Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Arrested For Beheading Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arrested For Beheading Girlfriend (1047 Views)

Nine-year-old Girl Escapes Beheading By Armed Robber (Picture) / Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu / Man Arrested For Beheading His Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrested For Beheading Girlfriend by eduson33(m): 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
500 level student of Federal University of Technology, Minna, Godwin Edeko has been arrested by Niger State Police for cutting off his girlfriend's head.

Some of the neighbours who spoke to Channels Television said they became suspicious when they heard the dead girl, simply identified as Hanatu, screaming and the suspect dashing out of his room.

They further mentioned that, after some time, without hearing any sound from the girl who had been with the suspect for three days without coming out, they forcefully opened the door of the room, only to find the headless body of Hanatu with blood stains all over the room.

Niger State Police Public Relation Officer, Pius Edoko while confirming the incident, explained that although the suspect had confessed to the crime, the command is yet to establish the motive of the crime.

He however said the investigation is ongoing with a view to crack down other people involved in the crime, as the severed head was recovered from an uncompleted building in Bosso.

See Picture here (Viewer discretion advised) http://naijacarrygo.com/man-chops-off-girlfriends-head-in-niger-viewers-discretion-advised/

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/01/04/man-chops-off-girl-friends-head-in-niger/
Re: Arrested For Beheading Girlfriend by Geomac: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
The guy was expelled from FUTMinna some years back, no longer a student of the institution.
Re: Arrested For Beheading Girlfriend by sonikstargirl(f): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
Dis one na devil in human formshocked
Re: Arrested For Beheading Girlfriend by RichDad1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
haaa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked nkan be cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Arrested For Beheading Girlfriend by abrat: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
This is serious!!
Re: Arrested For Beheading Girlfriend by mensdept: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
Dayum.

Wonder what Arewa has to say about this
Re: Arrested For Beheading Girlfriend by Paschal007: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
That picture is too graphic...damn it, mods please remove it...just lost my appetite...

1 Like

Re: Arrested For Beheading Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
mens dept: Dayum.

All of a sudden Godwin Edeko sounds arewa!!
Re: Arrested For Beheading Girlfriend by musiwa11: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
jesus christ, this is evil. govt most punish him. this is wicked.
Re: Arrested For Beheading Girlfriend by totalbaby(f): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
sadI don"t understand why some ppl can be so wicked. Ladies should be very careful abt the men they date, especial those who have bad temper and angry. If he hits you once he can surely kill you next time. Smh

1 Like

Re: Arrested For Beheading Girlfriend by achi4u(m): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
fear catch me

*ran away*
Re: Arrested For Beheading Girlfriend by Dreyl(m): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
oouch oh GOD
Re: Arrested For Beheading Girlfriend by Omen100(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Arrested For Beheading Girlfriend by rodeo0070(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ha! The heart of man is indeed wicked...
Re: Arrested For Beheading Girlfriend by Seun(m): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
What bothers me about the story was that he was probably torturing her for the 3 days that she was in his house, and the neighbors did nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrested For Beheading Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
What bothers me is that this topic has been trending for about three days now.

Wow.....So people really want to see a topic with pictures of a beheaded girl?
Re: Arrested For Beheading Girlfriend by Paschal007: 6:24am On Jan 10, 2013
fellis: What bothers me is that this topic has been trending for about three days now.

Wow.....So people really want to see a topic with pictures of a beheaded girl?

Elliot Carver in tomorrow never dies: There's no news, like bad news!
Re: Arrested For Beheading Girlfriend by fatimah24: 7:13am On Jan 10, 2013
mens dept: Dayum.

now am extremely sure some people need micro scope to read. I was doubting b4 bt now I ve seen proof. Dats wat d arewa has to say.

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Snatch Vouchers, Instead Of Cash In Akure / 19-year-old Descendant Of Oduduwa Arrested For Sleeping With Dog / Why I Killed My Lover – Kelechi Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.