Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1259249 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ColdMembranes(f): 1:45am On Jul 15, 2014
Hi Guyz
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ColdMembranes(f): 2:08am On Jul 15, 2014
Anyone here??

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ckushy(m): 4:36am On Jul 15, 2014
ColdMembranes: Anyone here??
Hi, who are you looking for?grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ckushy(m): 5:08am On Jul 15, 2014
FUCKYOUHARD'S FEAR
Fyh don't know who he's dealing with - the clueless gey/Like a metal held by a wicked blacksmith ,he'd get the beaten in a cruelest way/he'd be battered like goods exchanged/

You are expecting a gift from Santa-clus - you dont know what is in pack for you/I'mma beat you hands down, your hommies wont even clap for you/Raw punches 'll smack you down, even with the shield, sword, and your Armour too/

you would think its wrestlemania/ I'm phucking greedy, you should know you wont get any criteria/... Bastard
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2014
airmark: Ibime
Mikuz
Ema Prince
Siddogg
Coogar
theprekky
Thunderstorm
Limerick
Dj5naira
ojoawo
Krizzkutz
Kr0ne

And others

Up for Votes https://www.nairaland.com/1810614/fire-fight-guykhena-vs-jigsawkillah#24693867
Am I outstanding?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
ckushy: FUCKYOUHARD'S FEAR
Fyh don't know who he's dealing with - the clueless gey/Like a metal held by a wicked blacksmith ,he'd get the beaten in a cruelest way/he'd be battered like goods exchanged/

You are expecting a gift from Santa-clus - you dont know what is in pack for you/I'mma beat you hands down, your hommies wont even clap for you/Raw punches 'll smack you down, even with the shield, sword, and your Armour too/

you would think its wrestlemania/ I'm phucking greedy, you should know you wont get any criteria/... Bastard

what da Bleep is this....want you to modify just this for me....funny
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ckushy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
sosiqdude:

what da Bleep is this....want you to modify just this for me....funny
who is this one
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
ckushy: who is this one

ckushy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2014

ckushy, i'm the one that gonna end your soul so beware....no come touch my wicked side or you gonna say am sorry "sosiQQ"..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
gottoboy:
Am I outstanding?

nope!

SAW
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Kslib(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Yo Giyaz!! Show ur hideous face.. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2014

hey boy...you just new in nairaland....isn't it this year you join here and you making mouth with me.....i think you lack some respect or your mama didn't teach you about that...Mind your self little boy...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
I like sosiqdude cause he is handsome....i ain't hiding my face from dissers here...cause they ain't get nothing to say about me....am proud of you boy...handsome nigga... And if you don't want we to laugh just put your pictures and let we commit if you dey ugly or not

Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ColdMembranes(f): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
No one. Am new here
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
ColdMembranes: No one. Am new here

you welcome here....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ColdMembranes(f): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
Thanks
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
sosiqdude: I like sosiqdude cause he is handsome....i ain't hiding my face from dissers here...cause they ain't get nothing to say about me....am proud of you boy...handsome nigga... And if you don't want we to laugh just put your pictures and let we commit if you dey ugly or not

Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy
you be big oMUMU
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
Iceskidd: you be big oMUMU

wetin be your own this boy.....i ain't lieing...iceskidd show we your picture...

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
ColdMembranes: No one. Am new here
wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
Kslib: Yo Giyaz!! Show ur hideous face.. grin
Ffucking peasant! GTFOH! You don't belong here!! grin tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
Coldmembranes, are you a femcee? Drop some bars na kiss
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Yeah coldmembranes....drop some bars....so we can see what you have inside
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
sosiqdude:

wetin be your own this boy.....i ain't lieing...iceskidd show we your picture...
check my profile, i didn't use any fake effects like that so sick retard
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
Iceskidd: check my profile, i didn't use any fake effects like that so sick retard

hahahahahahahcheesycheesycheesy....you be like person wey won sh:t...hahaha...you no even fine pass sosiQQ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Nigga be looking like he wanna drop some hard sh-it! gringringrin

Ugly

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Iceskidd remove and delete this your pix...you so wowo...ugly thing...i dey pitty your girlfrnd cause she no go like you...maybe you no get any girl self....you look like RAT

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ckushy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
sosiqdude:

hey boy...you just new in nairaland....isn't it this year you join here and you making mouth with me.....i think you lack some respect or your mama didn't teach you about that...Mind your self little boy...
Is this one mad?? What is; isn't it this year you join here, and you making mouth with me. ..??

What has your father achieved on NL?? Huh? You talking like your father owns NL. And who told you I joined NL this year?? Even if I joined NL 2minutes ago, Its silly to talk 'bout that!

Respect?? Huh? Cos your father is seun?? Huh?...
You are one of those homo sapiens that talks 'bout how long they've been doing things, I was here before you... Bullshit! thats sstupid, man.

I'm asking you again, do you think you are a vet?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ckushy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
kr0ne:
wink
Ta!! She came for me. Coldmembrane, I'm here for you. You need anything? Just tell me, cos I'm their King. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
ckushy: Is this one mad?? What is; isn't it this year you join here, and you making mouth with me. ..??

What has your father achieved on NL?? Huh? You talking like your father owns NL. And who told you I joined NL this year?? Even if I join NL 2minutes ago, Its silly to talk 'bout that!

Respect?? Huh? Cos your father is seun?? Huh?...
You are one of those homo sapiens that talks 'bout how long they've been doing things, I was here before you... Bullshit! thats sstupid, man.

I'm asking you again, do you think you are a vet?

ain't get time for this
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Kslib(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tiyazman: Ffucking peasant! GTFOH! You don't belong here!! grin tongue
Haha! Ode!

I might be new here but i want the battle you challenged me to. I be my mama pikin. I dont run away from challenges.

I am not a coward, are you? grin tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Kslib(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
My manners!!

Hi everyone.. I yam new here..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.