Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1264660 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Giyaz I do you wrong?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lmao.
When i said rebel was the reason why this place was making sense,somebody nearly chew me raw.That's just the bitter truth.

Reyginus go cope boogey & paybac new album #Faceoff for just N125 online. It a 15track album,pls help support hipop.

Also download Illegal Music3 by MI & after listening don't forget to accept MI is one of the greatest around here...

I know like toni pilus you want to see me Vacate the palace- MI

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Lmao.
When i said rebel was the reason why this place was making sense,somebody nearly chew me raw.That's just the bitter truth.

Reyginus go cope boogey & paybac new album #Faceoff for just N125 online. It a 15track album,pls help support hipop.

Also download Illegal Music3 by MI & after listening don't forget to accept MI is one of the greatest around here...

Yeah. He shared it on his Facebook page. Illegal Music 3? Wow! Hope he fully paid for his sins?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Reyginus:
Yeah. He shared it on his Facebook page. Illegal Music 3? Wow! Hope he fully paid for his sins?
lols.yeah he did. He did burna boy soke's cover sef.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lols.yeah he did. He did burna boy soke's cover sef.
I hope so. That Chairman Album annoyed the life out of me. I only listened to it once.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
All Nigerian rappers currently bore me, considering the fact that olamide has overshadowed them all. undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
All Nigerian rappers currently bore me, considering the fact that olamide has overshadowed them all. undecided
Lol. I don't even listen to that one. It was M.I's Chairman's Album that made me hate Nigerian Rap. Just listen to Boogey and Jagz.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2016
Reyginus:
I hope so. That Chairman Album annoyed the life out of me. I only listened to it once.
Lmao. I like the album.The album is a good album cus every song in it has a massage but not a good Rap album. You should know M by now na. The album is for everybody while the mixtape is for hipop heads like you & me...The street won't listen to mixtape except me & you who understand it better.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 8:35am On Mar 07, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
olamide over shadowed them cus me nd you is nt supporting hipop enough...The afrobeat fans are the best fans while hipop fans are hypocrites. You love rap..do you buy rap albums? Do attend rap shows? But an afrobeat fan does all these for olamide... Did you even know MI just dropped his 3rd mixtape? & Boogey & Paybac just dropped a joint album called #FaceOff? That is been sold for N125? No nt sure u know all these. So tell why olamide won't overshadow them?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 07, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Lmao. I like the album.The album is a good album cus every song in it has a massage but not a good Rap album. You should know M by now na. The album is for everybody while the mixtape is for hipop heads like you & me...The street won't listen to mixtape except me & you who understand it better.
Which Album is for everybody? Was there any hit song or even any of the songs you hear on radio. Not even one. He tried to please everyone but ended up pleasing no one. You've been doing wonderful albums and all of a sudden you decide to do a trash. To me, featuring 27 people in a Rap Album is a Sin.

You don't seem to get what M.I did to me. It is like Kendrick Lamar dropping an Album that sounds like that Future's Ghost nonsense DJ Khaled called I Changed A Lot. I am not sure I can stand Kendrick becoming like Young Thug. It will shatter a lot of things. That was what M.I did.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2016
Reyginus:
Which Album is for everybody? Was there any hit song or even any of the songs you hear on radio. Not even one. He tried to please everyone but ended up pleasing no one. You've been doing wonderful albums and all of a sudden you decide to do a trash. To me, featuring 27 people in a Rap Album is a Sin.

You don't seem to get what M.I did to me. It is like Kendrick Lamar dropping an Album that sounds like that Future's Ghost nonsense DJ Khaled called I Changed A Lot. I am not sure I can stand Kendrick becoming like Young Thug. It will shatter a lot of things. That was what M.I did.
LOL. I got you. You are right tho. But songs like huma being & brother was cool. Badbelle was big tho. Atleast ts a slang for everyone now.cheesy
i still prefer the chairman album to Kanye west Life of Pablo...i bearly get 3 favourite track there.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 9:41am On Mar 07, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Lmao.

M.I is God. I got Notjustok/Savage on repeat since I copped the tape. He spat like never before there. If you ask me to take a picture of my class, I'm taking a Selfie plus the rest! Damn!!!!

But about that Pay/Boogey album. How do I buy it online?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 07, 2016
danbrowndmf:
LOL. I got you. You are right tho. But songs like huma being & brother was cool. Badbelle was big tho. Atleast ts a slang for everyone now.cheesy
i still prefer the chairman album to Kanye west Life of Pablo...i bearly get 3 favourite track there.
Good for you. The intelligence in the Album was below what I expected and what I consume. I don't need any crises in my mind. I will download the mixtape and see.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 07, 2016
GIYAZZ:
M.I is God. I got Notjustok/Savage on repeat since I copped the tape. He spat like never before there. If you ask me to take a picture of my class, I'm taking a Selfie plus the rest! Damn!!!!

But about that Pay/Boogey mix tape. How do I buy it online?

https://spinlet.com/album/234064
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2016
Reyginus:

https://spinlet.com/album/234064
Thanks. I'm reading now. Once I'm done reading, I will write something for Max then later go cop the album.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2016
GIYAZZ:

MI said he was nt satisfied with vector winning headies lyricist award on that track , i want the two of them to battle, not vector n ycee.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
airmark:

MI said he was nt satisfied with vector winning headies lyricist award on that track , i want the two of them to battle, not vector n ycee.
He never mentioned Vector. He only said the award ain't favoring the real emcees. Olamide won the recent one, didn't he?

Feeling lazy to reply Max. Lol.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
GIYAZZ:
He never mentioned Vector. He only said the award ain't favoring the real emcees. Olamide won the recent one, didn't he?

Vector won lyricist on the roll award, mi indirectly called vector a boy with those headies bars. He did nt need to call his name. I know vec will do justice to that next. Mi does nt just want another mc to say he is a king or sitting on a throne. cheesy

To the headies wassup wassup/
You my fam tho I wish you the best of luck/
You’ve been a blessing to the game to lots of us/
But that lyricist award mehn we got to talk/
Not saying I deserve the plan/
Cause I fvk with everyone who emerged in that/
The criteria of the win it doesn’t favour the men
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
airmark:

Vector won lyricist on the roll award, mi indirectly called vector a boy with those headies bars. He did nt need to call his name. I know vec will do justice to that next. Mi does nt just want another mc to say he is a king or sitting on a throne. cheesy

This is even a weak way to dis somebody. If you want to dis anyone better punch them directly in the face. Vector has gone soft though.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
GIYAZZ:

cc Reyginus... Giyazz confirm the tape is dope.
MI is a god nor be lie.

Just go to boogey's twitter profile to will see the link to buy the album on his bio. N125. Support him.it a joint album by Boogey & Paybac #FaceOff
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Reyginus:
This is even a weak way to dis somebody. If you want to dis anyone better punch them directly in the face. Vector has gone soft though.
Vector dy find money..e wan drive G-wagon like olamide them.cheesy

Vector will surely reply MI sooner or later.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Vector dy find money..e wan drive G-wagon like olamide them.cheesy

Vector will surely reply MI sooner or later.
Reply M.I with another four or six bars? Lol. The guys are scared of dissing each other. I still remember how Vector dissociated himself from a diss track he made for the overrated Mode 9.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Reyginus:
Reply M.I with another four or six bars? Lol. The guys are scared of dissing each other. I still remember how Vector dissociated himself from a diss track he made for the overrated Mode 9.
did you ever know that Mode9 once judge Vector as a contestant in a rap battle? Modo & Vector has a Uncle to brother relationship somehow...that particular diss track was recorded before before Vector got signed.he did the diss track in other to gain attention then but after he got signed he was later advice not to put out the track by is then label YSG.plus he had a Good relationship with MODO then.

Didn't you see how Vector sodomize reminisce on AQ distraction?

"If your men ever draw gun,then they must be skilled with pen"

"Your single is like an abandon ship,you can't make a sail/sale"

AQ ft Vector- Distraction.
But they don settle now sha.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
danbrowndmf:
did you ever know that Mode9 once judge Vector as a contestant in a rap battle? Modo & Vector has a Uncle to brother relationship somehow...that particular diss track was recorded before before Vector got signed.he did the diss track in other to gain attention then but after he got signed he was later advice not to put out the track by is then label YSG.plus he had a Good relationship with MODO then.

Didn't you see how Vector sodomize reminisce on AQ distraction?

"If your men ever draw gun,then they must be skilled with pen"

"Your single is like an abandon ship,you can't make a sail/sale"

AQ ft Vector- Distraction.
But they don settle now sha.
Reminiscence? Lo. That one follow for rapper too. Yeah. Though I think it's Modo forcing the relationship. Vector has no use for him.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
airmark:

Lol, you could be right. But then, M.I and Vec are cool. I don't think they will ever battle. Haha!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Reyginus:
Reminiscence? Lo. That one follow for rapper too. Yeah. Though I think it's Modo forcing the relationship. Vector has no use for him.
Lmaoooo. @Reminisce follow for rapper.
Lols? Mode forcing the relationship? No i don't think so.
I don't really think Modo is overrated either. Forget all these Nairaland talk Modo Got BARS o!
He got all these hatered cus he's nt selling out.
Vector ft Modo9 -V9 cypher.
Vector murder am sef.

"I Pull strings like i'm about to see booty"- Vector.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Lmaoooo. @Reminisce follow for rapper.
Lols? Mode forcing the relationship? No i don't think so.
I don't really think Modo is overrated either. Forget all these Nairaland talk Modo Got BARS o!
He got all these hatered cus he's nt selling out.
Vector ft Modo9 -V9 cypher.
Vector murder am sef.

"I Pull strings like i'm about to see booty"- Vector.
He's not smart enough that's why he's not selling enough. That's simple. M.I one is a testament that one can be very good and still sell. To the others I say work on your weaknesses. Somebody like boogey I'd advise him to get a wonderful RnB artist in a track with a good beat and it's a step. Most of Mode 9 songs even for a hiphop head is too boring. Their is something repulsive about the eighties beats now.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Modo is still stuck in the time warp. That nigga's stubborness have killed his never-was-bright carreer.

He thought that feeding us songs with beats from 80s and early 90s will interest anybody. Heck! Even great lyricists like Nas, jayz and Eminem moved and evolved with time. They give you an overall good music - party tracks, street music, battle songs etc etc.. Mode9 nko? A foolish nigga that believes he can do whatever that pleases him not minding what the audience out there really needs.

How can you keep making musics with dj scratching on your beats? Your album for that matter!!! Instead of your freaking mixtape.

He does songs that has no good chorus even when he clearly knows that Nigerian loves good chorus and good beat. Give them that two and do whatever you like with the lyrics, they'll buy it. Mode phucking 9 no gree. He kept on criticizing peeps going comercial to fatten their pockets, yet crying that music is not paying him. Thunder fire you there!!!

As a raphead, I love good lyrics. But I also love good music. I am human!!!

The likes of boogey etc can follow in his steps and roast like him. It is not too late to redeem themselves and change their lives.

Take your time to compose a good chorus, get a good singer to do it, get a good producer for a good beat, then write your fantastic lyrics as always, you'll sell!!!

It is not bad if you do one or two club bangers in your album. It shows how talented you are and not restricted to just one genre, expecially when you choose the boring part of that genre.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kn
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
Reyginus:
He's not smart enough that's why he's not selling enough. That's simple. M.I one is a testament that one can be very good and still sell. To the others I say work on your weaknesses. Somebody like boogey I'd advise him to get a wonderful RnB artist in a track with a good beat and it's a step. Most of Mode 9 songs even for a hiphop head is too boring. Their is something repulsive about the eighties beats now.
Yeah. Even boogey rated MI as "all time great on his FB page" you said it all.MI is the reason why rap is much sellable now...he changed the game,he made ous see Rap can actually goes beyound rapping fast & also cop award outside Nigeria. Naeto C came & did same too.tho he was not lyrically great as MI, same way Dagrin did it for indegeneous rappers too. I don't Modo is ovarrated lyrically. I just think he his actually stagnant with his style.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Emaprince:
Modo is still stuck in the time warp. That nigga's stubborness have killed his never-was-bright carreer.

He thought that feeding us songs with beats from 80s and early 90s will interest anybody. Heck! Even great lyricists like Nas, jayz and Eminem moved and evolved with time. They give you an overall good music - party tracks, street music, battle songs etc etc.. Mode9 nko? A foolish nigga that believes he can do whatever that pleases him not minding what the audience out there really needs.

How can you keep making musics with dj scratching on your beats? Your album for that matter!!! Instead of your freaking mixtape.

He does songs that has no good chorus even when he clearly knows that Nigerian loves good chorus and good beat. Give them that two and do whatever you like with the lyrics, they'll buy it. Mode phucking 9 no gree. He kept on criticizing peeps going comercial to fatten their pockets, yet crying that music is not paying him. Thunder fire you there!!!

As a raphead, I love good lyrics. But I also love good music. I am human!!!

The likes of boogey etc can follow in his steps and roast like him. It is not too late to redeem themselves and change their lives.

Take your time to compose a good chorus, get a good singer to do it, get a good producer for a good beat, then write your fantastic lyrics as always, you'll sell!!!

It is not bad if you do one or two club bangers in your album. It shows how talented you are and not restricted to just one genre, expecially when you choose the boring part of that genre.
LMAOOOOO. @Thunder fire you there. Emaprince don para o.
Lols,you said all.
Boogey will actually take MI's step. Boogey's new album is 1number most bought album on Spinlet Top100 right now,been sold for N125. I actually think he has a better plan cus i see him rate MI as "All time great on his FB page"
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Yeah. Even boogey rated MI as "all time great on his FB page" you said it all.MI is the reason why rap is much sellable now...he changed the game,he made ous see Rap can actually goes beyound rapping fast & also cop award outside Nigeria. Naeto C came & did same too.tho he was not lyrically great as MI, same way Dagrin did it for indegeneous rappers too. I don't Modo is ovarrated lyrically. I just think he his actually stagnant with his style.
Yes. He's rigid but demands respect. It doesn't work that way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.