Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

No Adverts In This Section: The Antispam Bot Will Ban You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Adverts In This Section: The Antispam Bot Will Ban You (13120 Views)

Temporarily Banned By Forum Antispam Bot / 5 Hottest Products That Sell Without Adverts In Nigeria / Moderator/antispam, Why Do You Keep On Deleting My New Post And Banning Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

No Adverts In This Section: The Antispam Bot Will Ban You by Seun(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2011
Dear Esteemed Nairalander,

This is to inform you that ads are not to be posted in this section, with no exceptions.
Ads should be posted in the Adverts subforum. Ads for business should be posted here.
I'm sorry to say that the antispam bot will ban you if you violate this rule. Apologies in advance.

Regards,
Seun Osewa
Your Humble Forum Administrator.

4 Likes

Re: No Adverts In This Section: The Antispam Bot Will Ban You by Seun(m): 12:39am On Feb 18, 2013
We've added a warning message to the /newtopic page, so this is no longer necessary.

(1)

Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? / Difference Between Verve And Master Card!!! / Dangote Signs Deal To Build Another Cement Plant In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.