Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE (41301 Views)

China Importation Training Course-free Info Inside! / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
rozayx5:

he has his own seperate thread, i dont see why he is doing all this

it took sometime to change the parasite mentality on the seasonal thread, its best some one learn how to analyse the market on his own that ne dependent on signals from heaven grin

he is spamming my research room too angry

He's looking for traffic where he did not sow..I doubt if he even read the threads..
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by piphacker(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
surveycash:

He's looking for traffic where he did not sow..I doubt if he even read the threads..
Nice job bros.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
piphacker: Nice job bros.

Thanks sir.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by whealthy(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2013
@survey cash, I followed you here from the importation guide thread. you are too good! God bless your hustle. you are touching lives.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2013
whealthy: @survey cash, I followed you here from the importation guide thread. you are too good! God bless your hustle. you are touching lives.

Welcome sir and thanks for the kind words. Amen.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Hardetutu01(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
Pls help me out oo,is standardgoldng a reliable liberty reserve merchant?nd hw many percentage liberty reserve do charge as service charge per transfer.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
ummisence: ok give me some hint here i hv my laptop and internet connection to operate forex here is my mail :.....

Go through pages 0 - 5, am sure you'll get enoughh hints sir..
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by samfaj(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2013
@OP, thanx 4 d lesson...got it clearly. Ready 2 go...!!!
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Collinsterol(m): 9:54am On Feb 09, 2013
@surveycash how do i get started as in cash in ngn? Can i start with 8k whch is equivalent to 50usd? And how do i make payment? Have use the demo account of mt4 and i still dnt really get some tips like following the moving average indicator, how to select a lot and trading in oil. Thanks boss
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
samfaj: @OP, thanx 4 d lesson...got it clearly. Ready 2 go...!!!

You may need to check again - lesson 10 updated
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
Collinsterol: @surveycash how do i get started as in cash in ngn? Can i start with 8k whch is equivalent to 50usd? And how do i make payment? Have use the demo account of mt4 and i still dnt really get some tips like following the moving average indicator, how to select a lot and trading in oil. Thanks boss

You need to fund a live account with the 8k. We'll get there. What challenges do you have about the moving average? We'll be discussing how to trade other pairs other than EURJPY in the future.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by samfaj(m): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
The updated lesson10 has been hidden ooo...plz check it out & help us repost. Thank u.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
samfaj: The updated lesson10 has been hidden ooo...plz check it out & help us repost. Thank u.

Ahh shocked shocked. Just realized this. I have to find it..somewhere somehow..
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by samfaj(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
surveycash:

Ahh shocked shocked. Just realized this. I have to find it..somewhere somehow..
Plz do something about it. Thanx
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by samfaj(m): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
@OP, Your post is Hidden again...plz do somfin 2 rectify it asap.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by cashkid: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
@surveycash, your post is hidden, i have read the updated post this morning but just to discorver now that it has been hidden.Pls do something cos we have a lot to learn from that post.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
Moderators, my post are being hidden... Why?
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2013

Lesson 10: Analysing The Forex Market cont'd

In our previous class, we learnt 3 type of forex market analysis - Technical, Fundamental and sentiment analysis.

Today, we are going to look at how to analyse the market technically.

Introduction to Technical Analysis

Technical analysis involves basically the study of charts. The chart is a graphical representation of changes in price of a currency with time.

i.e a chart is a Price vs Time Graph for different currencies. There are basically 3 types -They are;

1.0 Bar chart

2.0 Line Chart

3.0 Candlesticks

For the purpose of this class, we shall be using a candlestick chart. This is because it is graphically appealing and easier to understand. A

green candle shows the market is going up (bullish) and a white candle shows the market is going down (bearish).

TA is carried out using technical indicators. This indicators are lines/tools that enable us predict/forecast the future direction of the market.

There different types of technical indicators available on your platform. The choice of indicators to use depends on traders strategy and

experience in the forex market. A combination of indicators that gives decision for entry and exit is called a system. As their are many forex

traders, so are there many forex systems.

The trading platform comes with many indicators b default which a trader can use. Some of them include Moving Average, RSI, CCI,

Bollinger Bands, ADX, MACD etc.

How to Insert Indicators

Now, launch your Insta Trader.

Hit the smaller close button to close the currency chart window.

Repeat the process until all the charts are closed and you have an empty chart like this.

Go to market watch

Right-click on EURJPY. Click Chart window.

This will open EURJPY 1H chart for you.

Click the Maximize button to enlarge the chart window

Press CTRL G to remove the grid lines

Click the Zoom + icon twice
Change the timeframe to 4H

Change the chart type to candlesticks

Use the Chart shift arrow to shift the chart to the left so you can see the current candles clearly

If you get it right, you should have a clean chart as shown below;

This chart gives a lot of information to the seasoned professional candlestick traders but for beginners like us, we need to insert some

technical indicators to assist us predict the future movement of price. There are so many technical indicators. Let's proceed to insert

indicator and indicator called Moving Average and I will show you how to use it to generate signal.

Go to Insert/Indicators/Trend/Moving Average

Period: 21
Shit: 0
MA Method: Exponential
Apply to: Close
Style: White
Click OK

The indicator you just installed is called Exponential Moving Average (EMA) 21. The 21 stands for the period which means it take average

of 21 candles.

How to Generate Signals with EMA 21

The idea behind Moving Averages is simple. EMA 21 as a pivot point for the candles. Candles above EMA 21 shows the market is going

up (bullish) and candles below it shows the market is going down (bearish).

For high probability trade, enter a trade (open a position) when the EMA custs a candle i.e, when a candle just closes above/below the

EMA.

Buy when a candle just closes above the EMA

Sell when a candle just closes below the EMA

Example;

Study the chart below

Fig10: Generating signal

A candlestick has 4 prices - high, low, close and open prices.

You can see 3 candles A, B & C in Fig 10. These candles appear at an interval of 4 hours. This means that it took candle A 4

hours to complete finishes its formation. Immediately the 4 hours elapse, candle B takes over and pushes A backward. At this time, candle

B will be very tiny and it will gradually begin to form shape for the next 4 hours.

The three candles - A,B,C - are points of entry to sell EURJPY. You could sell @ point A or wait for confirmation at point B or C. Selling

EURJPY gave over 200 pips. This is equivalent to $2,000 (on a standard account) or $200 (on a mini account) for a lot in 2 days.

In summary,

We have learnt how to predict price movement by from signals generate which then informs our decision to either BUY or SELL a particular

currency pair. This analysis works for all pairs not just EURJPY as we shall see later in Forex 401 class, where we will look at how to
open a position
Manage opened position
Calculate our profit/loss
Manage Risk etc

For now, take down the following assignment and submit before the next class..

See ya! smiley

Exercise:
What do you understand by the phrase[i]opening a position[/i]?
How do you know when to buy or sell EURJPY?
If we sell EURJPY, which currency are we actually selling?

Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by piphacker(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
@surveycash, good afternoon, maybe u shld reduce d frequency of ur post. i dont kno why it is bn hidden. pple ar greatly learning frm u. contact d mods.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
I dey with all d way,Mga mi, push on... May d Lord Bless You.. One love..
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 8:17am On Feb 10, 2013
Thank you Naijacute & FOD for speedily granting my unban request. I was nearly frustrated out of here by the bolts..

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by piphacker(m): 8:31am On Feb 10, 2013
surveycash: Thank you Naijacute & FOD for speedily granting my unban request. I was nearly frustrated b the bolts..
welcome back
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by cashkid: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2013
surveycash: Thank you Naijacute & FOD for speedily granting my unban request. I was nearly frustrated b the bolts..
nt only u bro,i felt like banning the bolts myself bt jst cldnt bt anyway thank God u are back.this is forex made simple.to answer the questns.i tnk to open a positn means to effect a decisn to buy or to sel at a particular time.secondly to buy the candlestick must be closed above the SMA and to sel,it must b closed blw the SMA.For the last questn,i tnk we are selin d second curncy.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2013
piphacker: welcome back

Thank you Oga mi..
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by samfaj(m): 10:38am On Feb 10, 2013
Solution to the Assignment
1. To open a position simply means entering a trade either to buy or sell
2. We can buy when the candle stick closed above the EMA and Sell when below
3. We are selling JPY
@OP,Hope am right sir?
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Trulie(m): 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2013
Mehnn! I don catch up finally. Surveycash am on board. Lets go der.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Trulie(m): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
Samfaj nd cashkid ar riqht abt the two frst questns. My answer to the last questn: sellinq EURJPY means that we are sellinq the base currency (EUR) nd simultaneosly buyin the quote currency (JPY).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Long Queues As Residents Rush For New Naira Notes In Kano (pics) / AbokiFX: Emefiele To Oniwinde Adedotun “Come Let's Fight” (Video) / CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.