Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,383 members, 7,864,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1272278 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Gottoboy when are we posting sef? This might be a freewin for u o.
Today 6pm, abeg don't forget to show up.

Reyginus:
Once it has been linked here I have it. You can give me a link if it's not here.

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3177e69b
Via Lockcity
http://lokcitymusic.com/audio-mo-rash-ft-tonni-blaze-murder/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Laveda(f): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

This was supposed to my original monicker. .it was what I had in mind sef before darkrebel came to mind. .
okay, cool. I would be free this weekend.. .has she agreed to it?
Alright then . . . yeah she agreed.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by charijee(f): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2015
Jigs won't just lemme hear word, what's actually going on in here
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2015
MuhdG:
Guy that vikings. Is it supernatural like them 'the originals'?
Historical drama like Turdor's, GOT, reign. But this one dey my top 3 for now, 2nd position after GOT.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2015
gottoboy:

Today 6pm, abeg don't forget to show up.

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3177e69b
Via Lockcity
http://lokcitymusic.com/audio-mo-rash-ft-tonni-blaze-murder/
You are Mo' Rash or Blaze?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2015
My battle is today? 19th came too quickly. What kinda time are we on these days?

Mehn...i never pen nada. Smh...been busy. Would script after work. I hope i meet this deadline sha.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 10:49am On Oct 19, 2015
coogar:

that said.....funlord was on his A-game. his personals were obscene & he coulda still subdued darkrebel ban or no ban. ...
Coogar, this is the truest shi.t you ever wrote this year. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2015
Mathicks us pulling a no show? grin thank God ooo grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2015
For real y'all, I don't expect other ninjas to make the same mistake Ibime made when he copied the names kr0ne tagged in a certain thread. Stop tagging romancelanders in battle thread!!!!!

Muhdg did it too, that's why you'll start seeing people telling us what we should rap about and what we shouldn't. Its appalling seeing comments from those people.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2015
coogar:

he ran cos he was banned....
with mikuz involved, you can never have a fair fight.....he's the most unscrupulous human being this section has ever produced.

that said.....funlord was on his A-game. his personals were obscene & he coulda still subdued darkrebel ban or no ban. mikuz ruined what promised to be a classic brawl by tying rebel's hand.

Na lie. Ban ain't got nothing to do with it. No one tied his hands.

His classylalabolas account was still active insulting people until Funlord exposed him. The ninja RAN and was viewing as guest all day. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 11:27am On Oct 19, 2015
Don't get me wrong, real niggas/gladiators like funlord and Thesonofmark will always have doors wide open for them.

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2015
grin

This is what always happens when rappers focus more on "_fucking skanks" instead of "scripting hot _shit" for the fans!

Their sales drop, their street cred gets eroded and they eventually end up on candid camera looking like saps only to later on start crying to their lawyers about suing people that have leaked their _stupidity to the fans!

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/lil-wayne-sex-tape-leaks/

Cc: giyazz (your nigga wayne) and any of you who hopes to 1 day become as famous as "lil wayne"!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2015
This seems like the perfect time to fart.....hope y'all got gas mask grin.... Ssssssssssss
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
coogar:

he ran cos he was banned....
with mikuz involved, you can never have a fair fight.....he's the most unscrupulous human being this section has ever produced.

that said.....funlord was on his A-game. his personals were obscene & he coulda still subdued darkrebel ban or no ban. mikuz ruined what promised to be a classic brawl by tying rebel's hand.

this is hoping rebel would live to fight another night....

See talk o. Are you sure you are okay at all?

Reread what you wrote and you ll see how awkward you are sounding right now.
After he got banned he came back with the classywhatever account and start throwing insults all over the place until Funlord went into beastmode and drove him away.
Everyone and his dog knows that it was the heart wrenching personals from Funlord that caused his disappearance. Did I tie his hands too?
If you have nothing important to say on here kindly stop mentioning my name.
See this boy o!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
funlord:
grin

This is what always happens when rappers focus more on "_fucking skanks" instead of "scripting hot _shit" for the fans!

Their sales drop, their street cred gets eroded and they eventually end up on candid camera looking like saps only to later on start crying to their lawyers about suing people that have leaked their _stupidity to the fans!

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/lil-wayne-sex-tape-leaks/

Cc: giyazz (your nigga wayne) and any of you who hopes to 1 day become as famous as "lil wayne"!
My Nigga? dude, I like Weezy to an extent, but no way he's "MY NIGGA." He can be irritating and wack sometimes though, but that's none of my business.

About the sex tape; I don't think that's a big deal. Celebrities (especially rappers) are designed for controversies. So this could only put a scratch on his profile, and that's the end. He goes ahead with his life and even gets to cop more endorsements, considering the buzz that tape propagated. It's all showbiz, so don't stress their matters.

Though I still don't trust that source.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ibime:

Na lie. Ban ain't got nothing to do with it. No one tied his hands.

His classylalabolas account was still active insulting people until Funlord exposed him. The ninja RAN and was viewing as guest all day. grin grin grin

shut up, fat-boy!!!
i already said funlord's personals were obscene & he coulda still won ban or no ban. my point is - when 2 people are fighting, the mod either bans the two of them or let the two tear each other out. it doesn't make sense if the mod bans one & leaves the other to rain the blows freely.

mikuz:

See talk o. Are you sure you are okay at all?
Reread what you wrote and you ll see how awkward you are sounding right now.
After he got banned he came back with the classywhatever account and start throwing insults all over the place until Funlord went into beastmode and drove him away.
Everyone and his dog knows that it was the heart wrenching personals from Funlord that caused his disappearance. Did I tie his hands too?
If you have nothing important to say on here kindly stop mentioning my name.
See this boy o!

you are a capital idïot!

who's mentioning your name? the same name i already used to wipe public toilets as far back as last year is what you are trying to protect? 3 tablespoonfuls of madness musta been added to whatever yeye food you ate this morning.

it begs the question - why ban anyone at all? yes, i completely agree darkrebel can be disruptive and caustic but then so are you....no one has a higher nuisance value than you on this section of the forum. have you ever banned yourself? beef or no beef, there should be a brotherhood in this part of the section.

you have the power to hide comments, ban for 1 hour, etc. permanent ban is bang out of order when you have also been guilty of the same offence. if no one is bold enough to call you out, i will. you are a useless moderator. if 2 shooters want to have a go at each other, let them do it or ban the 2 of them. stop this nauseating favouritism!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin
GIYAZZ:
My Nigga? dude, I like Weezy to an extent, but no way he's "MY NIGGA." He can be irritating and wack sometimes though, but that's none of my business.

About the sex tape; I don't think that's a big deal. Celebrities (especially rappers) are designed for controversies. So this could only put a scratch on his profile, and that's the end. He goes ahead with his life and even gets to cop more endorsements, considering the buzz that tape propagated. It's all showbiz, so don't stress their matters.

Though I still don't trust that source.

Erm...dude, lil wayne is actually suing "hollywood street king" and "vivid entertainment" for releasing parts of the video right now as we speak! Plus his former skank "karrine 'superhead' steffans" has confirmed that its "wayne"! She knows the 2 hoes as well as his socks style!

That source is realer than the oxygen your breathing right now! Anyway he needs to go get tested cause he ran up in those skrippers without a rubber!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
coogar:

shut up, fat-boy!!!
i already said funlord's personals were obscene & he coulda still won ban or no ban. my point is - when 2 people are fighting, the mod either bans the two of them or let the two tear each other out. it doesn't make sense if the mod bans one & leaves the other to rain the blows freely.

Quit being silly. . . . .Rebel was banned in the morning for derailing my battle thread. . . .by afternoon, he was on his lalabolas account insulting people when Funlord caught up with him and sent him into ghost mode. grin grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
coogar:

shut up, fat-boy!!!

you are a capital idïot!

who's mentioning your name? the same name i already used to wipe public toilets as far back as last year is what you are trying to protect? 3 tablespoonfuls of madness musta been added to whatever yeye food you ate this morning.

it begs the question - why ban anyone at all? yes, i completely agree darkrebel can be disruptive and caustic but then so are you....no one has a higher nuisance value then you on this section of the forum. have you ever banned yourself. beef or no beef, there should be a brotherhood in this part of the section.

you have the power to hide comments, ban for 1 hour, etc. permanent ban is bang out of order when you have also been guilty of the same offence. if no one is bold enough to call you out, i will. you are a useless moderator. if 2 shooters want to have a go at each other, let them do it or ban the 2 of them. stop this nauseating favouritism!

When Mimi banned Dark's original account, Dark and Funlord were yet to start their back and forth. Dark quoted Fun with his class account, and that's how the beef started.

Nobody banned or tied anybody's hands.

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
007Bruce:
Supermiy how far?
i just gentle oh bros..anything for the boy?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
funlord:
grin

Erm...dude, lil wayne is actually suing "hollywood street king" and "vivid entertainment" for releasing parts of the video right now as we speak! Plus his former skank "karrine 'superhead' steffans" has confirmed that its "wayne"! She knows the 2 hoes as well as his socks style!

That source is realer than the oxygen your breathing right now! Anyway he needs to go get tested cause he ran up in those skrippers without a rubber!
That's Weezy's business abeg
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
JigsawKillah:

you nor get android?
i get na...QPython mobile na nonsense
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Limerick:
Mathicks us pulling a no show? grin thank God ooo grin
good... so you go get free time to ghost write for me grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sanity finally. Pheew!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Reyginus:
You are Mo' Rash or Blaze?
Blaze
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
mikuz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uZWXofe5io

You heard how the commentator pronounced it?

do you want me to show you youtube links on how commentators pronounce Ibe as Hybe?
or Bayo as Bay-O?

your wordplay is acceptable but it's highly forced
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
feels good to have someone like funlord around. pls don't be too far away. thanks a lot.

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
I came to see mathick vs Limerick ... what's delaying the bout?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
nocomments.com
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Jason21(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
sosiqdude:

I'm battling muhdg now, giyaz is kinda busy now....

But we gonna still battle but not now..
i understand u now! grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Supermiy:
i get na...QPython mobile na nonsense

lol
i never try am sha
don't even own an android
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
JigsawKillah:

lol
i never try am sha
don't even own an android
Yay!! Jig still dey use java!!

Which programming software do u use on ur pc

QtCreator?

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.