Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1261558 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ZachHugo(m): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2016
Whistling......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
sinizia
emaprince
airmark
testerfuze
Ibime
dj5naira
devilmaycry

could you guys please vote on this thread so we could proceed to the finals?

https://www.nairaland.com/3487839/nrbnt-2016-kineticist-vs-zachhugo

we need to get this done and dusted ASAP
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by devilmaycry: 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
happy NEW mOnth People [/right]
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hydrog3n:
Jigsawkillah ,Welldone with the tourney,you took it upon your self like,its your responsibility,those so called mod,can't even come and vote.S.M.H

You're like the MOD we never had

you pulled a no-show yourself! how you're still here blaming others is beyond me.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ZachHugo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
devilmaycry:
happy NEW mOnth People [/right]
Happy new month sir
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
JigsawKillah:

you pulled a no-show yourself! how you're still here blaming others is beyond me.
lol,I'm bewildered also,that dude is funny.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hydrog3n:
Come on!!! it was you fault I pulled a no show,I that was hungry for this shît

how's it my fault?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jigsawkillah ignore the coward above. He's trying to take us for a fool here.

Is he trying to say he didn't see the NRBNT fixture thread set up by elymax ? undecided even when the fixture was set-up ,the gap b/w the thread set-up and the battle was more than a week. And this coward frequents and roams this section a lot,can we say he didn't see it? He couldn't show up in his own battle thread ,but he could troll other battle threads,ask Whiz10. Now if he could find his way to those threads how come he couldn't locate his battle thread And he has been on NL for so long? Don't take the joker seriously.

He's trying to insult your intelligence by saying "You didn't mention his name " ,does he have amnesia? To forget you posted the below,in the NRBNT fixture thread ,with his name correctly spelled ?

JigsawKillah:
all threads will be closed today. if you're yet to post your verse, do so now to prevent a DQ and a ban for no-showing

cc
paayne
tallysmallz
blessedmarshal
pundad
jerrythafinisher
mrkang
drisklef
Lmandela
Hydrog3n
zachHugo
pressplay411
deepthoughts
whiz10
MOSflame
rapacme
kineticist
He didn't even grace the above with a reply,how disrespectful,but he had the chance to troll other battle threads . Smh

He's a very useless thing,don't take him serious.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Battle Closed!
MrKang proceeds!
airmark, please ban hydrog3n for not showing up

Hydrog3n:

You spelled my moniker wrong, I.e Hydrogen instead on Hydrog3n and I was there busy, reloading my mention ,till I saw this below

this was the only time you spelled it right,at this point ,it was too late

The only time shocked ,liar liar pants on fire. Just admit your cowardice. Thanks for reminding me of your I.Q number,its really showing in you.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gbemiie: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
ha.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2016
Hydrog3n:
Do you want to know what rhyme with MrKang ?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Noise maker this boy can talk, at least we know you a kid,,the lair lair pant on fire shît,,is a nursery rhyme,which all your Wack raps are.
Even Jigsawkillah didn't complain,cos he knows he fault,but you nothing but his dîck sucker.So do us a favour shut up and keep sucking.
Oh my lawd,this Hydrog3n is so dumb,that 1.00794 I.Q number is really showing, Jigsaw didn't complain? Have you checked his last seen Of cus he hasn't seen your lies yet.

Wack Raps? grin haha and yet I'm in the Final of the NRBNT with my verses getting accolades from vets? .

Kid the only wack and weakling in this section is you grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 7:23am On Dec 03, 2016
Hydrog3n:
the blank space above ^^^ indicate the emptiness of Mr kang brain vessel ,after all they make the loudest Noise....
This isn't childish at all grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2016
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2016
Hydrog3n:
That's what happen when a weakling battle a weakling, cos if this the best you can do against me Your done for

By the way your master Jig knows better not to raise his voice against me,you you and you are living under my grace,which is fast running out
wow,You really have no shame,do you?
To give excuses for your cowardice,you had to result to lying? That's a new low,even for you kid.

All you do is yap about,Your hopelessness is showing. Smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2016
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2016
Hydrog3n:
K

you're dumber than you get credit for. keep mentioning me at your own peril.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
What's going on here?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Paayne:
...nd it better worth duh hype.
Its gonna be .
Nigga what's up? Why have you been awol from this section? I expected you to be dropping some bars,you know keeping us entertained. smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
fluxmind:

If you don't finish him, I will.
Lol,I will so break his soul down,when I'm done with him,I'll pass his deflated corpse to you ,to carry out your own fair share of a$$whooping on the faggggot.

No qualms about that,sharing is Golden.
His doomsday is here..

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ZachHugo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
cheesy
MrKang:

Lol,I will so break his soul down,when I'm done with him,I'll pass his deflated corpse to you ,to carry out your own fair share of a$$whooping on the faggggot.

His doomsday is here..
Freedom of speech!!! grin
MrKang:

His doomsday is here..
Freedom of speech!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ZachHugo(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Fluxmind and MrKang... one of you bbitches should create the thread already, Jigs ain't gonna show up tonight, pls do the needful, so we can't get this done with... when he shows up he'll tag judges.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
ZachHugo:
Fluxmind and MrKang... one of you bbitches should create the thread already, Jigs ain't gonna show up tonight, pls do the needful, so we can't get this done with... when he shows up he'll tag judges.
You're the only biitch here,unoriginal bastardd.

Don't be in a hurry to die, only Jig and the other organizers are permitted to create the threads,whenever he comes online ,it will be created.
Calm your faggg a$$ down and wait
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ZachHugo(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
MrKang:
You're the only biitch here,unoriginal bastardd.

Don't be in a hurry to die, only Jig and the other organizers are permitted to create the threads,whenever he comes online ,it will be created.
Calm your faggg a$$ down and wait

OK, whatever you say bitcch!! am going to bed now, when I come online tomorrow and spot the thread, I'll post my verse.
Have a Horrible Night filled with Nightmares that'll give you Sleepless nights... you've been saved today by Jigs and the other coordinators that didn't create your death thread!!!
tomorrow, you shall Rest in Peace!!!!

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
ZachHugo:

OK, whatever you say bitcch!! am going to bed now, when I come online tomorrow and spot the thread, I'll post my verse.
Have a Horrible Night filled with Nightmares that'll give you Sleepless nights... you've been saved today by Jigs and the other coordinators that didn't create your death thread!!!
tomorrow, you shall Rest in Peace!!!!
hahahaha grin ,it will be a shame if you present something lackluster after all this running of your Diarrhoea filled mouth.

Lol,see the crap you typed above. . .

Emotional pusssy.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 1:03am On Dec 07, 2016
Jigsawkillah, I'm free now.. let's have the battle

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.