Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1260045 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

u're mouthed gringringrin
are u ready? let them know pls. we drop tomorrow
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
mikuz:

Ok sir,

Airmark please set "Elymax Vs Fuckyouhard" up.
lol,,

u're doing it again!
Let the niggas involved decide, emselfs!

As for the battle,
I already backed down,,,,
i don't like doing things under pressure! it seems thats fyh's style!
That will take away the fun! Like it did when you two brawled!

We fight later smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
lol,,

u're doing it again!

As for the battle,

We fight later smiley

Oga are you confused?

The reason why I advised you not to battle him yet is for your battle with Aromo to end first. So that going into battling FYH you'll know exactly where and where you need to improve and areas where you are good at, so you ll give him a run for his money. For example you had a number of flaws in your verse against Aromo, you need to be told about it so you wont repeat it against FYH. FYH was well critiqued for coming with generic puns and stuff against me and that's probably what cost him the battle, do you think he ll ever spit those kinda puns on here again?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
lol,,

u're doing it again!

As for the battle,

We fight later smiley
now way! u wudn't go half as hard as mik. ur lucky u didn't accept
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
fuckyouhard: are u ready? let them know pls. we drop tomorrow

i changed my mind

for now, i'm taking coogar as my role model here grin

i'll hype my self above the heavens, nd i'll hardly battle gringringringrin!

Dude, no worry! I'll call ya out later... Something came up i'll be occupied for a very long time!

Sorry for disturbing you!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
mikuz:

Oga are you confused?

The reason why I advised you not to battle him yet is for your battle with Aromo to end first. So that going into battling FYH you'll know exactly where and where you need to improve and areas where you are good at, so you ll give him a run for his money. For example you had a number of flaws in your verse against Aromo, you need to be told about it so you wont repeat it against FYH. FYH was well critiqued for coming with generic puns and stuff against me and that's probably what cost him the battle, do you think he ll ever spit those kinda puns on here again?

owkei, now i get the angle you're coming from!

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding!

Pls state in your verd, my "flaw",
so i can work on em!

Thank you!

Airmark, pls if the dude aint gonna reduce dose line,,,,
let voting commence

graciassmiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
this kim is a funny dude. generic ma @ss! i don't want to start sayin it was arranged that i must lose. if that thread is still open (of course, that's my only battle thread that is closed) I'd be leadin by now. how many lines there are generic? u only quoted males and dullard but i can quote 5 recycled lines from ur verse. mehhn! don't just bring this shid up again
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
mikuz:

Oga are you confused?

somebody wake me i am dreaming.....so kim really believes he won that battle? cheesy grin cheesy grin it's like we don't have a memory bank. how can someone who conceded defeat in public come out few days later to say so so & so cost his opponent the battle?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
fuckyouhard: now way! u wudn't go half as hard as mik. ur lucky u didn't accept
for your mind, you won that brawl abi....
I only gave you my verd cos, you came harder than expected,, hu knows how long you've been scripting those bars!
Cos you've always wanted that brawl!

You may fool others, but you don't fool me!

But after all, it still ended up a tragedy for you,,, sorry o!

You making noise with generic lines,,,, oboi, cover ya face!

If ma kid bro spits thus;

ure foolish/ ure finished
u talk gibberish/ bla bla
he's doper than you! Cos he is original!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
coogar:

somebody wake me i am dreaming.....so kim really believes he won that battle? cheesy grin cheesy grin it's like we don't have a memory bank. how can someone who conceded defeat in public come out few days later to say so so & so cost his opponent the battle?

Sorry sire, I lost my battle to FYH, are you happy now?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
mikuz:

Sorry sire, I lost my battle to FYH, are you happy now?

what's the meaning of sire? are you dyslexic?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
for your mind, you won that brawl abi....
I only gave you my verd cos, you came harder than expected,, hu knows how long you've been scripting those bars!
Cos you've always wanted that brawl!

You may fool others, but you don't fool me!

But after all, it still ended up a tragedy for you,,, sorry o!

You making noise with generic lines,,,, oboi, cover ya face!

If ma kid bro spits thus;

ure foolish/ ure finished
u talk gibberish/ bla bla
he's doper than you! Cos he is original!
so if we had battled today and I came hard u wud presume I had scripted them before? smh! only learners do that. ask krone about me. we battle with a given rhyme scheme under short notice! most times 5 bars within 10 mins in a live chat!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
See lie.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
fuckyouhard: so if we had battled today and I came hard u wud presume I had scripted them before? smh! only learners do that. ask krone about me. we battle with a given rhyme scheme under short notice! most times 5 bars within 10 mins in a live chat!

body dey do me make i accept!
I'm 110 percent sure you'll flop!

you can't compare those 2go brawls to internet brawls, boi!
You don't fool me! Just stop making noise!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

My Friend, Accept the brawl and stop beating around the bush like a biatch!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

My Friend, Accept the brawl and stop beating around the bush like a biatch!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

2go what? smh! ok, suit urself. but make sure ur ready whenever u call me out again
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
Iceskidd: See lie.
even if they fix us a battle a year from now i won't accept. i'd rather spar with warriblood, cos he's by a million miles better than u
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
YoungDaNaval: My Friend, Accept the brawl and stop me from being biatch!!
hu cares ..... Mtcheeeeww!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Noise! Noise!!! Everywhere I turn I hear noise!!! Una no dey tire to dey bicker. And someone please slap my name off that niqqa's lips!!! Please!!!! Serious blow to the bitch...and I'll pay for his uprooted teeth.

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
fuckyouhard: this kim is a funny dude. generic ma @ss! i don't want to start sayin it was arranged that i must lose. if that thread is still open (of course, that's my only battle thread that is closed) I'd be leadin by now. how many lines there are generic? u only quoted males and dullard but i can quote 5 recycled lines from ur verse. mehhn! don't just bring this shid up again

Stop complaining brother, if I didn't close the thread do you know what would have happened to other threads in here? When mikuz was leading you with wider margin I left it unclosed despite appeal from kr0ne, lagunna etc to close it. I left it opened to give both of you fair chance. only for both of you to start crying foul play like siamese twins deprived of food for 5 days. Did you know your brawl affected other members clamoring for battles? You want your thread to be opened till christ comes when verds were climaxed and members started abusing one another. stop throwing tantrums and move on. I was fair to both of you.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
GIYAZZ: Airmark, please when one mentions you, you have to atleast let him know you were mentioned. . . JigSawKillah asked you to create the thread between he and I, but you never replied him or even letting him know you were informed but maybe you were busy or something else. . . You just ignored him. Is that how you wanna run this place? Huh?

Please, just create the thread "G'IYAZ Vs JigSawKillah" . . . And you must spell it "G'IYAZ" so my niggas can see it wink
Create the thread now so I will be encouraged to write, without that thread, I may doubt the battle to hold, hence; don't write. . . so? Create it now!!

It must be oversight, but you should know how to call for one properly like others have been doing. giyazz vs jigsawkillah both of you should come here and agree with date and number of lines and tag me. Meanwhile all verses should be sent to my email to be put on the thread. Sorry for the delay
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
fuckyouhard: even if they fix us a battle a year from now i won't accept. i'd rather spar with warriblood, cos he's by a million miles better than u
Damnnnnnn

Please did anyone see iamaromolaeran in the street of lagos?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

owkei, now i get the angle you're coming from!

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding!

Pls state in your verd, my "flaw",
so i can work on em!
By
Thank you!

Airmark, pls if the dude aint gonna reduce dose line,,,,
let voting commence

graciassmiley

I have been searching for him since. have they not finished eid El fitrI in naija?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
fuckyouhard: . i'd rather spar with warriblood, cos he's by a million miles better than u
what you mean nigga...?
seriously like what you mean... Huh??

I tell you diss
to does of u murffuckas lookin down on me...

My dick will judge hu na i swear

grin undecided grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
fuckyouhard: even if they fix us a battle a year from now i won't accept. i'd rather spar with warriblood, cos he's by a million miles better than u
eyah, i know saw e dey pain u, oboi go die. If u betta pass me, go use am contract. You're acting like a pained b¡tch. And don't ever quote me, when i didn't quote u. ßitch
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
airmark:

Stop complaining brother, if I didn't close the thread do you know what would have happened to other threads in here? When mikuz was leading you with wider margin I left it unclosed despite appeal from kr0ne, lagunna etc to close it. I left it opened to give both of you fair chance. only for both of you to start crying foul play like siamese twins deprived of food for 5 days. Did you know your brawl affected other members clamoring for battles? You want your thread to be opened till christ comes when verds were climaxed and members started abusing one another. stop throwing tantrums and move on. I was fair to both of you.

How was I crying foul?

Please stop making stuupid and useless accussations.
Later on you ll start calling me names.
Have you started again?

That's how you claimed I said you're responsible for my removal as a mod.
Wtf!!
Guy abeg stay your lame and quit typing my nick.

Rubbish!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
yeyenatu: Noise! Noise!!! Everywhere I turn I hear noise!!! Una no dey tire to dey bicker. And someone please slap my name off that niqqa's lips!!! Please!!!! Serious blow to the bitch...and I'll pay for his uprooted teeth.

YeaYeaNot

How far?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Word!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Elvisonjack2(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
N/P _____E DON DEY MADT===SINZU FT LYNXX M.I TUFACE
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
mikuz:

How was I crying foul?

Have you started again?

Wtf!!

Rubbish!
And some1 told me ur a graduate?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
mikuz:

How was I crying foul?

Have you started again?

Wtf!!

Rubbish!
wattafuck....u talkin to da MOD dat way...

Yawns lipsrsealed airmark abeg press da Banned Key..
Lol just kiddin...
Dem dey beat principal for school.. Talkless Mod Wen nor get liver...

Abeg mikuz wetin dey sub..

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.