Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,040 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1263842 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
@Gottoboy, Happy Bufday Bruh. LLNP! But Why Em No Notify 4 Fb? Meanwhile, Have Fun.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pass ᵐᵉ ᵗᴴᵋ Mic
Quick 1 no bullshi
I woke up this morning praying to God for a Great Day/ ... October 24th, the day ℓ̊ celebrate my Birthday/ ... Blessed be the day i was Born, Curse be the day i'll Die/ ... Buh ya BABALAWO PLANS will fail even if ♈όϋ Try/
I Appreciate Baba for the Life/ ... The eyes have seen so many things| the ears have heard so many thing| all iϞ the name of Stife/ .... Many were Born 24th Oct, same Day with Me/ ... Many have Gone (Died). Few are here to worship, claps hands and praise Name with Me/ .. I still 'APPRECIATE BABA' for the 'Grace' of still been among the Living/ .... For all my Sins, my fault plus Flaws, u always Forgiving/ (Since)
Obstacles on my way? Most times i go develop wings, and Fly Over/ Breese ... Oda times if am Short of Strenght, i ᵍᵒ just dey Look, Cry Under/ Brigde ... ow i survived to this not ᵝᵞ my Power or Might/ ... Mind filled with 'Horrible Thoughs' i always Suffer from Fright/ ...
I wish maself Long Life and Prosperity, so many Years to Come/ ... ℓιkε Boko agent, i'll be llooking for the next Place to Bomb/ ... BOMB? I mean Blow in my various Job Description/ ... Close ya Nose, coz when i 'Burst on the Mic' α​h Drop Excretion/
Pharell Williams could tell am so Happy Today/ .... That is to Say/ ..... We go 'High' all Night, na Bobby we go 'Rock' For my Party Today/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
@Gottoboy, Happy Bufday Bruh. LLNP! But Why Em No Notify 4 Fb? Meanwhile, Have Fun.
I̶̲̥̅̊Ƭ did, maybe ♈όϋ still never figure out ᵐ̲ʸ̲ facebook handle
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jigsawkillah awfa τ̲̅ђα̲̅τ̲̅ Poem Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я Review competition? Enlighten ᵐᵉ, ‎​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ Mad Lost!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:16am On Oct 25, 2014
gottoboy:
Jigsawkillah awfa τ̲̅ђα̲̅τ̲̅ Poem Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я Review competition? Enlighten ᵐᵉ, ‎​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ Mad Lost!

Drop 5 lines with A number attached. Saw mine right?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:22am On Oct 25, 2014
Tiyazman:
And what's the meaning of that?

You fit go die for poverty o
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:24am On Oct 25, 2014
Stûpid Goat carry bba for head
I talk am say na gay him be
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:25am On Oct 25, 2014
Coogar disappear?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 25, 2014
Tiyazman:
You're a sstupid woman!!! A paranoid one to be precise! Ediot!!

Who's got a crush on you?!! ROTFL! I don die! Ugly bbitch with face that's sembler to an ape!!! I rather have a crush on Darkrebel's dad, than have a crush on a cheap attention seeking sperm gulper like you!!!! gringrin

*Spits!*

I don't even know you, I just encountered you in one of 'em pages back in BBA, and I had to scold you, seeing the rubbish you've been posting there about Tayo, Lilian and Nigerians at large!! But then. . . You insulted me and the post was hidden by that fat cow of a mod!!!

You're a ccock thirsty brain-damaged bbitch if you think I give two ffucks about you replying me!!! I got better things to do than seeing a useless woman in her menses mentioning me!!! I just quoted you once and you started crying. . . Just wait till I decide to send you outta here!!!

Paranoid mzanzi niccompoop!!!!! grin

You sound really obtuse with your pre-school playground insults.

I have no time to be going back & forth with half-baked dolts like you.

I'd advice you to go check the "Who has the strongest military in Africa" thread on the Foreign Affairs section of this site. Go see how REAL men argue. No imbecilic ramblings such as the ones you're foaming from the sides of your mouth. Those South African guys in that thread will make a man out of your bytch @ss.

Cheers.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 6:29am On Oct 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

You sound really obtuse with your pre-school playground insults.

I have no time to be going back & forth with half-baked dolts like you.

I'd advice you to go check the "Who has the strongest military in Africa" thread on the Foreign Affairs section of this site. Go see how REAL men argue. No imbecilic ramblings such as the ones you're foaming from the sides of your mouth. Those South African guys in that thread will make a man out of your bytch @ss.

Cheers.
You're not only a sstupid woman, you're a ddumb, smelly, insane one for that matter!!! grin

@Bolded, you said something similar before; about you not going to reply me again, but what did you do?? Fool!! I'm sure your fingers were itching you after you finished m.asturbating, and then you had to rush to Nairaland to drop sshit!!!

Ediot! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! gringringrin
Your inferiority complex keeps popping up in every one of your useless rants!! Who's got time to go check "The strongest millitary in Africa" Pftt!! This bbitch is really silly o! gringringrin

LMFAO! Hello bbitch!! I don't give two ffucks about SouthAfrica!!! gringrin

I just ffuck their bbitches and go all Alpha male on their men. . . And yes, they respect me cos I'm a Nigerian, if e pain you, go ffuck yourself with a cutlass!!! grin

Bytchasss? Pftt! Everybody knows who the bbitch is here na, even you, you know you're a bbitch cos you've been banged in the a..sss like multiple times! grin So don't get sad, whenever you're tryna see a bbitch, just look at the mirror. . . . WHOLLA!!! There, you just saw one!!!!

BBitch!!!!!!!! gringringringringringrin

Cry!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2014
Tiyazman:
You're not only a sstupid woman, you're a ddumb, smelly, insane one for that matter!!! grin

@Bolded, you said something similar before; about you not going to reply me again, but what did you do?? Fool!! I'm sure your fingers were itching you after you finished m.asturbating, and then you had to rush to Nairaland to drop sshit!!!

Ediot! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! gringringrin
Your inferiority complex keeps popping up in every one of your useless rants!! Who's got time to go check "The strongest millitary in Africa" Pftt!! This bbitch is really silly o! gringringrin

LMFAO! Hello bbitch!! I don't give two ffucks about SouthAfrica!!! gringrin

I just ffuck their bbitches and go all Alpha male on their men. . . And yes, they respect me cos I'm a Nigerian, if e pain you, go ffuck yourself with a cutlass!!! grin

Bytchasss? Pftt! Everybody knows who the bbitch is here na, even you, you know you're a bbitch cos you've been banged in the a..sss like multiple times! grin So don't get sad, whenever you're tryna see a bbitch, just look at the mirror. . . . WHOLLA!!! There, you just saw one!!!!

BBitch!!!!!!!! gringringringringringrin

Cry!! tongue tongue tongue

Bytch, I told you to go argue with men. An alphaman you are ONLY in your own head. You sound really st.upid & I don't have the patience. But my homeboys at Foreign Affairs have the patience of a special education teacher, which I'm sure is where you attended all your classes with your mental slowness. Done with you.

A rollcall to DieVluit, MsauZA, MikeZA, ZDee etc, please teach this fvckwit, Tiyazman, how to argue like a man if he ever brings his hollow head to your turf. Show him who the true linguistic braai-masters are. Give him a true Southern verbal skewering. I lack the patience that you guys have with the likes of him.

PS: DieVluit, I saw your mention the other day but Mukina has me grounded, if you know what I mean wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Bytch, I told you to go argue with men. An alphaman you are ONLY in your own head. You sound really st.upid & I don't have the patience. But my homeboys at Foreign Affairs have the patience of a special education teacher, which I'm sure is where you attended all your classes with your mental slowness. Done with you.

A rollcall to DieVluit, MsauZA, MikeZA, ZDee etc, please teach this fvckwit, Tiyazman, how to argue like a man if he ever brings his hollow head to your turf. Show him who the true linguistic braai-masters are. Give him a true Southern verbal skewering. I lack the patience that you guys have with the likes of him.

PS: DieVluit, I saw your mention the other day but Mukina has me grounded, if you know what I mean wink
Hahahahahahahahaha!!! This bbitch is really ddumb o!

You're calling your fellow SouthAfrican smellos to come diss me? LMFAO! ROTFL!!! This is the highest height of stupidity I've encountered in this forum!! WTF? gringrin

I can see and feel the pain in your posts, you're so pained!! hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
I got you all locked up, you better remove your socked sanitary pad and hang yourself with it tied to a fan!!! gringringrin

All the south-African jumbos on earth ain't quaterpiece to my melon, I'm an alpha, a king to all of them cos I'm Nigerian!!! What did I say? Cos I'm a NIGERIAN!!! . . . . Are you done ffucking yourself with a cutlass? tongue cheesy

BBITCHY BBITCH!!! gringringrin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2014
Tiyazman:
Hahahahahahahahaha!!! This bbitch is really ddumb o!

You're calling your fellow SouthAfrican smellos to come diss me? LMFAO! ROTFL!!! This is the highest height of stupidity I've encountered in this forum!! WTF? gringrin

I can see and feel the pain in your posts, you're so pained!! hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
I got you all locked up, you better remove your socked sanitary pad and hang yourself with it tied to a fan!!! gringringrin

All the south-African jumbos on earth ain't quaterpiece to my melon, I'm an alpha, a king to all of them cos I'm Nigerian!!! What did I say? Cos I'm a NIGERIAN!!! . . . . Are you done ffucking yourself with a cutlass? tongue cheesy

BBITCHY BBITCH!!! gringringrin

Piteous. No, I'm not calling them to come diss you because that's not how we roll. South Africans aren't as emotionally immature & gullible. I was just readying them up incase you decided to get rid of your cottonwool balls & grow some real balls to go face real men in that thread. Dude, you're truly inane for me to waste half a brain cell on. But my homeboys are patient & can deal with your stolidness & bytch-made rantings. Man the fvck up. Your wack lines AKA "disses" are for grins. Thanks for at least making me show teeth this morning.

Now I am truly through with your sophomoric behind.

Goodbye.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Piteous. No, I'm not calling them to come diss you because that's not how we roll. South Africans aren't as emotionally immature & gullible. I was just readying them up incase you decided to get rid of your cottonwool balls & grow some real balls to go face real men in that thread. Dude, you're truly inane for me to waste half a brain cell on. But my homeboys are patient & can deal with your stolidness & bytch-made rantings. Man the fvck up. Your wack lines AKA "disses" are for grins. Thanks for at least making me show teeth this morning.

Now I am truly through with your sophomoric behind.

Goodbye.
You should soliloquise often on how to get rid of your core chronic inferiority complex! It's killing you slowly, you're like a food, it's eating you up!!

For calling up your fellow ediots to get ready for me is proof; I got into your skin, I ffucked you up mentally and emotionally that you can't even stand up to me alone. . . You're recruiting jobless mzanzi baboons to be alert abi? Hahaha!!! Better! Let them get ready to die and fade from this forum, cos when I land, they are all going DOWN!!! gringrin

Ask around; you don't wanna mess with the god_of_music, I stopped this shii since last year, but you provoked my wrath! And you're gonna dance to my music!!!

Sstupid bbitch!!!

Biased brain-washed ccocksucker like you, ediot!

Slave!!! Better go suck a white man's ccock before you get whipped in ya own land!! tongue

Eat your goodbyes, don't need shii from a wh0re!!! grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:27am On Oct 25, 2014
No brawl today.... This section is in a very dry state..........

Mikuz how far kings tourney?.....
It started around this time last year.........
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2014
Mikuz, let's start the kings tourney nw na?
Nov. Might not be a good idea...and many peeps would be writing exams by then.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:55am On Oct 25, 2014
JigsawKillah:
Coogar disappear?

if i disappear, it's because i levitated to outer-space to own some potent bars to use for a future purpose. i am starting to think i'm not human. the lyrics pouring out of my mind these days are intensely demonic.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2014
coogar:

if i disappear, it's because i levitated to outer-space to own some potent bars to use for a future purpose. i am starting to think i'm not human. the lyrics pouring out of my mind these days are intensely demonic.
Lmao.....!
Demonic ke? Do we have a need 2 run??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2014
C/o.....6bars who's up?

Darkrebel, let's have a rematch Monday. Same 21 lines.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sammcarter(m): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2014
abeg i would like participate in the kings tourney
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2014
coogar:

You won't be in the kings tourney if it ever came up, will you?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2014
JigsawKillah:

You won't be in the kings tourney if it ever came up, will you?

no....
let the youth grow. why take their glory? i would be a judge not a contestant.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2014
coogar:

no....

Good news for them boys tho
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2014
coogar:

no....
lol
chai, nawa for you o....
You did'nt also partake in the last one that took place...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
yeyenatu:
I can't belieb the load of rubbish I have neen reading since!!! As in!!! I was like... Wth!!!!!!! @krone.... ur matter no be now. make una just wait small. All your yanmayanma go soon stop. One fart gun, and y'all go run and hide.

Omo! Awon omo yi ogbadun sa!! Nonsense and ingredient. Mtchew!!!

YeaYeaNot
headmistress!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
Geoxpress...... Hw far, you went mute?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
Geoxpress...... Hw far, you went mute?
Boss. .na, are u on bbm?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
Geoxpress:
C/o.....6bars who's up?

Darkrebel, let's have a rematch Monday. Same 21 lines.
Geo sorry I couldn't show up for our rematch last week that's cos I was writing my exams but am free now maybe we could kick 9bars if u like
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
Geoxpress:

Boss. .na, are u on bbm?
my phone developed a fault nd it affected all the social apps on it...
So i'm not on bbm, whatsapp, 2go nd so on for now.......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
Illness:
Geo sorry I couldn't show up for our rematch last week that's cos I was writing my exams but am free now maybe we could kick 9bars if u like
Cool...let it be during the week ends.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

my phone developed a fault nd it affected all the social apps on it...
So i'm not on bbm, whatsapp, 2go nd so on for now.......
K, sorry bro. Can't it be fixed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.