Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1259947 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2014
Guykhena:
No probs,take your time.
There's actually more I want to point out to you,but I can't do it here to avoid prying eyes.
I don't know if there's anyway I can state it to you privately.
grin
Guykhena:
No probs,take your time.
There's actually more I want to point out to you,but I can't do it here to avoid prying eyes.
I don't know if there's anyway I can state it to you privately.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 8:13am On Jul 29, 2014
mikuz:

In your right sense, do you think its your biz? Are you the one they're hating? Let them hate please. Bring the haters on!
I like them, let them keep talking about Mikuz and please don't stop 'em. Cause problems? How? Have you not stopped a voter from voting in ya brawl before? Why can't you practice what you preach? Why did Ibime ban Sleakid from voting in his battle with me? Are you not the same Airmark who said I lost to Khimwyte because I allowed my haters to vote? Are you not the same Airmark who asked Sleakid not to vote in ya battle with Khimwhyte? So what has changed about you, or being a mod has turned you into a saint over-night?
The philosophy you have about haters is different from mine. You are the type who think they are useless while I don't.
I like the hate, so allow them.
Why I don't allow them to vote in my brawls because they don't see things the way they actually are.

You can't make somebody hate you. Someone who hates you, hates you: the same way someone who likes you ll always like you. When you called me a bbitch and I called you an iidiot, why didn't you reply or hit me with a ban? Instead you waved it aside, you think Yeyenatu the wack girl would do the same? Do you know how many times I and Ibime/ Thunderstorm have ran into ourselves?

Pointing the gun at you for declaring me a winner?
You are sounding as if you named me a winner because you were trying to do me a favour, that I didn't deserve it, so I should be grateful since you did that.
My battle with FYH was a mistake. If I knew that you lied that you were gonna ignore the haters I couldn't have entered that fight.
embarassed
mikuz:

In your right sense, do you think its your biz? Are you the one they're hating? Let them hate please. Bring the haters on!
I like them, let them keep talking about Mikuz and please don't stop 'em. Cause problems? How? Have you not stopped a voter from voting in ya brawl before? Why can't you practice what you preach? Why did Ibime ban Sleakid from voting in his battle with me? Are you not the same Airmark who said I lost to Khimwyte because I allowed my haters to vote? Are you not the same Airmark who asked Sleakid not to vote in ya battle with Khimwhyte? So what has changed about you, or being a mod has turned you into a saint over-night?
The philosophy you have about haters is different from mine. You are the type who think they are useless while I don't.
I like the hate, so allow them.
Why I don't allow them to vote in my brawls because they don't see things the way they actually are.

You can't make somebody hate you. Someone who hates you, hates you: the same way someone who likes you ll always like you. When you called me a bbitch and I called you an iidiot, why didn't you reply or hit me with a ban? Instead you waved it aside, you think Yeyenatu the wack girl would do the same? Do you know how many times I and Ibime/ Thunderstorm have ran into ourselves?

Pointing the gun at you for declaring me a winner?
You are sounding as if you named me a winner because you were trying to do me a favour, that I didn't deserve it, so I should be grateful since you did that.
My battle with FYH was a mistake. If I knew that you lied that you were gonna ignore the haters I couldn't have entered that fight.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2014
angry who be dis?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2014
Lmao! Flaashhh oooo gringringrin

someone pls show the blind man cool the way...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lwkmd
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
@Coogar, there is procedure followed in setting battle thread. Battlers should come here and ask any of emaprince, mikuz or ojoawo to set it up for them. Not just hand-picking one market woman to set it up. Naah.

fuckyouhard
elymaxiimus
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
airmark:
@Coogar, there is procedure followed in setting battle thread. Battlers should come here and ask any of emaprince, mikuz or ojoawo to set it up for them. Not just hand-picking one market woman to set it up. Naah.

fuckyouhard
elymaxiimus
i still maintain with my time. we should post between 5:30 and 6:00pm. if he's ready let him say it now
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
airmark:

fuckyouhard
elymaxiimus

so you are saying teddyishappy is a market woman? pray tell - is emobïtch half as intelligent as teddy? i am not even sure mikuz is as educated as teddy from the gbaguans he drops every time.

we cannot continue to wait on broke ašs monikers who need their monthly salaries to log on to NL & do their jobs. you need to reassess your panel & include posters who are fairly constant on this section. emobïtch logs on about twice a month, why should he be trusted to do a good job?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
fuckyouhard: i still maintain with my time. we should post between 5:30 and 6:00pm. if he's ready let him say it now

Guy chill. Leave him alone.

You should be battling any of Cooger, Limerick, Kr0ne or Jigsawkillah!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Airmark Vs Teddybear... Hit Like If You'll Like This Brawl To Take Place!! Hehe

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Airmark Vs Teddybear... Hit Like If You'll Like This Brawl To Take Place!! Hehe

teddy will use airmark's head to drink red wine.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

teddy will use airmark's head to drink red wine.
Lwkmd if Airmark accept and set it up, the battle will be on Frontpage.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Lwkmd if Airmark accept and set it up, the battle will be on Frontpage.

automatically!
any mod battling a non-mod is now a front page material. however, airmark knows what is at stake. he will never accept such battle cos he knows teddyishappy is on a killing spree.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

automatically!
any mod battling a non-mod is now a front page material. however, airmark knows what is at stake. he will never accept such battle cos he knows teddyishappy is on a killing spree.
Lmao *rolling on the floor*
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
GIYAZZ: Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope!!!!!!!!!! Christ!!!! Ibime you're so d0pe!

I just downloaded "Maestro" and it's dooooooooooooooooope!!!!!

Bis you're amazing, cool and bossy flow!
And so Humorous;

"Cos I go waka if she shakara/ tell her wey she prepare Amala, abacha, mma mma/ Lol"

"You're an okada, maga, posing with the vehicle/
never been in "da car" even if you go to Senegal"/ dooooooooooope!!!!!!!!!!!

"Carry money cover your face like Lagbaja" LWKMD!!! grin grin

Respeeeeeeectttttt Ibime!!!! You be Naija's finest joor! No be for mouth!!!

I go like feature you for one of my track sir. . . Make you help me hype am wink
Na wetin you dey drive at be dat, go straight to the point and stop beating around the bush nigga grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Limerick:
Na wetin you dey drive at be dat, go straight to the point and stop beating around the bush nigga grin
Lol, no be so o! I'm just appreciating good thing cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
GIYAZZ: Lol, no be so o! I'm just appreciating good thing cheesy
Na you sabi, still wetin for ya mixtape tho'
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
WTF! I've not been seeing one of my main mans (Oops, I dan gbagaun)
I meant "my main men"

and hes no other than, the one and only
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
rayOPT 1 Of Nairaland grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
mikuz:

Guy chill. Leave him alone.

You should be battling any of Cooger, Limerick, Kr0ne or Jigsawkillah!

here we go again!

this attitude is a very bad one!
Don't speak for people!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Iamaromolaeran, please reduce your lines to 20 against elymaxiimus so that voting can start in earnest.

@all, sorry for delay I had sent email to him since and thought he had
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

here we go again!

this attitude is a very bad one!
Don't speak for people!

I am not speaking for you.
Stop acting like they're victimizing you.
I'm asking him to battle Cooger and you're saying I'm speaking for you? How?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
mikuz:

I am not speaking for you.
Stop acting like they're victimizing you.
I'm asking him to battle Cooger and you're saying I'm speaking for you? How?
either me or fyh himself, reserves the right to take decisions!
You shouldnt start cancelling brawls nd setting anyone against anyone you feel is right!

Thats ma point!

Don't take it offensive!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

automatically!

Just as you know mikuz will mangle you, right?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
either me or fyh himself, reserves the right to take decisions!
You shouldnt start cancelling brawls nd setting anyone against anyone you feel is right!

Thats ma point!

Don't take it offensive!

Ok sir,

Airmark please set "Elymax Vs Fuckyouhard" up.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
airmark:

Sire, please kindly set up Elymax Vs Fuckyouhard please.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
airmark:

mikuz will die a violent death if he steps to me these days. my imagery these days should be a cause for concern to the united nations. the punches i have crafted in the last 6 weeks would kill canibus, cremate modenine & send mikuz to his maker without an option to grace the earth again.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

mikuz will die a violent death if he steps to me these days. my imagery these days should be a cause for concern to the united nations. the punches i have crafted in the last 6 weeks would kill canibus, cremate modenine & send mikuz to his maker without an option to grace the earth again.
grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

Lwkmd
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Limerick:
Na you sabi, still wetin for ya mixtape tho'
Next year. This year is a busy year for me. I'm gonna feature Boogey wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

should i read btw the lines?

SAW
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Airmark, please when one mentions you, you have to atleast let him know you were mentioned. . . JigSawKillah asked you to create the thread between he and I, but you never replied him or even letting him know you were informed but maybe you were busy or something else. . . You just ignored him. Is that how you wanna run this place? Huh?

Please, just create the thread "G'IYAZ Vs JigSawKillah" . . . And you must spell it "G'IYAZ" so my niggas can see it wink
Create the thread now so I will be encouraged to write, without that thread, I may doubt the battle to hold, hence; don't write. . . so? Create it now!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

u're mouthed gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.