Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line (26314 Views)

The Nigerian Fashion World Is The Aso Ebi Fashion / Genevieve Nnaji Looking So Stunningly Beautiful In A Monique Lhuillier Dress / Fashion From The 50s, 60s & 70s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by victorian(f): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
Simple styles... Oh Yes
Fab ? lipsrsealed....No
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by tjskii(f): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
Wats up with blurry photos all of a sudden,abi na d latest photography fad be dis
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by hollypagan: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
[quote author=seedord247]

If getting fat means richness to you... Then akata's gotta be the richess pple in the world. cheesy[/

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
I must state that Igbos and the rest are really doing well.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by imonpoint(f): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
Guk:

Whats the big deal?? Sura the Tailor at underbridge can do just as well undecided
I totally agree with u joor. Bt d difference is its st genevive*winks* dats wat dey cal brandin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by iamtheprincipal: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
illuminutty :
see as all of them fat like swollen shyte. Even their bwests don fall kpatatakpata. See even the door, the wall and the curtains in the background*spits*. Tufiakwa. And the last picture come make all of them get vampire and cat eyes. I wonder what she is doing with all the money she is making. Shee cant buy husband, she cant buy better house, she cant buy better door, she cant buy better curtains, she cant even buy better friends and better camera. She go soon go meet sam loco, enebeli elebuwa and co.

@illuminutty or whatever you call yourself, I can see that the privilege provided you by this platform has given you rooms to use abusive words on people.
Your sense of reasoning seems to have been blocked as a result of undefined jealousy.
You now lay hold on the life you live, right? Don't worry, you would very soon join your ancestors and those you quoted in your submission above and Genevieve Ifunaya NNAJI would live to witness it...

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by claremont(m): 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
Only Genevieve looks pretty in this pics, all the others look like typical 9ja ladies.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by chyket(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
The designs look so ordinary to me
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by aribisala0(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
Generally a Nigerian woman's size changes according to the following formula

Aribisala FORMULA

CW = MW + (MW/50x(YoM) + (CW/50x(NoP) x *

where CW is current weight

MW = Marriage weight

YoM = years of Marriage

NoP = Number of pikin

* = 1.2 if she is from the SS,SE or SW and 1.05 if from the North

So if you are considering any of dis gials for marry that is how they will grow in ya house

e.g a 50kg Ijaw woman after 3 children in 4 years(they are very fertile) will weigh

(50 + (50/50 x4) + (50/50 x3 ) x 1.2 =

( 50 +(1x4) +(1x3)x1.2=

(50 +4+3)x1.2=

57 x1.2 =

68.4 kg

in 4 years from 50

I think the fabrics are nice !! smiley

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by MsAfroZest(f): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
illuminutty :
see as all of them fat like swollen shyte. Even their bwests don fall kpatatakpata. See even the door, the wall and the curtains in the background*spits*. Tufiakwa. And the last picture come make all of them get vampire and cat eyes. I wonder what she is doing with all the money she is making. Shee cant buy husband, she cant buy better house, she cant buy better door, she cant buy better curtains, she cant even buy better friends and better camera. She go soon go meet sam loco, enebeli elebuwa and co.
Like seriously is this a comment.

@Topic, I doubt this is for her clothing line. The pieces look too plain and boring.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by Dreyl(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
firstolalekan: f u c k i n g vampires. grin
for GOd sake stop hating...

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by Goldieluks: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
The pics are ok, but her skin tone looks lighter. Gene used to be a black beau, but its as if bleaching is the order of the day for Nollywood actresses these days.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by nnekaregy(f): 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
aribisala0: Generally a Nigerian woman's size changes according to the following formula

Aribisala FORMULA

CW = MW + (MW/50x(YoM) + (CW/50x(NoP) x *

where CW is current weight

MW = Marriage weight

YoM = years of Marriage

NoP = Number of pikin

* = 1.2 if she is from the SS,SE or SW and 1.05 if from the North

So if you are considering any of dis gials for marry that is how they will grow in ya house

e.g a 50kg Ijaw woman after 3 children in 4 years(they are very fertile) will weigh

(50 + (50/50 x4) + (50/50 x3 ) x 1.2 =

( 50 +(1x4) +(1x3)x1.2=

(50 +4+3)x1.2=

57 x1.2 =

68.4 kg

in 4 years from 50

---
I think the fabrics are nice !! smiley
your formular is great and could be correct.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by tlops(m): 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
Cant these blogs but better cameras?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by safarigirl(f): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
The story says she 'modelled' with 'friends', the operative word here being 'friends' not necessarily models, besides, is it until you look like Heidi Klum or Giselle that you can be called a model? Or until you're skinnier than a pole? If Iya Bisi poses with her iro and buba in front of her house for a picture, isn't she 'modelling' said outfit?

I've seen fuglier models on the catwalk, abi Alek Wek don turn beauty queen?

Abeg, the outfits look good, nothing your neighborhood tailor can't whip upz, but it will be more expensive as per St. Genevieve

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by aribisala0(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
Not sure what the problem is she models the public judge.Thatis how it works .That is what is happening here
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by jutino(f): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
illuminutty :
shey dem force u to open d topic or dem force u to comment badt belle na dey worry u so....mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by pword: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2013
guys am new here,hw can i reply to trend or post topic
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by Davedavy: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
pword: guys am new here,hw can i reply to trend or post topic

you've already replied to the thread.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by temtem1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
Cute cute cute
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
Some people are so full of venom.Pretty Genny!!!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by fdigital(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by redcliff: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hotsophy: pretty ladies

Really? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by crackhouse(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
did i see st. Genevieve there? cry cry i weep
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by GEJPFOOD: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
illuminutty :
Wat? hey u really go extreme far. wat did Genny did to u? How can u have these hatred on ur fellow human? God is the only one that holds they key of our life and we are nothing but pencil in the HANDS OF GOD. Even though u write hoping that nobody is there with u doing it but all seeing eyes is right there in ur room as u show this hatred to the lady. I want u to tender an appology here b4 wat u wish to Genny comes back to u soonest. Accept Christ as ur lord and personal saviour.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by Lakayana: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
It is not all the time that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder I tell you these girls are ugly with pkomo lips witch eyes. They look like village girls with their Christmas clothes on.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by Lakayana: 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
[quote author=nnekaregy][/quote] I beg wetin Ijaw women do you?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by UluemeFrank(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
Can anybody tell me why this genevieve cannot get a husband in 9ja all this while or are the barchelors afraid of her ni
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by olaheavy: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
Keneking: I must state that Igbos and the rest are really doing well.
And 'I must state that' the ASO EBI are Yoruba words and rooted in Yoruba culture! The Igbos and other Easterners are known for some funny and ridiculous styles and fabrics when it comes to dressing. Your women sport the puff-puff blouse over the 3-piece wrapper made of a thing called 'george.' While your men don a white tee-shirt or an over-sized buba on top of a woman wrapper while cuddling a bottle of locally brewed ogogoro and complementing the whole thing with a round hat (Goodluck Jonathan's style) festooned with chicken feathers or a wooly skull cap (like those worn by newborn babies in Yorubaland). So, don't come here to lie about the Igbos doing okay. Your people lack finesse and originality.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by nicefeeling: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ulueme Frank: Can anybody tell me why this genevieve cannot get a husband in 9ja all this while or are the barchelors afraid of her ni

Like seriously, did she complain to you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line by nicefeeling: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
Goldieluks: The pics are ok, but her skin tone looks lighter. Gene used to be a black beau, but its as if bleaching is the order of the day for Nollywood actresses these days.

Maybe we should blame it on d camera!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Men's Native - Trending Design / Identifying Your Skin Type Using Tissue Test / Lightening Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.