Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1267299 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Dklef(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
seun its high time you introduce the 'lmao' similey o grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Illverbz: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Speechless
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tval(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ibime:
TVal wetin bring you come here? grin grin
I come support my blue brother. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
llaykorn:

LOL. You've been quite scarce, anyway.

I suppose that's good news for snitches, liars and impostors since I give them hell when I'm online. They should enjoy the breather while it lasts.⚡
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Iceskidd:
what the fuss is about?

I copied a list of tagged members from Krone for my battle with 007Bruce.

The list contained a couple names from Romance section unbeknownst to me. So he went into full attack mode, started derailing the battle thread and copped a ban. In usual fashion, it's now degenerated into the same thing that happens everytime when Rebel is involved.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
my days of e-fighting are over...I'm retired...anything that doesn't bring in cash ain't important no more grin

me add you on bbm? wonders shall never end. cheesy
someone should cage this bi-polar nigga. ..

He stalks Thedarkrebel 24/7.
He's even paranoid that I added him on bbm. .this nigga must be gay grin

Thedarkrebel is your goddddddddddddddd
Bow down & worship your master.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ibime:

The list contained a couple names from Romance section unbeknownst to me. So he went into full attack mode, started derailing the battle thread and copped a ban. In usual fashion, it's now degenerated into the same thing that happens everytime when Rebel is involved.

stop lying ibime.. Mikuz should never have deleted my comment so people would have seen. .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Classsyalabolas:
my days of e-fighting are over...I'm retired. grin

He stalks Thedarkrebel, 24/7.

@emboldened: screenshot! smiley

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin

Let us begin with X file 1: After I had mercilessly beaten and chased the tranny known as homorebel from the derailers paradise thread for about 3 weeks he was radio silent and was hiding out in the religious and science sections!

In a pathetic attempt to stylishly find a way back to that particular thread, the monkey created a female moniker named sharonnn, and a thread in order to toast "himself so as to conceal his heartwrenching gayness"!

Who does that abeg? Who else but classy-shite-yarubbish!

www.nairaland.com/2454754/what-romancelander-met

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
llaykorn:

@emboldened: screenshot! smiley

that's a fact.. When last have you seen me really dissing..
plus you can easily tell the sane ones from the lunatics. I don't engage mad men..

fundog does it for a living. he can keep going till Jesus comes. .that's how jobless the nigga is... grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
funlord:
grin

Let us begin with X file 1: After I had mercilessly beaten and chased the tranny known as homorebel from the derailers paradise thread for about 3 weeks he was radio silent and was hiding out in the religious and science sections!

In a pathetic attempt to stylishly find a way back to that particular thread, the monkey created a female moniker named sharonnn, and a thread in order to toast "himself so as to conceal his heartwrenching gayness"!

Who does that abeg? Who else but classy-shite-yarubbish!

www.nairaland.com/2454754/what-romancelander-met

Classsyalabolas:

that's a fact.. When last have you seen me really dissing..
plus you can easily tell the sane ones from the lunatics. I don't engage mad men..
fundog does it for a living. he can keep going till Jesus comes. .that's how jobless the nigga is... grin

I hereby pronounce you both man and wife. Your love for each other is encompassing. sad
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
oh my oh my. ..so you still on this Sharon matter? grin. Lemme give you Sharon's Skype so you can see for yourself. .all you gotta do is ask for it and I'll give you right now. Just say the word.. At least we got witnesses here..
I'm tired of you paranoid vermins . If you don't get chicks attention, don't think the rest of the world are nerdy creeps like you as well.

thats how you know a person is so pained..he starts posting archives. Unfortunately,there's nothing you would post or say that can affect me. You've forgotten you are dealing with a rap battler you are still a learner grin

like I said, you are not sane.. From section to section, all you do is throw tantrums. ..gimme 200 reasons why I should take you serious
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin
Classsyalabolas:
my days of e-fighting are over...I'm retired...anything that doesn't bring cash in ain't important no more grin

He stalks Thedarkrebel 24/7.

Bros I retired you I guess! And No, this is not e- fighting or whatever lie you are trying to spin today! I'm only providing your enemies with ample ammunition to be used against you in the tourney!

A lot of people are also curious as to why you are so ridiculed and despised by both male and female monikers so I'm only acting as a guide for them! Showing them the blueprint of your incredible madness and false ways would help them attain clarity!

You should have just kept your dirty mouth shut over ibimes thread! After all when I dropped knowledge 2 days ago on krones thread you were not pained! I'm sure it was when you saw thesonofmarks name in the list of voters that you finally shat yourself this morning! But of all monikers it is mine you had to quote? Okay your broken bones and teeth have healed abi? Its okay, let me help you unheal them! Nigga by the way when it comes to knowledge about rap,hip hop, battling or whatever! Compared to me you are infinitesimal!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
funlord:
grin

[s]Bros I retired you I guess! And No, this is not e- fighting or whatever lie you are trying to spin today! I'm only providing your enemies with ample ammunition to be used against you in the tourney!

A lot of people are also curious as to why you are so ridiculed and despised by both male and female monikers so I'm only acting as a guide for them! Showing them the blueprint of incredible madness and false ways would help them attain clarity!

You should have just kept your dirty mouth shut over ibimes thread! After all when I dropped knowledge 2 days ago on krones thread you were not pained! I'm sure it was when you saw thesonofmarks name in the list of voters that you finally shat yourself this morning! But of all monikers it is mine you had to quote? Okay your broken bones and teeth have healed abi? Its okay, let me help you unheal them! Nigga by the way when it comes to knowledge about rap,hip hop, battling or whatever! Compared to me you are infinitesimal![/s]

alright alright I've heard you cheesy. Just stop stalking and quoting me aight? It's not by force to know me. .

.Bi-polar nigga. ..And just to be clear, I never considered you a worthy adversary, which is why you always get snubbed.. you lack the wits and you are just a copy cat.....a cooger and darkrebel wannabe . oops. .
That's the truth boy. ..expect no more replies & stop quoting me. Go screw yourself..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
How far?
Ya kwana biyu
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
Rebel you don't do e-fights anymore when you were fighting and insulting just 2 hours ago? No wonder we question how many personalities are inside you

It's like Funlord and Thesonofmark is your solution. Next time we are having issues with derailing in this section, I know who we would call to make you mellow.

6 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by joseph1832(m): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
llaykorn:

LOL. You've been quite scarce, anyway.
Dude, check out this thread www.nairaland.com/2649664/tribunal-sacks-yobe-pdp-rep you'll know for sure that a certain Rule 2, is nothing but a lie. grin

Lying is what Mr Rule is just good at! Nothing more, nothing else!. LMAO.

TheSonOfMark:

I suppose that's good news for snitches, liars and impostors since I give them hell when I'm online. They should enjoy the breather while it lasts.⚡
Oh please do shut up! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
joseph1832:
Dude, check out this thread www.nairaland.com/2649664/tribunal-sacks-yobe-pdp-rep you'll know for sure that a certain Rule 2, is nothing but a lie. grin

Lying is what Mr Rule is just good at! Nothing more, nothing else!. LMAO.

Lie? Me, I don't know ooo grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ibime:
Rebel you don't do e-fights anymore when you were fighting and insulting just 2 hours ago? No wonder we question how many personalities are inside you

It's like Flord and Thesofmark is your solution. Next time we are having issues with derailing in this section, I know who we would call to make you mellow.

What I was doing was merely stating facts..
calling you a hypocritical fatso was an insult?l That wasn't an insult. .just facts..
If I'm e-fighting you'd know...what I do nowadays is merely scratching the surface..

besides, I don't e-fight obsessed lunatics...Fündog has been on my retaŕd list since April..

and what you need to do is learn keep my name outta your mouth .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
angry
Classsyalabolas:

.alright. I've heard you cheesy. Just stop stalking and quoting me aight? It's not by force to know me. .

.Bi-polar nigga. ..And just to clear, I never considered you an adversary. .you are just a copy cat.....a cooger and darkrebel wannabe . oops. .
That's the truth boy. ..expect no more replies & stop quoting me. .

May God punish your long gone papa plus those leprosy and scabies afflicted fingers of yours for even having the gall to type "stop quoting me on this thread!"

I decide when and how this ends you demented piglet! You like bullying, hating on and fighting rappers here abi? Good! Let me show you and them the latest version of "microsofts cyber bullying xp" today! _stupid liar! Get lost and let me drop your nneka file jare! Werey!

And by the way, shey you once claimed that coogar knows you travel to jand and all around europe all the time and shite? So you prolly stayed at his crib or so? Okay "ukranian ekiti" boy you prove am by force!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by joseph1832(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
llaykorn:

Lie? Me, I don't know ooo grin
LMFAO! Seeing is believing they say and I want to believe that you have indeed 'see'.

So, don't tell me you're afraid of some juvenile ranting? LMAO.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Dklef(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ibime:

It's like Funlord and Thesonofmark is your solution. Next time we are having issues with derailing in this section, I know who we would call to make you mellow.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
joseph1832:
LMFAO! Seeing is believing they say and I want to believe that you have indeed 'see'.

So, don't tell me you're afraid of some juvenile ranting? LMAO.

Afraid? Afraid of TSOM? I'm not afraid na. cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Kr0ne. .I hope you got your mention. I'll send my verse to you tomorrow, & don't forget to create the rest of the threads as well[there's 3 of em' yet to be created]. I'm outtie till 5pm tomorrow. .please ensure everything runs smoothly abeg. .thanks
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Dklef(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Epic killing by funlord. Baba agbalagba

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
This shit is looking like Natgeo wild - "hunter hunted".

4 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Emaprince:
This shit is looking like Natgeo wild - "hunter hunted".

The tables turned.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by joseph1832(m): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
llaykorn:

Afraid? Afraid of TSOM? I'm not afraid na. cheesy
Yea right! I use to think you have more brains than balls, now I know you have both in equal amount. LOL. Unlike I can say for some, they have no brains, no balls, all they are, is just talk, talk and more talk until they talk their self to sleep.

I've been thinking about battling someone for sometime now, I was thinking may be of the vaudeville of pundits or even the political philistine of Nairaland will take me up. LOL. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ibime:

You no know the guy before? common sense is not common.

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
joseph1832:
Yea right! I use to think you have more brains than balls, now I know you have both in equal amount. LOL. Unlike I can say for some, they have no brains, no balls, all they are, is just talk, talk and more talk until they talk their self to sleep.

I've been thinking about battling someone for sometime now, I was thinking may be of the vaudeville of pundits or even the political philistine of Nairaland will take me up. LOL. grin

Truckpusher VS joseph1832. 5 bars! cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by joseph1832(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
llaykorn:

Truckpusher VS joseph1832. 5 bars! cheesy
Hmm! You want me to murder him? Murder is murder bro, whether online or offline, its still murder. LOL.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
cool

Krone please ignore that gremlins request! After you read this you may want to de-register him from that tourney!

X FILE: 2! Hmmm me I used to think rappers only liked _pussy and rhymes, but apparently this GAY C called wack rebel also loves a good rogering of his anus by the homies from time to time!

Due to his pathetic buttlicking skills with femaile monikers which tend to always end in abuse and his non existent sexlife in lag, the pillow biter resorted to toasting a fellow dude called "nneka123" on this thread and actually proclaimed to wanting to _fuck it! This is the real girls name and profile for the straight niggas on here:

https://m.facebook.com/wendy.c.manuels/photoset/pb.100003777454058.-2207520000.1440604548./?owner_id=100003777454058&back_uri=%2Fwendy.c.manuels

Unfortunately after I and my "p-n-c" called traplord managed to expose the "nneka 123" as a male fraud by discovering and uploading the facebook profile of the real girl whose pictures he was using, una homie rebel dissapeared once again! Too bad the guy he wanted to _fuck deactivated after the game was up!

www.nairaland.com/2410370/nneka123-weds-darkrebel

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.