Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1272193 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 5:57am On Oct 19, 2015
mikuz:
Funlord good job. Thanks to you we can now enjoy some sanity in this section. grin cheesy grin
grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 19, 2015
coogar:
has the tourney started?
if yes - where is the thread?

It's starting today. ..there would be 5 matches today and 5 tomorrow. .so please try to available.. we want quick verdicts as the second round of group stage would take place on Thursday/Friday

danbrowndmf:
should i say u simply don't get what dark was saying? We shouldn't judge things out of our bad belle or bad blood for each other,he was simply saying every voter should earn to be a voter by atleast been a regular member in this forum, mayb with atleast 1 battle and and couple of freestyle on FFR.how do u think someone in romance section who knows nothing about rap will give a quality Verdict when call upon to cast his or her vote in a battle. Some of them don't even know what is wordplay,punchlines and the rest,Dark is stuborn,YES, but on this one his suggestion was righ
My 2cent

And heaven and earth knows I said it in the most amicable way possible ..some people are just too emotional and overly sensitive.. I didn't even direct it at one person, I generalized it, neither did I see mikuz warnings cos I didn't read previous comments... .if I did, I'm sure I won't tag the same mikuz and airmärk to check out my suggestion.... .. . This is hate in its purest form.. and people hate what they don't understand. . wink

Ibime:

[s]How can Ibime confirm he travels to jand when I don't know him?

No be today he dey mispell names so that nyash no go open. He keeps going around spelling my nick as Ibimi or Ibimë so I won't see.
See as he change you and Thesonofark name when quoting me so una no go show am wahala.
This dude is really a case[/s].

I mispell names to avoid giving unnecessary mentions.. When I was mentioning you last week or so, were you not the same person saying I should stop emcumbering your mention notification - so do you have split personalities now?

listening to the words of a mad man is starting to make you look like a simpleton as well..
Ladyboss & I were merely arguing about who to call grime emcees in England, & who not to call a grime emcee. .
I told her rhyme asylum, shorty horroh & some emcees ain't grime, but she didn't agree. I only asked her if I could call ibime & coogar to confirm my statement since you guys both live in the UK.
I never meant to confirm if I've visited jand or whatever nonsense the spastic is saying.. .. I meant to confirm my opinions on the grime topic.
It seems reading the words of a jobless and insane internet psychopath is making your IQ run out of digits. ...

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 6:24am On Oct 19, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Obainojazz. . . Sharrap!

Iceskidd. . . Where you at?
I feel blunt but wanna clear your case still
after i beat mikuz this week.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 19, 2015
so while I was snoozing peacefully after watching Viking season 3, y'all rëtards were discussing me cheesy grin
only a creep would start posting archived comments totally disconnected. dude is just trying to fit in this section & be noticed.. .
this spastic has been seeking for my attention since he met me here. y'all would soon start to realize how much of a psychopath he is. ..soon.. soon. .. .and i don't engage lunatics. ..too bad embarassed .no time anyway.. I know that's what the Jambite does from January to December. .no worry, you go soon gain admission. .na joblessness dey do you wink cheesy

so keep my name flying around mothërfuckers
TheDarkRebel is your intellectual deity, & a GOD ....genuflect & keep worshipping
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 6:29am On Oct 19, 2015
Gottoboy when are we posting sef? This might be a freewin for u o.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Laveda(f): 6:29am On Oct 19, 2015
Classsyalabolas lol such weird moniker

You saw my prev posts? I'm up for it this weekend grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 19, 2015
Laveda:
Classsyalabolas lol such weird moniker

You saw my prev posts? I'm up for it this weekend grin

This was supposed to my original monicker. .it was what I had in mind sef before darkrebel came to mind. .
okay, cool. I would be free this weekend.. .has she agreed to it?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 19, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Gottoboy when are we posting sef? This might be a freewin for u o

Your battle is tomorrow. .6pm
why are you saying that? stop it..you are killing your chi. .just try your best..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:03am On Oct 19, 2015
manuelrukky:
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f661dc51
......ya all shud pls check dat out....
i nid sum1 whus dope 2 do a couple of songs am workin on with
It's nice. But your delivery is so laid back na. Try putting some adrenaline in it. Spit your words like you own them!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by dj5naira(m): 7:06am On Oct 19, 2015
Ibime:

No worry, at least Funlord done give us enough personals and we done know say madness get level.

If he continue this behaviour, he go chop ban till Buhari finish term for office. When I put Mukina2 on his case, Google and Yahoo will run out of email accounts for him to register on NL. The kid gloves are off.

Abeg.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 7:18am On Oct 19, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

Your battle is tomorrow. .6pm
why are you saying that? stop it..you are killing your chi. .just try your best..
my battle is on tuesday?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:12am On Oct 19, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Mikuz

Co Shell Knee vs Kolscieny

You no go kill person sha

Are you a tout? Is Koscielny not pronounced the same way co shell knee is pronounced?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:13am On Oct 19, 2015
Supermiy how far?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2015
Guys pls go vote on laykorn n raplinx's battle

sad
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2015
grin grin grin

I can see an "extremely pained nigga venting"! As they say "empty vessels usually make the loudest noise"! Lmfao!!!

**Sips hot tea featuring henny**

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Ibime:

When I put Mukina2 on his case, Google and Yahoo will run out of email accounts for him to register on NL. The kid gloves are off.
grin grin Niggas with the clout.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2015
gottoboy:

I saw this damn punch grin grin

Mine nko?

Once it has been linked here I have it. You can give me a link if it's not here.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2015
Classsyalabolas:
so while I was snoozing peacefully after watching Viking season 3,
Guy that vikings. Is it supernatural like them 'the originals'?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2015
Go to the clinic and declare my self sick
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Jason21(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2015
this place is filled with blind bats and dingleberries . . . . . . . grin grin grin

aromoTHIEFleran registered accounts to this tourney and u guys don't know? FUCKYOUALL!! grin grin grin

like father like son grin grin

giyazz vs sosiqdude..........why didn't u battle again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 9:29am On Oct 19, 2015
I swear last night was some niggas best night ever. They truely enjoyed themselves.

Honestly though, I never knew rebel can run...I mean RUN from a fight. He shoulda stayed to make things more interesting.

4 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2015
obainojazz:
Giyazz and sosiqdude....come make I sign una to my record labe.. grin juju international.
Was this done in a studio
hohohohohoho..... grin grin grin

Obaino u dey Wicked!!!
cry cry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Emaprince:
I swear last night was some niggas best night ever. They truely enjoyed themselves.

Honestly though, I never knew rebel can run...I mean RUN from a fight. He shoulda stayed to make things more interesting.
he was banned by Mikuz
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2015
Emaprince:

Sir u neva vote o. Abi u don lost ur voters card?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by manuelrukky(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2015
GIYAZZ:
It's nice. But your delivery is so laid back na. Try putting some adrenaline in it. Spit your words like you own them!
Tnks man......dats my 1st work on rap
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2015
mikuz:

Are you a tout? Is Koscielny not pronounced the same way co shell knee is pronounced?

the I is irrelevant na

it's KO-CHI-EL-NY
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2015
grin
Raplinx999:

he was banned by Mikuz

Are you protecting his interests?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2015
Jason21:
this place is filled with blind bats and dingleberries . . . . . . . grin grin grin

aromoTHIEFleran registered accounts to this tourney and u guys don't know? FUCKYOUALL!! grin grin grin

like father like son grin grin

giyazz vs sosiqdude..........why didn't u battle again

I'm battling muhdg now, giyaz is kinda busy now....

But we gonna still battle but not now..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2015
funlord:
grin

Are you protecting his interests?
maybe
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2015
Emaprince:

Saying your mind abi. Lol.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2015
JigsawKillah:

the I is irrelevant na

it's KO-CHI-EL-NY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uZWXofe5io

You heard how the commentator pronounced it?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2015
Emaprince:

he ran cos he was banned....
with mikuz involved, you can never have a fair fight.....he's the most unscrupulous human being this section has ever produced.

that said.....funlord was on his A-game. his personals were obscene & he coulda still subdued darkrebel ban or no ban. mikuz ruined what promised to be a classic brawl by tying rebel's hand.

this is hoping rebel would live to fight another night....

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.