper make a man turn against his maker,now making bread,now he don't respect the baker-MI (Everything i have seen)
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
JigsawKillah:

Cc Liricyst emaprince
Correct and tnx
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
JigsawKillah:

Cc Liricyst emaprince
ok thanks! Now its clear that cojay ws brilliant in that scheme.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
"Everything I have seen"
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
MuhdG:
"Everything I have seen"

Anyone's got the instrumental?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sneeze....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
m i is a jay z guy.. so maybe its jay z's song.. do a google searvh
JigsawKillah:

Anyone's got the instrumental?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Where y'all at? Mikuz, Kr0ne, Emaprince, Dj5naira, ibime, Liricyst, Elymaxiimus, Airmark, Obainojazz, llaykorn, Bars, Adanna28, guykhena, 007bruce, Sosiqdude, Iceskidd, Jigsawkillah, Richommie, Jason21, Teddybiyasi and etc. . . y'all gonna stay put and let this place die down? c'mon mehn! I know how hard it feels to come back, but we just have to. please y'all, let's come back and rise again. Anyone who got a mention should come announce his/her presence! it's time to come back y'all!

Let's rise again!!!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by dj5naira(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Where y'all at? Mikuz, Kr0ne, Emaprince, Dj5naira, ibime, Liricyst, Elymaxiimus, Airmark, Obainojazz, llaykorn, Bars, Adanna28, guykhena, 007bruce, Sosiqdude, Iceskidd, Jigsawkillah, Richommie, Jason21, Teddybiyasi and etc. . . y'all gonna stay put and let this place die down? c'mon mehn! I know how hard it feels to come back, but we just have to. please y'all, let's come back and rise again. Anyone who got a mention should come announce his/her presence! it's time to come back y'all!

Let's rise again!!!!!

Present Sir!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
GIYAZZ:

Let's rise again!!!!!

Right here...i never left!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sitting in the back seat.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Sup Airmark. Is rebel still serving that ban? If he is, kindly unban him. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.