Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1288546 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mikuz is crazy?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
GIYAZZ: Mikuz is crazy?

mikuz was the first patient to be granted the status of a permanent resident in aro hospital. he's clinically insane.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by iceberylin(m): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

what you dont know is freestyle rappers write their punches and similes before hand..so that solution dissolve ih may have been written before hand cos the m.i i saw freestyling on jimmy jump off and bbc radio was as wack as ffuck...,
vector is a better honest freestyle rapper.....who even mentioned phenom?? is it those rubbish he has pre-written? mtcheeewwww
See what weed did to you

gocheck out godwon.....hes one of the best freestyle rappers in nigeria....he won eminems freestyle rap battle tournament.......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by iceberylin(m): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

what you dont know is freestyle rappers write their punches and similes before hand..so that solution dissolve ih may have been written before hand cos the m.i i saw freestyling on jimmy jump off and bbc radio was as wack as ffuck...,
vector is a better honest freestyle rapper.....who even mentioned phenom?? is it those rubbish he has pre-written? mtcheeewwww
See what weed did to you

gocheck out godwon.....hes one of the best freestyle rappers in nigeria....he won eminems freestyle rap battle tournament.......
Se what weed did to you undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by iceberylin(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
lmfao ...... You too much my guy! cheesy cheesy

M.I is a genius!

Check this out

if life is a game . . . It means that God is fifa/
and angels are my team mates . . . jesus is my keeper/
there's still a climb to reach. . Each of my goals is getting steeper/
so refereeing me kindly/ cos you said you'll stand behind me/(mr incredible) cool vector na pikin for m.i side! cheesy

King_James rocking my mobile now

He's really a King
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by iceberylin(m): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Geoxpress:
M.I is also good at wordpalys...

"Man no see food" lik Oister

"Man don tire, tire, so tey man turn 2 rubber"

"We don already blow, wat u need ta SEE 4"

"I make u the capital..calling niggas caps lock

In this current "King James"

"I'm killing vampires, and nw I'm raising the stakes"

"Call me king james the lebronial version"

"Honey u hear that buzz, u see me swarming

"Provide for them food, so I can feast up on them later"

Most of M.I's wordplays aren't rilli noticeable

Even Yung6ix dy try
"I'm relaxing lik my hair"

Just that Vector does a lotta wordplays...tho M.I is the best in naija

Forget it...M.I is a boss..even 1 of his freestyles he did a wordplay

"Hip hop is the solution, wen u dissolve"

"We lik DO RE MI, but all these rappers wanna knw only MI, MI, MI

M.I is a don pls
God Bless u bruv
U too sabi
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2014
mikuz:

No please.
why na? I bin wan make we do cipher...abi u dey fear all these small boys 4 this forum?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2014
mikuz:

Stop insulting Warriblood, give the nigga the respect he deserves. If not for anything Warriblood is hardworking. Go and read his diss to Seun
Link please grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

dude, do you think eminem is an illiterate? Or do you think we here are illiterates?

Mass occur/ massacre is a hundred nd ten percent correct! You should get an oxford dico!

read well dummy..
i never said it isnt correct...i only said they arent perfect rhymes.....eminem is known to bend words to rhyme...it is a good play but it isnt something that wows me considering the fact that eminem has dropped things by far doper........

your the one that needs to get an oxford dictionary...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Fuckyouhard, saw when u asked you not ready? ...
Couldnt post with ma other phone .. Na im cause am.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ksslib: Fuckyouhard, saw when u asked you not ready? ...
Couldnt post with ma other phone .. Na im cause am.
no problem
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
fuckyouhard: no problem
Ok.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wizzarro(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
Observinq tho (0_0)
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

read well dummy..
i never said it isnt correct...i only said they arent perfect rhymes.....eminem is known to bend words to rhyme...it is a good play but it isnt something that wows me considering the fact that eminem has dropped things by far doper........

your the one that needs to get an oxford dictionary...
i'm not talking about what nd what eminem has dropped, nd which nd which is d0pper.

Why are you twisting the words you said before? No wonder you're gay!

When mikuz told you that mass occur/ massacre is correct, you reprimanded him with insults. You said he does'nt understand english, that he checks the dictionary before he types. Am i wrong?

I sincerely sympathise with your mum. Cos the money invested into your education would have been rather rewarding, if it was used in buying nd selling guguru nd epa! . . . Seriously!

Mass occur/ massacre is perfect!!!
It's not slanted at all! Olodo
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
i'm not talking about what nd what eminem has dropped, nd which nd which is d0pper.

Why are you twisting the words you said before? No wonder you're gay!

When mikuz told you that mass occur/ massacre is correct, you reprimanded him with insults. You said he does'nt understand english, that he checks the dictionary before he types. Am i wrong?

I sincerely sympathise with your mum. Cos the money invested into your education would have been rather rewarding, if it was used in buying nd selling guguru nd epa! . . . Seriously!

Mass occur/ massacre is perfect!!!
It's not slanted at all! Olodo

post the link I said they were incorrect....
....lies will get you no where..am tired of exchanging words with you Elizabeth.....
you need to grow up and stop all these childish sshit..
and lastly...mass occur and massacre isn't perfect rhymes but slant...you know nothing...
lemme ask two ddope heads here...

ibime and coogar...pls answer this....

is mass occur and massacre a perfect rhyme or slant rhyme
pls reply asap...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

....lies will get you no where..am tired of exchanging words with you Elizabeth.....
and lastly...mass occur and massacre isn't perfect rhymes but slant...you know nothing...

pls reply asap...

if it's eminem that is spitting it, it would be perfect rhymes. he would apply the needed accent to make that ish rhyme perfectly. in an interview, he was pissed that people keep saying nothing rhymes with "orange". within 1 second, eminem mentioned about 8 words that rhyme with orange. eminem is ill - he makes words that shouldn't rhyme at all rhyme perfectly.

as for your question, massacre & mass occur are perfect rhymes!
it's the way most nigerians pronounce those words that make it seem they shouldn't rhyme at all. ELYMAX is 100% correct - you got this one wrong, homeboy. make una stop this argument & post bars abeg!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

pls reply asap...

Mass/əkər/ - /ˈmasəkə(r)/
dubbed from google, just now!

Olodo! Go back n write that primary six common entrance you failed!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

if it's eminem that is spitting it, it would be perfect rhymes. he would apply the needed accent to make that ish rhyme perfectly. in an interview, he was pissed that people keep saying nothing rhymes with "orange". within 1 second, eminem mentioned about 8 words that rhyme with orange. eminem is ill - he makes words that shouldn't rhyme at all rhyme perfectly.
u like canibus and em but they're real enemies..........funny
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
fuckyouhard: u like canibus and em but they're real enemies..........funny

top 2 emcees of all time. they are both great & dopë - they just let their ego got in the way. eminem actually confessed at a time that canibus was the dopëst emcee(before their beef). biggie & 2pac were my best rappers too in the mid-90s and they were enemies too. jay-z & nas are in my top-10, they were enemies at some point as well.

these things happen. cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

top 2 emcees of all time. they are both great & dopë - they just let their ego got in the way. eminem actually confessed at a time that canibus was the dopëst emcee(before their beef). biggie & 2pac were my best rappers too in the mid-90s and they were enemies too. jay-z & nas are in my top-10, they were enemies at some point as well.

these things happen. cheesy
it's true. i prefer biggie over pac tho, and nas over jay-z.....but canibus and em? i just don't know. but am wishin they do a collabo someday
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
so called MI can't freestyle...vector is the only who to freestyle on cool fm for 1hr 30min...no other rapper could stand that long...most of yall are just vec haters jur..Even godwon freestyles are better that Mi's own...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

this is garbage ....
vector went to my secondary school..my senior in school....st.Greg's ikoyi.... so I knew him before you dude..
matter of fact do you speak all those things u drop here in ur convo with people...answer is no
all because u scan dictionaries and rhyme books before dropping Herr doesn't mean you actually speak it.....but guess what I do...

and finally mass occur massacre is not forced but its flat...
sorry bro, you called me a dummy!
I think now, it's apparent before everyone, who the dummy is!

I really feel pity for you sad
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
fuckyouhard: it's true. i prefer biggie over pac tho, and nas over jay-z.....but canibus and em? i just don't know. but am wishin they do a collabo someday

i preferred biggie over pac too when they were living. after pac died though, some of the joints he released as makaveli were dòpe as fück. he's a better rapper when he's angry.

eminem & canibus collabo? i don't think it will happen in this lifetime. they have burnt that bridge long time ago.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

i preferred biggie over pac too when they were living. after pac died though, some of the joints he released as makaveli were dòpe as fück. he's a better rapper when he's angry.

eminem & canibus collabo? i don't think it will happen in this lifetime. they have burnt that bridge long time ago.
lol... This is like saying ibime featuring coogar grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
ibime n coogar ain't foes

when will NL audio cipher be released

n when are we having our NL text cipher

mikuz!!!!!!!! get this place set ablaze cause I'm ffucking getting rusty sh¹t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
teddybiyasi: ibime n coogar ain't foes

when will NL audio cipher be released

n when are we having our NL text cipher

mikuz!!!!!!!! get this place set ablaze cause I'm ffucking getting rusty sh¹t

teddyishappy......did you get your money? grin

ELYMAXiimus:
lol... This is like saying ibime featuring coogar grin grin grin

haba, ibime is my nigga!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
This NL app dey useless! E just dey run my battery down! Every minute dem go notify person. Cun.t reacting! undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

money from who
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

haba, ibime is my nigga!

coogar u got to vote in the fyh vs ksliib battle..will like to know ur opinion..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lagunna:
coogar u got to vote in the fyh vs ksliib battle..will like to know ur opinion..

really?
i'll be there right away.

teddybiyasi:
money from who

your prize-money for slaughtering yeyenatu @ lucifer's lair. i sent you $100 cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

really?
i'll be there right away.

your prize-money for slaughtering yeyenatu @ lucifer's lair. i sent you $100 cheesy

oya na.. here is the link..

https://www.nairaland.com/1907722/lord-rings-semi-final-fuckyouhard
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lagunna:

oya na.. here is the link..

https://www.nairaland.com/1907722/lord-rings-semi-final-fuckyouhard

the shyte is tighter than a nun's fanny after the first read. FYH is FYH but ksslib surprised the hell out of me with his well-hidden punches.

i'll read again & drop my verds.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.