Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1265045 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Ask Darkrebel, I was born in Brookyln, New York. He will tell you more. . . . Forget the fact I act as if I'm in Naija, ta! It's just for fun! I just do it to decieve girls and play small small. . . You know na, that's how we roll wink

silly midget.... ....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
gottoboy:

ℓ̊ tire ooo
Omo whatsup wif Ūя̲̅ Multies battle wif Limerick? Plus ℓ̊ never see ♈όϋ Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я ᵐ̲ʸ̲ bbm list, ♈όϋ don't accept new friends? Mypin:2670BA18

I no fit write
Writers block maybe
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
GIYAZZ:
My Diary, back when I was god_of_music (The Notorios Nairaland NO.1 troll)

www.nairaland.com/1532049/diary-demi-god-giyaz-here#19800573

Andyblaze, you gasto see this! It made me cry. . . I'm missing the good old days bro cry

U dey lie sha
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Andyblaze: 12:04am On Oct 24, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Ask Darkrebel, I was born in Brookyln, New York. He will tell you more. . . . Forget the fact I act as if I'm in Naija, ta! It's just for fun! I just do it to decieve girls and play small small. . . You know na, that's how we roll wink

Ok call me 993 084 609 35
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 12:26am On Oct 24, 2014
Andyblaze:

Ok call me 993 084 609 35
The number is not existing! grin

Meanwhile LaBellaMafiaZA, bbitch! I just got banned by that lame a..ss programme called Antispambot! Yo! You think you can just insult me and go scot free? Bbitch look here, you're about to get ffucked!!!

You sstupid Southafrican jumbo headed ccocksucker!!! You had the guts to invade a Nigerian website to drop your pains huh?

I will make sure you're disgraced! I will track you, I will make you deactivate your miserable account!! You think you're mouthy huh? God will punish your whole generation!!

May your womb be devoured by flesh eating demons this night!!! For coming to Nigeria to insult us, you will pay the consequences!!! I will make sure you die between this week and next!!!!

Birdbrained ugly bow legged bbitch!!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 12:26am On Oct 24, 2014
JigsawKillah:

U dey lie sha
And what's the meaning of that?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Andyblaze: 12:53am On Oct 24, 2014
Tiyazman:
The number is not existing! grin

Meanwhile LaBellaMafiaZA, bbitch! I just got banned by that lame a..ss programme called Antispambot! Yo! You think you can just insult me and go scot free? Bbitch look here, you're about to get ffucked!!!

You sstupid Southafrican jumbo headed ccocksucker!!! You had the guts to invade a Nigerian website to drop your pains huh?

I will make sure you're disgraced! I will track you, I will make you deactivate your miserable account!! You think you're mouthy huh? God will punish your whole generation!!

May your womb be devoured by flesh eating demons this night!!! For coming to Nigeria to insult us, you will pay the consequences!!! I will make sure you die between this week and next!!!!

Birdbrained ugly bow legged bbitch!!!!

Lool
Na wa oo...this ur badmouth never stop
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 12:59am On Oct 24, 2014
Andyblaze:

Lool
Na wa oo...this ur badmouth never stop
E don stop o! The bbitch just pissed me off sha. . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Andyblaze: 1:05am On Oct 24, 2014
Tiyazman:
E don stop o! The bbitch just pissed me off sha. . .

wetin be her moniker
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 1:14am On Oct 24, 2014
Andyblaze:

wetin be her moniker
www.nairaland.com/LaBellaMafiaZA

A silly insultive SA chick!! She's got inferiority complex too.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Andyblaze: 1:23am On Oct 24, 2014
Tiyazman:
www.nairaland.com/LaBellaMafiaZA

A silly insultive SA chick!! She's got inferiority complex too.

Checked her out. She seems not to be active in this section, how u carry Jam am na....and judging by her 'old likes' she fine small....na d type u dey ffuck...na u come dey vex for grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 1:41am On Oct 24, 2014
Andyblaze:

Checked her out. She seems not to be active in this section, how u carry Jam am na....and judging by her 'old likes' she fine small....na d type u dey ffuck...na u come dey vex for grin
I jam am for TV/Movies section; BBA official thread. Na there she dey, she just dey insult Nigerian reps and Nigerians anyhow! I just poked her with one diss, and that cow; Briareos banned me!!!

Meanwhile, him no ban the ediotic girl o!!

Mtcheeew!!! No be today I know say that Briareos hate me sha, me and him no dey connect since my GOM days!!! The guy is just a saddist and a jealous broke bloke!!!

Which fine? LaBellaMafiaZA wowo die!!! Those likes were just for some funny picture she posted before. Duh!

Mtcheeew!!! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 24, 2014
Tiyazman:
I jam am for TV/Movies section; BBA official thread. Na there she dey, she just dey insult Nigerian reps and Nigerians anyhow! I just poked her with one diss, and that cow; Briareos banned me!!!

Mtcheeew!!! No be today I know say that Briareos hate me sha, me and him no dey connect since my GOM days!!! The guy is just a saddist and a jealous broke bloke!!!

Which fine? LaBellaMafiaZA wowo die!!! Those likes were just for some funny picture she posted before. Duh!

Mtcheeew!!! grin

You mad, bro? LMFAO.

Why are you lying though? 1) you didn't "diss" me. If those lame lines you posted equate to a diss then LMFAO. 2) you complain about me dissing a Nigerian REP, with four posts at most & yet the thread is full of disses directed at the South African rep + South Africans. I never spoke ill of Nigerians as people so that is a bald face lie you're telling. My posts in that thread are on full display & anyone can view them to prove who is the liar here.

Lastly, I am not ugly, not that I care about your opinion on my physical appearance since you probably resemble little Bigfoot yourself.

Have you been stalking my profile to know what I get "likes" for? You must have a major crush on me grin

I am done talking to you so consider ANY mention coming from you IGNORED.

Toodles grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:40am On Oct 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

You mad, bro? LMFAO.

Why are you lying though? 1) you didn't "diss" me. If those lame lines you posted equate to a diss then LMFAO. 2) you complain about me dissing a Nigerian REP, with four posts at most & yet the thread is full of disses directed at the South African rep + South Africans. I never spoke ill of Nigerians as people so that is a bald face lie you're telling. My posts in that thread are on full display & anyone can view them to prove who is the liar here.

Lastly, I am not ugly, not that I care about your opinion on my physical appearance since you probably resemble little Bigfoot yourself.

Have you been stalking my profile to know what I get "likes" for? You must have a major crush on me grin

Toodles grin
Nna wa o. You joined September 14 this year and have already spent 15+ days. You dey live here?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 24, 2014
kr0ne:

Nna wa o. You joined September 14 this year and have already spent 15+ days. You dey live here?

Yes ooo.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

see nick grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2014
Yo I'm back... Who miss? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

see nick grin

Elizabeth so you're not dead,, and darkrebel..

I thought u guys have gone
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2014
sosiqdude:

Elizabeth so you're not dead,, and darkrebel..

I thought u guys have gone
who is elizabeth? undecided..... Elizabeth has gone no where, cos she was never here!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2014
Oops!! So you haven't stop that silly act of yours with darkrebel...

Is like u guys are brothers?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Andyblaze: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2014
Tiyazman:

Mtcheeew!!! grin
yeah i checked her out. Seems all she does is post on that thread..anyways sha...make she dey do her thing...no time...make we dey rap our rap...grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
GIYAZZ:
This guy, you're very sstupid o!
If them insult ♈όϋ or Ūя̲̅ sister now, ♈όϋ ᵍᵒ begin ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ Cry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Haqqi Buffdae To Me
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
gottoboy:
Haqqi Buffdae To Me
Happy bornday tuyu
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

You mad, bro? LMFAO.

Toodles grin
You're a sstupid woman!!! A paranoid one to be precise! Ediot!!

Who's got a crush on you?!! ROTFL! I don die! Ugly bbitch with face that's sembler to an ape!!! I rather have a crush on Darkrebel's dad, than have a crush on a cheap attention seeking sperm gulper like you!!!! gringrin

*Spits!*

I don't even know you, I just encountered you in one of 'em pages back in BBA, and I had to scold you, seeing the rubbish you've been posting there about Tayo, Lilian and Nigerians at large!! But then. . . You insulted me and the post was hidden by that fat cow of a mod!!!

You're a ccock thirsty brain-damaged bbitch if you think I give two ffucks about you replying me!!! I got better things to do than seeing a useless woman in her menses mentioning me!!! I just quoted you once and you started crying. . . Just wait till I decide to send you outta here!!!

Paranoid mzanzi niccompoop!!!!! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
missberrypop5:
Happy bornday tuyu
ℓ̊ appreciate Girlfriend

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
JigsawKillah:

I no fit write
Writers block maybe
I understand
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
kr0ne:

Ω̴̩̩̩̥α​ wetin tins ℓιkε BBA ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ course
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
gottoboy:

Why will a sane person write things people can't understand? What's the use of writing it again??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
gottoboy:

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tiyazman:
Why will a sane person write things people can't understand? What's the use of writing it again??
ℓ̊ did Ω̴̩̩̩̥oƬ type to a mad man, ℓ̊ typed to a person hu simply didn't complain, and understand ᵐ̲ʸ̲ language, SO̶̷̩̊͡ what's Ūя̲̅ problem? Maintain ya Lane abeg, ℓ̊ still ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ enjoy ᵐ̲ʸ̲ birthday
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Err.. No battle talk this time around.

Make we see which of una still know math :p

Solve this;
(2 + 5)i + (4 + 2)j =

Its simple.. Yea! Mosta ya would still fail it =D

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.