Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE (41713 Views)

China Importation Training Course-free Info Inside! / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by boyafx(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2013
You can use exness is a broker that dosent require identification when using ecurrency like perfect money but note ecurrency is expensive current rate 190 to a dollar
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by lilcutie8916(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
@ survey cash pls must i only buy when the bulish candle is just closing near the ema line.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2013
lilcutie8916: @ survey cash pls must i only buy when the bulish candle is just closing near the ema line.

Yes
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by lilcutie8916(m): 8:44am On Aug 09, 2013
@ survey cash i just joined hw can get u to go back to some areas i am having difficulties
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2013
lilcutie8916: @ survey cash i just joined hw can get u to go back to some areas i am having difficulties

You can click on page 0 to go through the pages
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by lilcutie8916(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
if i have a profit of 45 what should my take profit point be
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 7:00am On Sep 15, 2013
It's a beautiful Sunday morning.Thank God for the gift of life.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by edujoy(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2013
@OP,I am glad that there are other people thinking like this. Please keep it up.

I tried to teach from my house (free of charge) but got so discouraged that I decided to mind my own business.

Keep it up.

I would also be glad to make my little contributions if you let me.

Keep it up.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 12:33am On Sep 17, 2013
Thank you edujoy, pls go ahead.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2013

How i the lesson going?
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by samfaj(m): 5:20am On Sep 25, 2013
surveycash:
How i the lesson going?
The lesson is foinng on smoothly....Plz, fire on, oga surveycash.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by instaforexngr(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
bvv
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Divake: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Can anyone please tell me how to fund my forex account in order to start my trading(as i have been using demo account), and when i start making profit, how do i withdraw when the need arise?
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
Divake: Can anyone please tell me how to fund my forex account in order to start my trading(as i have been using demo account), and when i start making profit, how do i withdraw when the need arise?

To open a live account, you need to decide the broker to use. There are a bevy of brokers to choose from -Instaforex, Xemarkets, forextime, fxcm, Liteforex etc. Visit the broker's site. Understand her deposit/withdrawal process and create a live account.

Once the account is created, you will be given the MT4 login details. The balance will be 0:00 until you fund the account.

When you make money, you can withdraw it by filling the withdrawal from the clients area.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by kingnl: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2013
oga surveycash, tanx a billion, God bless trillion fold .we are still with u....
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2013
kingnl: oga surveycash, tanx a billion, God bless trillion fold .we are still with u....

You are welcome. Am with you too.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Sobrit(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
Wow! I,m amazed at the quantum of engagements u re into. More amazed at the number of selfless services u engage in and how u make out the time to attend to all these. Oga kobomart Gc, i hail o. More oil to ur brain and ankle o
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by kingnl: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
surveycash, I am very happy to see you respond pls continue where you stop, we are still with you.

pls surveycash or any guru in d house should pls explain in details d meaning of BREAKEVEN, TRAILING LOSS.thanks
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
kingnl: surveycash, I am very happy to see you respond pls continue where you stop, we are still with you.

pls surveycash or any guru in d house should pls explain in details d meaning of BREAKEVEN, TRAILING LOSS.thanks

In business, break-even point is a point where the revenue = total cost. At his point, profit = loss - 0, meaning, no gain no loss.

It's called TRAILING STOP. It is a system of automatically saving some money you make in case the market changes direction and moves against you.

So-brit:
Wow! I,m amazed at the quantum of engagements u re into. More amazed at the number of selfless services u engage in and how u make out the time to attend to all these. Oga kobomart Gc, i hail o. More oil to ur brain and ankle o

Chief, you dey here too. Am highly blessed to have a blessed soul here today cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2013

If you have benefited from this thread in one way or the other, please drop your feedback. I comments and reactions before we go deeper into the nitty gritty. Meanwhile, I have a special request.

Please invite at least 10 of your friends to this thread. This is all I ask of you. It will be more interesting having a full class.

Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by kingnl: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Oga surveycash, u're welcome back on board. I COMMENT CONTINUE IMMEDIATELY PLS
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
kingnl: Oga surveycash, u're welcome back on board. I COMMENT CONTINUE IMMEDIATELY PLS

I will dust my lecture notes and start next week. Just assure me that you will invite more people to the class cos I dont like teaching a scanty class.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by henrypep: 12:00am On Dec 06, 2013
@surveycash u r really doing a good job keep it up
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2013
henrypep: @surveycash u r really doing a good job keep it up

Thanks oga Henry. More things to come.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by aysax: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2013
@surveycash pls when will d remaining lesson start we are waiting
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
We have gotten to the stage where physical training is necessary. I will be organizing offline training for serious interested persons in Lagos. It is free if you can meet the requirement below

Requirement
1. You must have read through this thread
2. Invite 2 of your friends to the training

Registration
Text your name, email and phone number and the names, emails and phone numbers of 2 of your friends. Send the text to 08038908102. Venue and date will be communicated to you.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by aysax: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2013
Thanks oga surveycash am very glad to hear dat there will be offline training the condition is met already i look forward to hear from you about d date and d venue
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 11:09am On Dec 13, 2013
ay sax: Thanks oga surveycash am very glad to hear dat there will be offline training the condition is met already i look forward to hear from you about d date and d venue

I did not receive your registration sir.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by kingnl: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
Oga surveycash, we appreciate ur efforts
,please sir how can we also benefit from it? those in other states.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by sammyjay76(m): 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
@All Pls is this d same as binary options? Or d same?
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
sammyjay76: @All Pls is this d same as binary options? Or d same?

NO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes / Irish People Rush ATMs After IT Glitch Allows Them To Withdraw Free Cash / POS Fraud Transaction On My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.