Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Moderator/antispam, Why Do You Keep On Deleting My New Post And Banning Me? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Moderator/antispam, Why Do You Keep On Deleting My New Post And Banning Me? (762 Views)

Temporarily Banned By Forum Antispam Bot / No Adverts In This Section: The Antispam Bot Will Ban You / Moderator, I Dont Post Spam, Stop Banning Me Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderator/antispam, Why Do You Keep On Deleting My New Post And Banning Me? by daroz(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
On two occasions today I created a new topic complaining about how a certain popular LR merchant refuse to pay me, asking pple with useful information to enlighten me on what is going on about the company. But on each occasion, my posts where instantly deleted and my account was banned for 1hr. I dont really understand why, its not that I am advertvising, or try to sell something suspected to be fraudulent or thereabout. Or maybe there something I still need to know about posting new topics on nairaland. Pls moderator, maybe you can help me out on this. I need to know my offence.
Re: Moderator/antispam, Why Do You Keep On Deleting My New Post And Banning Me? by daroz(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
I am still waiting.
Re: Moderator/antispam, Why Do You Keep On Deleting My New Post And Banning Me? by daroz(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
Below was my post....
Re: Moderator/antispam, Why Do You Keep On Deleting My New Post And Banning Me? by daroz(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
[quote author=daroz]I sold some libertyreserve to epaynigeria since yesterday, just to realise this morning they are yet to pay the money to my account, unlike before they I usually get my payment the same day. So I have been trying to reach them through their lines since but they are all switched off, even their yahoomessager contact has been ofline. Pls can someone with any useful information tell me what is going on over there. If they cant afford to buy my libertyreserve they should at least refund it to my account. I hope say they never close down o.quote]
Re: Moderator/antispam, Why Do You Keep On Deleting My New Post And Banning Me? by naijacutee(f): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hi, sorry that was and erroneous move by the robot. The post has now been restored.
Re: Moderator/antispam, Why Do You Keep On Deleting My New Post And Banning Me? by ifecx4real: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
also experienced the same thing. my thread was deleted.

i asked if epay has turned scam but my thread was deleted
Re: Moderator/antispam, Why Do You Keep On Deleting My New Post And Banning Me? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2013
Same here @naijacutie. Too many of my posts hidden or removed. Pls help restore them esp d most recent one abt fibre insulation posted around 10:50pm on 10th February. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

1 Million Metric Ton Lpfo Allocation Ppmc / Diesel And Storage Tank / Do Anyone Have Any Problem About Making Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.