Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1264460 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
coogar:

arsënal 1-3 monaco
gringrin ... So na this time(11:33pm) you dey do ur own prediction. When match finish by 11pm

Choi, but gunners don finnish sha...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 12:06am On Feb 26, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

gringrin ... So na this time(11:33pm) you dey do ur own prediction. When match finish by 11pm

Choi, but gunners don finnish sha...
Who igo curse? Winger or em players? Walai won ba ticket mi je
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 7:49am On Feb 26, 2015
jreyez:

No be you wan rap? Hehe.

I get reason wey make me wan embark on the project. I no dey do am for just fun.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 7:56am On Feb 26, 2015
mikuz:

I get reason wey make me wan embark on the project. I no dey do am for just fun.

Alright na.... Goodluck.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Die!!!
you's a f0ol, your so called good pals couldn't remember you when you went AWOL, i was the only nigger that remembered your dumb äss and you con carry dat mouth wey you don take suck d1ck finish dey talk rubbish, your nyash sef. tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Ksslib:
Na wa oh. Person just come here, copy darkrebel entire verse go use battle another person.

Biting really get grade. This one pass Dracula.

Only God knows how many people visit here to steal lines.

not just one but Two ..

I'm starting to think it was goshikid that bit the two verses from here to post on that forum cos he has been trying to famz me since the act was unearthed ..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2015
Sneeze....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Iceskidd:
you's a f0ol, your so called good pals couldn't remember you when you went AWOL, i was the only nigger that remembered your dumb äss and you con carry dat mouth wey you don take suck d1ck finish dey talk rubbish, your nyash sef. tongue
Iceprick! I c/o you. Biko don't be scared and accept this challenge. Remember its a one in a life time opportunity for you ooh!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

not just one but Two ..

I'm starting to think it was goshikid that bit the two verses from here to post on that forum cos he has been trying to famz me since the act was unearthed ..
Na wa oh. I thought it was just one verse. Seems you got a stan who wants to remain anonymous.

@bolded.. Lmao.. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Akin1212(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Solve this if you're intelligent.....

Mr ryan went to the market with his dog, he rode on a horse to the market, yet walked. The horse name is victory and the dog was from south africa. What is the name of the dog that went to the market?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Akin1212:
Solve this if you're intelligent.....

Mr ryan went to the market with his dog, he rode on a horse to the market, yet walked. The horse name is victory and the dog was from south africa. What is the name of the dog that went to the market?

Yet.. That's the name.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Is there any African rapper doper than Immortal technique?
I haven't seen any though ..

I'll resurrect your aborted baby and kill it again .

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Agidi lo pka 2pac, Ishun lo pka Bruce Lee, Apple lo pka Abacha.

Seriki and Vector olohun Bless eyin mejemeji pkapko
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Akin1212(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
jreyez:

Yet.. That's the name.
cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Giyaz wida you na?

Where's Guykhena @?
Long time blood, you just forget us go dey enjoy.

I been busy though. #Cooking
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Long time blood, you just forget us go dey enjoy.

I been busy though. #Cooking
Lol No Be Like That. Net Service No Dey Onboard. So what's cooking na?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
so much for URL, KOTD and Smack
.. Finally Nigeria is having their own rap battle league ...

Acapella format..
Three Rounds...and Two minutes each ..

Auditions is ongoing for interested rappers.. The Audition determines who gets into the league...
Its Vato's Rap battle league ... And Auditions can be watched on YouTube..
Every battle would be recorded and uploaded on YouTube for people to view when the league commences ...

Y'all can watch this on YouTube.. ..this was one of the auditions two days ago .... its not really ddope but still.... .. download sshit right now,vato rap battle league

Watch "Vato Rap Battle,..ASABA edition." on YouTube - Vato Rap Battle,..ASABA edition.:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE7BoK9Vz1o

If you are interested..holla now ...Auditions for Lagos is on Sunday 12pm .. Add the organizer on whatsapp for more info and for the venue .. +2348164147919 or call Roy for more info - 08161329795

You are to write at least three verses( battle rap verses) ...or freestyle if you want

Limerick...ksslib.. Elymaxiimus...Giyazz.. ...? ya'll should sign up....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
... the rappers that have been auditioning so far ain't that ddope... please y'all should invite doppe emcees to this... .. Limerick.. make sure Blaqbones hears this ..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
The league has many insignias, logos and emblems ...
Investors are also welcomed ..
@ Ibime ...Coogar ..Kr0ne ...EMA Prince and any other omo baba olowo here cheesy

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
gottoboy:
Agidi lo pka 2pac, Ishun lo pka Bruce Lee, Apple lo pka Abacha.

Seriki and Vector olohun Bless eyin mejemeji pkapko
stand back motherfukkers
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Lol No Be Like That. Net Service No Dey Onboard. So what's cooking na?
Abi? Make I believe you sha.

I'm cooking something that's gonna blow y'all minds. Just stay calm and anticipate bro. . . wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I just finished watching the video. First of, its a big sigh of relief and a welcome development that Stage rap battle is beginning to gain attention in Naija. Hopefully, with the right sponsors, the league ll grow big with time.

But mehn, those rappers ehn. Choi, dem do nonsense no be small. No hard hitting punches at all and the environment looked somehow like the organisers ain't even serious with the shiiii.

The Tobi guy they were hailing self was just there. If you, giyaz or Lime catch that one---- E go turn burnt offering.

Hopefully, that of Lagos will be better. Lag no dey kuku dull for that kain thing. No forget to post the link here sha.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ksslib:

I just finished watching the video. First of, its a big sigh of relief and a welcome development that Stage rap battle is beginning to gain attention in Naija. Hopefully, with the right sponsors, the league ll grow big with time.

But mehn, those rappers ehn. Choi, dem do nonsense no be small. No hard hitting punches at all and the environment looked somehow like the organisers ain't even serious with the shiiii.

The Tobi guy they were hailing self was just there. If you, giyaz or Lime catch that one---- E go turn burnt offering.

Hopefully, that of Lagos will be better. Lag no dey kuku dull for that kain thing. No forget to post the link here sha.

Imfao...burnt offering ...
yeah man...The rappers so far are wack.. but that was Delta anyway.. I'm sure Lagos would have much more to offer .and that's just auditions anyway .. Battle locations would be posh and it would be organised better.
The first battle should be Penpriest vs Dark rebel(me)
Acapella. 3 rounds.. 2 minutes each ..
..Pen Priest is a lyrical demon himself ..so it would be effing great
So are you coming on Sunday?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Imfao...burnt offering ...
yeah man...The rappers so far are wack.. but that was Delta anyway.. I'm sure Lagos would have much more to offer .and that's just auditions anyway .. Battle locations would be posh and it would be organised better.
The first battle should be Penpriest vs Dark rebel(me)
Acapella. 3 rounds.. 2 minutes each ..
..Pen Priest is a lyrical demon himself ..so it would be effing great
So are you coming on Sunday?
Pen priest? Never heard of him.

Nope. Iam not in Lag.

We all will be anticipating. Represent well oh.

When is the date again? Only saw 12pm.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 27, 2015
Ksslib:

Pen priest? Never heard of him.

Nope. Iam not in Lag.

We all will be anticipating. Represent well oh.

When is the date again? Only saw 12pm.

Pen Priest does Audio brawls on my former whatsapp group. .

Auditions is this Sunday by 12pm ... .. Too bad you can be in it
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 12:20am On Feb 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Pen Priest does Audio brawls on my former whatsapp group. .

Auditions is this Sunday by 12pm ... .. Too bad you can be in it
Well, since you know him, at least you know wetin to expect before hand.

Lol even if I had the time/chance to audition, I wouldn't take it. I never get time do audio wella, na stage battle I wan con go try? HeHe.

The sudden transition from text battling to Stage wil be too shocking for even myself that I might end up dissing myself on stage.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 27, 2015
Ksslib:

Well, since you know him, at least you know wetin to expect before hand.

Lol even if I had the time/chance to audition, I wouldn't take it. I never get time do audio wella, na stage battle I wan con go try? HeHe.

The sudden transition from text battling to Stage wil be too shocking for even myself that I might end up dissing myself on stage.

Its not a freestyle rap competition.
You must have memorised your verses before hand so its impossible to diss yourself
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 12:45am On Feb 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Its not a freestyle rap competition.
You must have memorised your verses before hand so its impossible to diss yourself
Yeah I know. That was my own way of saying I wouldnt perform well .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:19am On Feb 27, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Abi? Make I believe you sha.

I'm cooking something that's gonna blow y'all minds. Just stay calm and anticipate bro. . . wink
Lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:26am On Feb 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:
The league has many insignias, logos and emblems ...
Investors are also welcomed ..
@ Ibime ...Coogar ..Kr0ne ...EMA Prince and any other omo baba olowo here cheesy

Lol @investors
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:
so much for URL, KOTD and Smack
.. Finally Nigeria is having their own rap battle league ...

Acapella format..
Three Rounds...and Two minutes each ..

Auditions is ongoing for interested rappers.. The Audition determines who gets into the league...
Its Vato's Rap battle league ... And Auditions can be watched on YouTube..
Every battle would be recorded and uploaded on YouTube for people to view when the league commences ...

Y'all can watch this on YouTube.. ..this was one of the auditions two days ago .... its not really ddope but still.... .. download sshit right now,vato rap battle league

Watch "Vato Rap Battle,..ASABA edition." on YouTube - Vato Rap Battle,..ASABA edition.:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE7BoK9Vz1o

If you are interested..holla now ...Auditions for Lagos is on Sunday 12pm .. Add the organizer on whatsapp for more info and for the venue .. +2348164147919 or call Roy for more info - 08161329795

You are to write at least three verses( battle rap verses) ...or freestyle if you want

I don turn fuji artiste.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.