Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,222 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1263901 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
Abeg who be vector? undecided
He dey Nairaland?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
mikuz:
A rapper who plays 'contract' with 'con track' is a fraud!!

Vector and Cooger are futureless, na small thing wey Cooger take better pass am.

may amadioha destroy your moustache, anuofia. see kim kardashian o. at least, vector comes up with one or two punches, kim doesn't even know what a punch is. a camel would pass through the eye of the needle before you will find one punch in kim's verse.

when you eventually find one, it's forced. grin
i have told you - go & join a choir & play drums for church. the pen game is not for you. sit back & relax & watch me conjure up dopë verses after dopë verses.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

lol...dude do you know when ve been freestyling..i do off the top freestyles dude...i rhyme with things around..every friday here in unilag ..the art department basement ..there are rap battles there sponsored by mtn,,,,,ve won three and lost none..that was last week...i think i posted the picture here.......
those acapella ish you heard werent freestyle dude....its a whatsapp brawl and the admin said we must write our lyrics so everyone can hear every syllable we spit...... freestyling is as easy as abc...

youi wanna know the trick??

practice practice practice....
jay z has always been my mentor since i was verylittle and you know he doesnt write and is a freestyle beast right

trust me....put on an instrumental now and dont rhyme...just flow....just keep taking and you will be surprised.......on a bad day i can drop for 30 minutes..its not that i wont make mistakes but i use my mistakes to develop the next line....
imagine girls around you and you will force your brain to do more...you will be surprised at what you will say......

i can boast of that ...am a freestyle guru....

So you skul in unilag??...which dept and level??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mikuz, u do vocal?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
U dawgs heard High M and D Truce ? Both nokia 'dont break the beat' 2013 finalists. cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
No be mouth o, but I dey see some niggas dey claim freestyle kings o. Lol.

Odikwa all this nonsense that am seeing on this section

All these notes wey I drop
wetin una think say dem be?
* www.datafilehost.com/d/c23a303b

* www.datafilehost.com/d/498be773

* www.datafilehost.com/d/9d7a98f6 Blaqbonez diss cheesy

whew! I dey blow anything like ayite power!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:50am On Sep 18, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

the cedis alaba thing is cool....alaba is where pple buy cds in bulk bla bla bla ...its a double entendre .....vectors wordplays are good dude...u cant expect him doing what we do here in vocals...its is battle rap we do here...plus he said that thing on rap attack with sarkodie so he brought in the ghana thing and made sense with it....he ddope with wordplays dude..stop hating///

eminem- am in a church gathering watching a mass occur/massacre....whats special about this??
if it was vector that spat that you willl say it forced...

pls appreciate the works vector is doing and his efforts in nigerian hip hop and stop hating.....

if you see him one on one ..can you beat him lyrically vocals.....?? answer is ...u mmmmmmm..... google it
Leave Kim, Na Low Mentality Dey Worry Am.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 7:08am On Sep 18, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

the cedis alaba thing is cool....alaba is where pple buy cds in bulk bla bla bla ...its a double entendre .....vectors wordplays are good dude...u cant expect him doing what we do here in vocals...its is battle rap we do here...plus he said that thing on rap attack with sarkodie so he brought in the ghana thing and made sense with it....he ddope with wordplays dude..stop hating///

eminem- am in a church gathering watching a mass occur/massacre....whats special about this??
if it was vector that spat that you willl say it forced...

pls appreciate the works vector is doing and his efforts in nigerian hip hop and stop hating.....

if you see him one on one ..can you beat him lyrically vocals.....?? answer is ...u mmmmmmm..... google it

This is nonsense!

Hating? I can bet you didn't know who Vector is back in the day when I started partying with his tracks.

I should not expect him to do what we do here? What are you even saying? So I should expect him to force wordplays and spit weak similes? Smh.

Cedes/ Cds is not forced but it is basic and generic as ffuck, before Vec spat it I've seen so many peeps use it before. So it doesn't move me. My standard is higher, We are worlds apart, I'm not trilled by basic, forced and generic puns like you!

If a rapper plays 'contract' with 'con track', I will bash him for it, rather than suck him. If Vector keeps his puns ddope and tight like the 'portrait' wordie, you wouldn't see me nitpick him like this.

Mass occur/ Massacre is not forced. See why I said you are dropping nonsense and why I maintained that Nigerian educational system is nothing to write home about. No wonder everyone is clamouring to study abroad. You think Eminem spits in vernacular like Vector? You always talk about attending lectures but you're chatting like a school drop-out.
Massacre is pronounced the same way mass occur is voiced, ask any vet and stop exposing your educational background.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2014
mikuz:

This is nonsense!

Hating? I can bet you didn't know who Vector is back in the day when I started partying with his tracks.

I should not expect him to do what we do here? What are you even saying? So I should expect him to force wordplays and spit weak similes? Smh.

Cedes/ Cds is not forced but it is basic and generic as ffuck, before Vec spat it I've seen so many peeps use it before. So it doesn't move me. My standard is higher, We are worlds apart, I'm not trilled by basic, forced and generic puns like you!

If a rapper plays 'contract' with 'con track', I will bash him for it, rather than suck him. If Vector keeps his puns ddope and tight like the 'portrait' wordie, you wouldn't see me nitpick him like this.

Mass occur/ Massacre is not forced. See why I said you are dropping nonsense and why I maintained that Nigerian educational system is nothing to write home about. No wonder everyone is clamouring to study abroad. You think Eminem spits in vernacular like Vector? You always talk about attending lectures but you're chatting like a school drop-out.
Massacre is pronounced the same way mass occur is voiced, ask any vet and stop exposing your educational background.

this is garbage ....
vector went to my secondary school..my senior in school....st.Greg's ikoyi.... so I knew him before you dude..
matter of fact do you speak all those things u drop here in ur convo with people...answer is no
all because u scan dictionaries and rhyme books before dropping Herr doesn't mean you actually speak it.....but guess what I do...

and finally mass occur massacre is not forced but its flat...
the cedees Alabaghana thing vector did had more sting......

massacre mass occur isn't even perfect rhyme.. Eminem had to change intonation for d words to sound alike. .

and ummmmm your vocabulary is nothing compared to mine.. and am better than you....its just that you have been in this blog before me.....
am gonna be the best here ..defeat you ibime and coogar and take over Lol
just watch your back.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2014
and mikuz who said vernacular isn't a form of language?
look dude you don't know anything....shinbai
let me educate you...we have american vernacular African etc....each country has their own....go figure...read books...go read Romanov ....

your just a wannabe.......claiming you know things when you don't know jack....

and d reason I type scanty is cos am busy...I just rush to reply and get d ffuck out.....u think its only naira land com am on...I got loads of messages to reply so no time to start typing speeches......all my battles here...none even took me more than a hour composing.... mtchewwwwww

Mass occur massacre is also generic and basic to me...

many pple have used the mass destruction thing as relating to catholic form of service so I guess Eminem built his around that idea which is also cool....

you got no point baba...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Leave Kim, Na Low Mentality Dey Worry Am.

#word
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2014
Limerick: Mikuz, u do vocal?

No please.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

may amadioha destroy your moustache, anuofia. see kim kardashian o. at least, vector comes up with one or two punches, kim doesn't even know what a punch is. a camel would pass through the eye of the needle before you will find one punch in kim's verse.

when you eventually find one, it's forced. grin
i have told you - go & join a choir & play drums for church. the pen game is not for you. sit back & relax & watch me conjure up dopë verses after dopë verses.

Same old jargons. When are you gonna come up with something new?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2014
now the topic is V.E.C

nigga'b be making cash

n some ludicrous negro be hating......

oga oooooo

mikuz plsss let this L.O.T.R do asap I'm getting rusty

cooking is death for his birthday brb
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Gudmorning Guys. Today's Ma Birthday. Biko Make Una Drop And Dedicate Some Bars To Muah Jor!

Tag. Coogar Teddybiyasi Testerfuze Kslib Elmaximus Yeyenatu Ibime Mikuz Glacierz Thunderstorm Geoxpress Krone Limerick Captainflash & Otherz!!!

Oga Lagunna, Dah Ya Art Go Make Sense ooh!
Happy birthday brother..

Wish you a very long life and prosperity in all you do!!
One love!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2014
Ksslib:
Happy birthday brother..

Wish you a very long life and prosperity in all you do!!
One love!!
Thanx Bruh! No Bars 4 Me? Lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:05am On Sep 18, 2014
mikuz:

Same old jargons. When are you gonna come up with something new?

i'm starting to think you fell from a treetop as a child causing your slight brain damage. everything to you is generic or forced......are you crazy?

which of your punches isn't generic? oh i forgot - you don't even punch with your lines. you just go on a long diatribe like when jonathan goodluck is reading the national budget. cheesy grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

this is garbage ....
vector went to my secondary school..my senior in school....st.Greg's ikoyi.... so I knew him before you dude..
matter of fact do you speak all those things u drop here in ur convo with people...answer is no
all because u scan dictionaries and rhyme books before dropping Herr doesn't mean you actually speak it.....but guess what I do...

and finally mass occur massacre is not forced but its flat...
the cedees Alabaghana thing vector did had more sting......

massacre mass occur isn't even perfect rhyme.. Eminem had to change intonation for d words to sound alike. .

and ummmmm your vocabulary is nothing compared to mine.. and am better than you....its just that you have been in this blog before me.....
am gonna be the best here ..defeat you ibime and coogar and take over Lol
just watch your back.....

dude, do you think eminem is an illiterate? Or do you think we here are illiterates?

Mass occur/ massacre is a hundred nd ten percent correct! You should get an oxford dico!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2014
Lagunna: Abeg who be vector? undecided
He dey Nairaland?
lol. I'm begining to think vector is wariblood on nairaland! They both play words the same way! Who knows? I might be right. . . grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
lol. I'm begining to think vector is wariblood on nairaland! They both play words the same way! Who knows? I might be right. . . grin

Stop insulting Warriblood, give the nigga the respect he deserves. If not for anything Warriblood is hardworking. Go and read his diss to Seun and you ll realise that they aint on the same level. Vector is the laziest rapper in the history of African rap!

Warriblood is 100 times better than Vector sef. I prefer Warriblood's puns to those trash Vec spits in his track. If Vector was a netcee he coulda been booed and chased off NL.

The only person Vector is better than is Cooger!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
mikuz:

Stop insulting Warriblood, give the nigga the respect he deserves. If not for anything Warriblood is hardworking. Go and read his diss to Seun and you ll realise that they aint on the same level. Vector is the laziest rapper in the history of African rap!

Warriblood is 100 times better than Vector sef. I prefer Warriblood's puns to those trash Vec spits in his track. If Vector was a netcee he coulda been booed and chased off NL.

but vector is better than you!
even teddy murked you the last time you had a brawl with her. mikuz, there's a reason you were removed as a mod - because the supermods were embarrassed a mod got destroyed in a rap battle.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
mikuz:

i was'nt insulting wariblood. That was like a hype.smiley But this one wey you don talk now, undecided me no know o...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

but vector is better than you!
even teddy murked you the last time you had a brawl with her. mikuz, there's a reason you were removed as a mod - because the supermods were embarrassed a mod got destroyed in a rap battle.

Take it like a man bro, you're very wack. Rather than stealing punches, work hard and put more effort on writing ya own bars, maybe you might be as good as Warriblood!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
i was'nt insulting wariblood. That was like a hype.smiley But this one wey you don talk now, undecided me no know o...

Lwkm
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
mikuz:
Take it like a man bro, you're very wack. Rather than stealing punches, work hard and put more effort on writing ya own bars, maybe you might be as good as Warriblood!

why did you steal cross-river/calabar lines from cex? grin

mikuz - you are anini's nephew. that stealing trait we thought got buried with lawrence when he faced firing squad has been passed to you. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Thanx Bruh! No Bars 4 Me? Lol
Bar? You prefer chocolate pass cake for ur birthday ni?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ksslib:
Bar? You prefer chocolate pass cake for ur birthday ni?
Lmao
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
Limerick: No be mouth o, but I dey see some niggas dey claim freestyle kings o. Lol.

Odikwa all this nonsense that am seeing on this section

All these notes wey I drop
wetin una think say dem be?
* www.datafilehost.com/d/c23a303b

* www.datafilehost.com/d/498be773

* www.datafilehost.com/d/9d7a98f6 Blaqbonez diss cheesy

whew! I dey blow anything like ayite power!
oga, this thing dey scratch na grin undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Iceskidd
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: Iceskidd
ELYMAXiimus
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Iceskidd: ELYMAXiimus
this one wey you just dey peep...
How far.......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
this one wey you just dey peep...
How far.......
i dey o. I been busy be4. But now i'm back

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.